Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bukola Saraki Hails PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Hails PMB (918 Views)

Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / Saraki Hails Oba Of Benin For Revoking Curses On Victims Of Trafficking / Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by MysticalTee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki congratulated PMB on his leadership and fight against insurgency in the country.

He tweeted earlier today via his personal handle as stated below:

"I want to congratulate President @MBuhari for his leadership, and his dedication to crushing the insurgency in the country".

As usual, there were guys with their reactions!

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/812632468016730112

Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by sarrki(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Him no get choice

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by tuniski: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sarcasm!
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by eezeribe(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
OK
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Baba have done well

Other things will take shape soon

Wailers if you doubt it, go to sambisa and see for yourself

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Leadership and fight against Insurgency...it's alright. But just because I got an A in Mathematics doesn't mean I passed WAEC...I have to clear all my papers first. So I feel He should also congratulate him on other areas if he feels the President has done well for the Country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by DozieInc(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Baba have done well
ehn you too go to Sambisa and see.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Stalwert: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Crookola the prison candidate

Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
k
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Teague4league(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin Government for the people is a scam
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by DropShot: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's audible to the dumb, vocal to deaf and visible to the blind that PMB has done well in fighting insurgency.

It's easy to forget where we were when he took over, but records don't forget.

On insurgency, I score him 70% so far.

On fighting corruption, I score him 70%.

The economy? Maybe 40% for now but I am sure things will take better shape in 2017/2018.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
DozieInc:

ehn you too go to Sambisa and see.

For confirmation
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Kog45(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Him no get choice

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Good but Buhari get choice when he described Saraki as very influential politician during his(saraki)birthday.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Achuwa1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari was a mediator or negotiator of boko haram during Gej regime,which makes him an associate of boko haram & this news shouldn't gladden anyone's heart coz he has been working together with them for long.
If he claim he is doing well let him perform in other areas he has no control over like the economy,exchange rate etc.
He has failed woefully but the painful part of it is tht he subjected millions into hunger with his failure.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by GMBuhari: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Baba have done well

On point
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by pchukwudi: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
1. The guy said "insurgency".

- He did NOT say "insurgents".

- He did NOT say "Boko Haram".

- Insurgency means MORE than Boko Haram etc.

2. As the SP he choses his words and public actions very carefuly.

- Given that his aide was recently abducted, yet again ( on charges of planned "insurgency" ) , I only hope his tweet is not what I'm thinking - as per the worst case scenario.

- Given the recent stance of a certain block in the senate...

- I sincerely wish the man is being sarcastic.
_______
> Insurgency

"An insurgency is a rebellion against authority when those taking part in the rebellion are not recognized as belligerents". - Wikipedia
________

belligerent
bəˈlɪdʒ(ə)r(ə)nt/

noun
a nation or person engaged in war or conflict, as recognized by international law.
"ships and goods captured at sea by a belligerent"

_________

Achuwa1:
Buhari was a mediator or negotiator of boko haram during Gej regime,which makes him an associate of boko haram & this news shouldn't gladden anyone's heart coz he has been working together with them for long.
If he claim he is doing well let him perform in other areas he has no control over like the economy,exchange rate etc.
He has failed woefully but the painful part of it is tht he subjected millions into hunger with his failure.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Achuwa1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Boko haram is still one of the societal problems we are having in the North East which still makes up the 'insurgency' in question.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hails PMB by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Saraki did not Congratulate Buhari for his war against corruption nor wish him success in the fights. Your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter In Appreciation To Buhari By Urhoboland, Delta State Nigeria / Photos From Burial Of Young Soldier, Blessing Ene, In Benue / Breaking: Gov Okowa Visits Ibori, In Closed-door Meeting With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.