Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? (1579 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? by valkaka(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Avoid doing the following..

Buying presents
Buying flowers
Listen to her problems. You’re not her therapist.
No good morning text. WTF? You’re not trying to be her friend. You want to date her so focus on that.
You’re not her entertainment. She can watch a movie or some clown. If you try being some entertainment then you will struggle with being consistent about it. It becomes a drag later on.
Avoid doing these because she hasn’t earned the attraction.

Attraction has always been = status.

Status is = behaviour.

That behaviour above is supplicating, begging and pleading. If a girl got problems with trust and so on, you cannot fix her or change her.

You be you, approaching and be direct in an appealing way. You don’t need to bribe a girl. Any you find who need that are not worth your time.

That’s a red flag for you already if she expects that and thinks she’s entitled for things just to ask her out on a date.

Remember, how you start is the reflection of who you are and frames everything from there to wherever it goes.

Behave supplicating and you then are treated as such all the way.

Under 3 seconds or less, a girl has made a decision already. So no use trying all the supplicating like she’s not your equal.

Think about it for a moment not in fantasy but real world.

How would you feel if someone you don’t even know or do know, walks up to you and starts showering you admiration, gifts, presents, flowers?

You’re alarm bells will go off.

You’re not lovers.

You’re not dating.

Even if friends, it feels weird.

“Oooh what does he want from me mmmm?”

Make your intent clear and direct by your actions not by buying her affection. Be very wary of girls who desire this to be asked out on a date. It is unbalanced. This is not some game, shit test which some do to see if the guy is serious.

No one is shit testing anyone today not on from my answers. Be on equal footing, eye to eye, human to human being.

I have a huge respect for girls, huge respect when they don’t expect me to buy anything when asking for dates, going out and even sex, relationships. I like to do that sincerely when giving, not because it’s a shit test.

That’s the girls who accept you for who you are, are gold and have their head screwed right and their whole spirit is planted on solid reality ground. The ones who do get hurt, are girls up to their eyeballs with fantasy and prince charming, and they are the first when infatuation is gone, look for another shiny object.

You’ll be walking on eggshells because anything you say she doesn’t like, is so bad and a criticisms to her ego and starts doing all kinds of games and she thinks she can because you approached in a supplicating way instead of screening girls out, filtering them out to get to the one who isn’t full of mess.

Girls talk about guys being their equal.

Ok then. You don’t need to buy her anything to ask a girl out.

Of course some girls want that but believe me, what they say and what they do is a different thing altogether.

When you do these things, she will feel you are buying her attention, buying for her body and sex. It sends a massive red flag, Massive.

Second, no girl is a princess and we are not prince charming and knight.

You approach and find out if she is mutually attracted to you without any bribery, flowers, gifts and trying to be some pal.

You are her equal.

Behave as such and she needs to behave in that manner as well, without looking down at you and thinking/behaving she is superior.

I have never done any of the above, never, Nor have my friends. I have seen guys do that and get nowhere. They get used. They emotionally invest lots of time on a girl who then doesn’t follow through because she’s a gamer. She just wants attention and nothing else but that.

Then I walk up with doing none of the buying, flowers and gifts to date, for her to also desire same as me and we are compatible.

Then the nice guys who did all that supplicating start looking at me, getting all mad at guys like myself and call us assholes for a girl to say YES.

I am an asshole because I didn’t buy gifts, supplicate to her, being direct, revealing who I am and want? I am the player, the jerk who went up to a girl with nothing but myself and had fun, talked, flirted, and she said yes?

Has nothing to do with that.

I didn’t put a girl up on a pedestal. I am the one who screens the girl in or out. I am showing who I am and she can say yes or no right there.

I flipped it so there is game so now, rejection for me isn’t even that. It is me seeing if she is sexually attractive available to me or not.

If no, I found out what I need to know.

If Yes, we move forward.

Rejection then doesn’t hit me like it does to most guys.

And I’m a bad boy, player, jerk, asshole for being honest on what I want, not hiding and removed the mask to be real?

I don’t believe in the “one” in that way.

I know girls who want that are trying to rope me into a relationship and they will dangle sex for months on end. The ones who I approached without any of that were girls who got the head screwed right.

You know how I easily know girls on here and anywhere who frame a connection into a “relationship.”

Here’s their language..

“I don’t see looks. I see personality.”

Translated, de-coded..

“I got hurt dating good looking guys, already slept had sex, had my fun, got hurt real bad, and now…I don’t look for the looks anymore but want a relationship, so I will take my time on a guy and dangle sex, because that way I can keep him hooked.”

Healthy emotionally and minded girls know..a relationship cannot be predicted and framed. You can’t fix or change a guy.

It takes time, trust and you cannot buy attraction. Those who want to be bought like that are girls I stay well away from.

I approach, be direct, being fun, flirt and then ask out. I make my intent clear and if that is not good enough for her, that’s her problem. I’m not going to beg and buy her out and invest tons when I don’t need to.

I just want a Yes or a No, and I can get that and so can you in minutes of the interaction. It saves you a lot of pain and frustrations, looking for signals and orbiting around her doing all these things.

You want something, you be clear about it and let that person know. Then it’s just a matter if Yes or No.

Approach
Flirt, be down to earth, fun. Less serious
Find out if she’s available. Be direct.
If no, move on
If yes, move forward, suggesting something, exchange number.
Text and phone for the goal = dating.
The first date if local would take a week or less.
Without buying, giving gifts and being her emotional tampon impress her. It is equal. She needs to also show she’s mutually attracted to you but if she acts like a princess wanting all that, let her go.

Because she’ll expect all that all the time and wonder why you don’t do that anymore. If you be yourself in a manner of being consistent to you, then you don’t raise the expectations of girls to believe you as someone else.

It makes it easier for you and girls you date later on.

You are enough.

She’s enough.

It’s just a matter of finding out if you’re both attracted to each other.

Approach knowing you are enough and if she says no, move on and approach others. Avoid putting any girl on a pedestal.
Re: How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? by thanki410(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good write up...
As much as life basically is governed by rules... It doesnt determinantly score us to follow every one thesame way... If u must get her , and she likes goodies, be a CON Man , greedy, be the hunter...
At the same time, what is good for MY GOON , MIGHT NOT GOOD FOR THE GANGERS THEM....

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
All these to get a girl? Damn!!

Is she the first child of Buhari?
Re: How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? by sleamzy06(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
or..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do Not Trespass. / Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos / I Have Not Seen My Kind Of Man For Marriage - Chinenye Love, Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.