Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? (23412 Views)

Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues / Noise Pollution By Churches And Mosques In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by onunwa21(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Report the matter to any National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) office close to you. Thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by Akshow: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Igboboy59:

why are u on earth?
back off before I unleash my wrath on ur Christian arzee
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by atoleybaba(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Redeem don't run services concurrently like this, I think this is an attempt to make their presence known and all.

No wahala, let Christmas pass and let's see if they would continue or stop.

Compliments of the season!
do u stay in ikorodu? Cos u av just described the scenario in my area. My "close" same church domination
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by daclint(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Fiyinfoluwa20:
So, our close used to be the most serene place I know, now this church just moved into a building behind mine and they have had like 3 services since yesterday. We cannot live peacefully again with all the instruments and noise and FYI, we have a church in our close and we don't even hear from them save on Sundays, they don't disturb at all.

What authorities can one report this to that would be swift to act.

This is madness!

I am a liberal and I never read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus or any of the apostle for that matter disturb people to pass their message.

Who has had similar experience and how did you handle this?

Welcome to my world, very annoying
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by donjazet(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
Get some guys to come and smoke weed, drink beer and play Pasuma or Obesere lewd music on loudspeaker and point it towards their church when they are having vigil

Jesus Christ!!!!! Raumdeuteur you are a bastard grin cheesy grin this is too funny grin grin cheesy
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by gentlegenius(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2016
ourleader:
MODERN FOOL

Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by swiftsulex(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Mail me via swiftsulex@yahoo.com. I will guide you on what to do. Don't forget to include your state of residence.
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by ajasay2020: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2016
friedcorn:
What of those mosque disturbing us every morning and evening?
same issue bro. Nobody is against any religion here... I'm also a xtian... Merry Xmas
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by Josiah1150(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2016
go out, select the best stone like the shape of a grenade tie it in a black nylon... when they start the noise throw it inside the church where every1 can see it am telling ur story will change definitely ... If the next sunday comes u will find no 1 in church thats a great techniques it works!!!
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by Origin(f): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
I don't want to be sentimental but church noise is worse. How can you use a speaker and still be screaming for more than 2 hours. One pastor wanted to choke one day I laughed(so sorry God). The members are not up to ten.

It is said the smallest black ant, on a black rock, in the darkest of night. God sees it and hears its footsteps .

No respect shouting on God. Report them everybody deserves peace of mind.
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by 9jaflave: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
I experienced this in February 2016. I challenged the pastor and let him know I would report them if they don't change. Of course, the nightly disturbances continued. So I drafted a petition and sent it to LASEPA. To my surprise, I was called on phone by LASEPA about 3 months later, that they were on the way to the church. The pastor was summoned to Alahusa by LASEPA. No more night disturbances or night vigil since then. Shortly after, at their sunday service the pastor rained curses on the person who went to report him, with plenty holy ghost fire and that the person who reported will die in 3 weeks-- I laugh.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by basadenet: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Go to the authorities and made a formal complain.
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by Originalsly: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmm.... I read here today that a Church was broken into yesterday and all musical equipment was stolen..... a church that was all set for a big bash today....I wonder if the thieves really wanted the equipment...or didn't want hear from them!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by weedtheweeds: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2016
hamedollar:
Are you just coming to Nigeria? There is nothing you can do. Noise pollution is part of our culture. Dont worry, you will soon adapt to it
when did it become our culture and in which school's curriculum did you read that?
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by intrepidjay1(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

your father
oloshi

Another daft being whom religion has beclouded his reasoning power
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by PrettyGaby(f): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
you can relocate. Ain't nothing you can do about churches in Nigeria
Re: What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? by mrsage(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Interesting topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.