Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities (24470 Views)

5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by ROYH(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by segzy17: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2016
op, u ar on point
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by kenoz(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Op, you try.

That number 6 has got my rib cracking
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Rozaystunna(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Funny grin cheesy
Number 1 very true angry angry angry
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Rozaystunna(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2016
But did you attend or You attending Mouau? grin cheesy
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by davss02(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2016
chiozo:
FTC dir
ect

Muntu!
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Hayzedious: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2016
chuch69:
Thru

I don use N100 suya fvck gals tire for sch grin

Mind u dis gals wey i fvck na iphones and sammy dm dey use oo Gals 2cheap

Dm go dey form say dm wise cheesy

Badt guy
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Rozaystunna(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Histrings08:
I hate that number one ehn?
me too especially languages
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by wintersnow(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2016
So true.... Op nah uniport niqqer
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2016
Welcome to a school where students secure seat spaces with their notebooks before the start of lectures.
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by lonelydora: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Genesis 1:12

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by geledetv: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Andriod users, you can now download the best prediction app here for your 100% tips https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.buildapps.Sureodds
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by kdfemi(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Genea:
Hahahahaha that last one tire me gaaaaan... Unilag mfm success prayer at amphi, come and see students with their dockets even Cynthia wey Neva attend church go carry docket go exam success prayer.. Choi
Unilag student spotted grin
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Guys
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Genea(f): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2016
kdfemi:
Unilag student spotted grin
lolx, we represent wella *two hands inna air* wink
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Genea(f): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2016
chuch69:

What do u hv to say abt No16
Naaaaaa we ain't cheap, chicken and chips or dominoes pizza can get u a unilag gal wink

U self olosho

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Greenbullet(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2016
OHHH BOY,I DON FIRST TALK SAY I BANG 60% OF THE GIRLS WEY DEY MY DEPARTMENT, WAS JUST TOO EASY! E BE LYK SAY DEM DEY FIND DICK B4.I NO SPEND KOBO .MY OFF CAMP ROOM WAS D BOMB,IF THAT PLACE COULD TELL STORIES,MY OWN GO BE AUTOBIOGRAPHY. THE REMAINING 40% WEY I NO BANG 30% NA MY COOK ,10% NA SCHOOL MUMMY TO ME.MY LIFE WAS SO AWESOME ,I HARDLY WOKE UP WITHOUT A GIRL BY THE OTHER SIDE OF MY BED.
MY FELLOW MEN/BOYS YOU DONT NEED MONEY TO BANG GIRLS,U NEED A GOOD ,FUNNY ,COOL AND JOVIAL PERSONALITY, IT HELPS WHEN YOU ARE HANDSOME,JUST SWEET TALK THE GIRL ,TELL HER TO COME SEE YOU LATER,I USUALLY ADD ,BETTET COME SEE YOUR HUSBAND OOOO! ,THEY WILL JOKINGLY RESPOND,OK I WILL COME.NA THERE D TAKE ENTER BED,MY FELLOW MEN USE THIS SCOPE WISELY,IT WONT WORK ON ALL GIRLS ,BUT I GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL WORK ON 90% ,ABEG NO USE AM FOR CAPO BABE OOOO OR ELSE NA remembrance OF A VIBRANT BROTHER BE YR OWN.

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
;DGoodone
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by realBliss(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2016
chiozo:
1. Welcome to a school where one credit
unit course is more stressful than 4 credit
unit courses.

2. A school where the number of students
is 5 times bigger than the capacity of
lecture halls.

3. Welcome to a school that lack lecture
halls but during exams period, you will
find out that there are many vacant halls

4. A school where students living in
hostels are more spoilt and corrupt than
students living off campus.

5. Welcome to a school where a guy will
live with his galfriend for one
semester,when the result comes out,the
guy’s GP will be 4 point while the gal’s
GP cant even flash MTN to MTN(O point)
and they call it love. Shame!

6. A school where some students always
go to night class with engineering
mathematics and end up using it as
pillow when sleeping.

7.Welcome to a school where some
students that normally go to night class
everyday peep in the exam hall more
than those students they think that don’t
know anything.

8.A school where girls preferred dating
school schuttle drivers and lecturers to
students.

9.Welcome to school where “things for
sale clothes” are sold more than garri in
the market cos that’s where many gals
base.

10. A school where sex is cheaper than
One packet of super pack indomie. That’s
fact

11.Welcome to a school where the
number of guys found around the female
hostels everynight is five times the
number of students found in school
library during exam period.

12. A school where no girl is living in the
village,everybody is living in town. Hmm!
See Forming

13. Welcome to school where ugly girls
form pass beautiful ones.

14. A school where everybody is gentle,it
will be difficult to separate the good ones
and the bad ones.

15.Welcome to a school where “Genesis
1vs 12 is the talk point for weed smokers.
Read it……

16 If you want to catch many gals,use
indomie and egg. That’s true

17. Welcome to a school where many
students wasted their time during lecture
hours and remember God few weeks to
the exam and want God to perform
miracles for them in the exam hall. That’s
fact. Remember in every nonsense,there
must be a sense in it.

futo is a true example of such school.. one unit course like eng drawing can frustrate you especially when engineer okafor is your lecturer
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by princejayy(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2016
chuch69:
Thru

I don use N100 suya fvck gals tire for sch grin

Mind u dis gals wey i fvck na iphones and sammy dm dey use oo
Gals 2cheap

Dm go dey form say dm wise cheesy

What's your technique?
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Whizpeter:
No. 5, the opposite is the case...

