Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) (16132 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by samhay: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
nmreports:

No general rule of thumb for that.

Technically you are a staff of the outsourcing firm but in reality you are working for the firm you were outsourced to.

Take for example, [url]HRtechnique.com[/url] is the outsourcing firm for GTBank, what most people would do is put GTBank on their CV but technically you work for [url]HRtechnique.com[/url]

In other for your CV to have the quality of your nature of job either as a HR for GTBank, or an accountant or teller or marketer and which will also give you opportunities for other jobs, it is BETTER and in fact IDEAL that you use GTBank.

Hope it helps?.

Absolutely helpful. Thanks, you r a Legend
Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by Jbond(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Interview tip - just have connections in the organization, you won't go for any interview but you will be employed, shekina.
Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by michhitman(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2016
thank you very much for your comments...

Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by michhitman(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2016
more

Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by michhitman(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2016
here are some guild lines and some useful speaking technics.

Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by michhitman(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2016
last one...

Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by michhitman(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2016
wow...I made front page, best Xmas present eva!
Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by oscaruzie(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
yes o
Re: Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo) by grafitti(m): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
nmreorts:
These are very great interview questions.
When I am privileged to however conduct interviews, I have two almighty questions I never fail to use.

Question 1. I have interviewed some other candidates... Rate yourself in this interview... Do you think you have done so well for me to select you?
Here, I just want to see how the candidate perceive himself.

Question 2. Kindly discuss with me what you are going to be bringing to the team if you are selected?
Here, I just want to ensure the candidate is proactive and has thought about what the job entails in his quiet time and how he plans to be efficient. It enables me to detect if this is just another job for him.

TIP: To be successful at interviews, you just have to PRACTICE and PREPARE.

nmreorts:
These are very great interview questions.
When I am privileged to however conduct interviews, I have two almighty questions I never fail to use.

Question 1. I have interviewed some other candidates... Rate yourself in this interview... Do you think you have done so well for me to select you?
Here, I just want to see how the candidate perceive himself.

Question 2. Kindly discuss with me what you are going to be bringing to the team if you are selected?
Here, I just want to ensure the candidate is proactive and has thought about what the job is about in his quiet time and how he plans to be efficient or this is just another job.

TIP: To be successful at interviews, you just have to PRACTICE and PREPARE.

The following are also some resources that could be useful:

a. How To Appear Valuable To An Interviewer: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/how-to-appear-valuable-to-every-human.html
b. How To Act During Interviews: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/09/how-to-act-during-job-interviews.html
c. How To Negotiate Salary: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/11/how-to-negotiate-your-salary-with-new.html
d. Major Mistakes Job Seekers Make: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/3-major-mistakes-job-seekers-make.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria / Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.