Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Want To Make Love To All Of Your Senses {adult} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make Love To All Of Your Senses {adult} (658 Views)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Love To All Of Your Senses {adult} by chizgold80: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2016
“I want to do with you what Spring does to the Cherry trees.” ~ Pablo Neruda

This time, let’s take the slow road, the road less taken, the one that’s slightly muddy and smelling of a fresh rainstorm.

The one that meanders through the field thick with golden rod and queen’s anne lace dancing in the soft breeze.
I want to make love to each and every one of your senses so that you can feel every inch of my body pressed against yours, so that the smell of my hair will fill your dreams even when I am not lying next to you making goosebumps rise upon your skin.

This time, I just want to take it slow.

We Will Watch

My skin is pale right now after the months of snow and cold have kept me hidden inside under heirloom quilts and fluffy down comforters. I don’t even mind the way that every freckle, every scar is easily seen, because I will love to see your eyes try to take it all in at once…like you are finally seeing what you never thought you’d have.
I will dress up for you in sapphire blue lace, and maybe even heels.

My honey colored hair will probably be messy and untamed, cascading around my shoulders and back— bedroom hair as I am told it’s called. My dark blue eyes will be heavy with desire, my lashes brushing your cheek as I come to stand in front of you.

Slowly, I will undo my lace and let it fall to the floor, because as much as I will know you love seeing me all beautifully wrapped up just for you, what you crave, what you desire is my skin, bare and exposed against yours. It’s going to kill you not to touch me, but you…

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/i-want-to-make-love-to-all-of-your-senses-adult/

Re: I Want To Make Love To All Of Your Senses {adult} by Jerrylolo(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice One Ode

(1) (Reply)

Respect That Kind Of Woman / Which Naija Celebrity Do Think Has The Best Relationship? / 19 Reasons Morning Sex Is Actually Brilliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.