In some cases sef, Sex could be totally free... Just do oversabi and help them with one or two assignments in class and your needs are provided for the entire semester...

If you're a big boy that have generator, that's even the best... and they want charge?? Please finish what you started.

The rate at which girls would be booking appointment to 'comman charge phone' even Angel Gabriel would be astonished...

Of course we know it's not phone they really want to charge...
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by real691(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
OHHH BOY,I DON FIRST TALK SAY I BANG 60% OF THE GIRLS WEY DEY MY DEPARTMENT, WAS JUST TOO EASY! E BE LYK SAY DEM DEY FIND DICK B4.I NO SPEND KOBO .MY OFF CAMP ROOM WAS D BOMB,IF THAT PLACE COULD TELL STORIES,MY OWN GO BE AUTOBIOGRAPHY. THE REMAINING 40% WEY I NO BANG 30% NA MY COOK ,10% NA SCHOOL MUMMY TO ME.MY LIFE WAS SO AWESOME ,I HARDLY WOKE UP WITHOUT A GIRL BY THE OTHER SIDE OF MY BED.
MY FELLOW MEN/BOYS YOU DONT NEED MONEY TO BANG GIRLS,U NEED A GOOD ,FUNNY ,COOL AND JOVIAL PERSONALITY, IT HELPS WHEN YOU ARE HANDSOME,JUST SWEET TALK THE GIRL ,TELL HER TO COME SEE YOU LATER,I USUALLY ADD ,BETTET COME SEE YOUR HUSBAND OOOO! ,THEY WILL JOKINGLY RESPOND,OK I WILL COME.NA THERE D TAKE ENTER BED,MY FELLOW MEN USE THIS SCOPE WISELY,IT WONT WORK ON ALL GIRLS ,BUT I GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL WORK ON 90% ,ABEG NO USE AM FOR CAPO BABE OOOO OR ELSE NA remembrance OF A VIBRANT BROTHER BE YR OWN.
Lwkmd, dis guy bad gan.......... Funny cause some of my guys no even see pant 2ru out sch, dey form discipline.............. CHAI!!!

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
chiozo:
1. Welcome to a school where one credit
unit course is more stressful than 4 credit
unit courses.

2. A school where the number of students
is 5 times bigger than the capacity of
lecture halls.

3. Welcome to a school that lack lecture
halls but during exams period, you will
find out that there are many vacant halls

4. A school where students living in
hostels are more spoilt and corrupt than
students living off campus.

5. Welcome to a school where a guy will
live with his galfriend for one
semester,when the result comes out,the
guy’s GP will be 4 point while the gal’s
GP cant even flash MTN to MTN(O point)
and they call it love. Shame!

6. A school where some students always
go to night class with engineering
mathematics and end up using it as
pillow when sleeping.

7.Welcome to a school where some
students that normally go to night class
everyday peep in the exam hall more
than those students they think that don’t
know anything.

8.A school where girls preferred dating
school schuttle drivers and lecturers to
students.

9.Welcome to school where “things for
sale clothes” are sold more than garri in
the market cos that’s where many gals
base.

10. A school where sex is cheaper than
One packet of super pack indomie. That’s
fact

11.Welcome to a school where the
number of guys found around the female
hostels everynight is five times the
number of students found in school
library during exam period.

12. A school where no girl is living in the
village,everybody is living in town. Hmm!
See Forming

13. Welcome to school where ugly girls
form pass beautiful ones.

14. A school where everybody is gentle,it
will be difficult to separate the good ones
and the bad ones.

Read it……

16 If you want to catch many gals,use
indomie and egg. That’s true

17. Welcome to a school where many
students wasted their time during lecture
hours and remember God few weeks to
the exam and want God to perform
miracles for them in the exam hall. That’s
fact. Remember in every nonsense,there
must be a sense in it.

They probably should read vs 29 too. At least their consolation would be boosted.
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Laveda(f): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Cheap secks.

This is sad.. ..

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by obidevine(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Read it……

Genesis 1 v 12.. ... King James Bible
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. Nairalanders una no go kill person!!!
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by kennyonthrone(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Yunggyo:

This one wen u switch, am scared o
switch lyk how?
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by kennyonthrone(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
bro if u leave sch d so called sccope no d work again ooo once say u no be student na money matter dey gals mind,somehw I regret not f#@king everygal dat came my way then Wass highly seleccctive.lol now wey person d hustle anyone wey u see na money matter dey dia na so I tk zip up ooo d do my hustle jejeje mk dis Karashikas no use person desstiny play table tennis
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by AntiNigerian: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2016
interesting
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by kdfemi(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Genea:
lolx, we represent wella *two hands inna air* wink
I rep Unilag too wink

1 Like

Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by folasayolyn(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
numbers 1-3 so true no 5 they babe should volunteer herself to be used for rituals no 11 hunting ;Dnumbers 1-3 so true no 5 they babe should volunteer herself to be used for rituals no 11 hunting
Re: 17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities by Gideongreat(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
No 11 is bahd baddo baddest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each / Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students / www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.