Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. (6655 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dear Nairlanders,

I have been a follower of this forum but as a guest. something happened this morning so I decided to open an account.

I have this friend who I met online we have been friends for like 11 months but we have never seen each other. we talk on phone video calls etc.He is into girls and alot of time I try to advise him onthe evil of keeping so many girls. He cannot date a lady without sex while for me it is the other way round. I romance but not sex.

Today at about past 4am, he chatted me and said "I'm going crazy and I don't know why on earth I will see a woman in my dream I have never met, this is unbelievable"

when I woke up at past 8. I asked what happened? the chat was slow in dropping so j called him he didnt pick, called him again he didnt pick. That just got me angry and I said what nonsense chat did u send to me. If you know you dont want to talk then why did u chat me. immediately I sent that message a call came in it was his call with another number.

He said what were you doing in my dream yesterday? I was like really what was in doing in the dream. then he said I was the one he saw yesterday. That I visited his place that I spent the night that we romanced but nothing happened aside that cos he was drunk. Then, two days later, I came back to visit him. Thay since he was with his right sense, he tried sleeping with me then he passed out.

I told him to go and pray about it. But he replied no, rather i should be the one to pray about it. I told him if he feels uncomfortable about it that he should pray. I now told him anybody's face can be used in a dream. That I dont what it means. Nairlanders please can you help with what it means.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by DanseMacabre(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aunty just advise am to go do COVIK ONE-NINE test.

17 Likes

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by redcliff: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
dead...i mean me, i am dead grin

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Aunty just advise am to go do COVIK ONE-NINE test.

I am very serious lol. I dont want to be associated with nonsense. From his speech, he is saying, why should he think about me to the point of dreaming about me. Then he now passing out.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Pheals(f): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
heavenly Bleep ... Bleep and meet jah quick faster than corona virus
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
redcliff:
dead...i mean me, i am dead grin
Doesnt it sound serious? you people are laughing about it
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by sanemind2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na becos of sex u open thread?

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by ifex370(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

I have been a follower of this forum but as a guest. something happened this morning so I decided to open an account.

I have this friend who I met online we have been friends for like 11 months but we have never seen each other. we talk on phone video calls etc.He is into girls and alot of time I try to advise him onthe evil of keeping so many girls. He cannot date a lady without sex while for me it is the other way round. I romance but not sex.

Today at about past 4am, he chatted me and said "I'm going crazy and I don't know why on earth I will see a woman in my dream I have never met, this is unbelievable"

when I woke up at past 8. I asked what happened? the chat was slow in dropping so j called him he didnt pick, called him again he didnt pick. That just got me angry and I said what nonsense chat did u send to me. If you know you dont want to talk then why did u chat me. immediately I sent that message a call came in it was his call with another number.

He said what were you doing in my dream yesterday? I was like really what was in doing in the dream. then he said I was the one he saw yesterday. That I visited his place that I spent the night that we romanced but nothing happened aside that cos he was drunk. Then, two days later, I came back to visit him. Thay since he was with his right sense, he tried sleeping with me then he passed out.

I told him to go and pray about it. But he replied no, rather i should be the one to pray about it. I told him if he feels uncomfortable about it that he should pray. I now told him anybody's face can be used in a dream. That I dont what it means. Nairlanders please can you help with what it means.

Konji na bastard.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Millenniumlady(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
He's high on drugs probably TM......What guys take when they want to impress a woman in bed

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

I am very serious lol. I dont want to be associated with nonsense. From his speech, he is saying, why should he think about me to the point of dreaming about me. Then he now passing out.

At the bolded, I'd say he's obsessed with/fixated on you. But I thought his passing out had to do with his drunkenness Me sef don confuse o.

You painted him as a randy person though. Make e no be say na familiar spirit him don jamb o.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by mofeoluwadassah: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make i hide for here grin
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:

At the bolded, I'd say he's obsessed with/fixated on you. But I thought his passing out had to do with his drunkenness Me sef don confuse o.

You painted him as a randy person though. Make e no be say na familiar spirit him don jamb o.

He said the second time, he was not drunk and was with his senses. That he tried having sex with me and now passed out.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by ShenTeh(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
You already said guyman na cassanova.

It's a boys code. After telling you this kok and bull story now, you are the one worrying up and down and opening threads on Nairaland looking for answers. As you are consumed in the info he has sold to you, you begin to want to experiment until the trap latches.

The format is working. That is the meaning you seek.

'Hauntie', you are still young, don't let them use your kinni to play drumset.

8 Likes

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Brunicekid(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

He needs to PRAY... You also need to PRAY. This one naa spiritual matter.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Gracefulhope: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is probably doing drugs
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by fredopareto(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is suffering of chronic high fever
Symptoms in d dream
Flyin a plane
Flying in d air
Swimming
Fucking d president wife
Doing wat is not possible in d real life wen dreaming
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by PrinzCarter(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
make una just fvck let all dis nightmare go away, dis are oneof d side effects of covid-19, try 3 hot rounds in d morning, one at noon, one in d bath tub, administer lots of bobbie for him suck for strength den at nite more dickcetamol inside ur pus-E-quine u two will b fyn if sickness permist after 2days consult ur pastor ..
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

He said the second time, he was not drunk and was with his senses. That he tried having sex with me and now passed out.

The reason why your thread seems hilarious is that you opened it based on hearsay from (according to you) an acclaimed fuckboy. How do we, who you're asking for answers, even ascertain that what happened is simply not a figment of his libidinous imagination

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by welturebotanical: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waiting for the elders to come
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Agbebakun22: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

You see what zoogeria youths had turn to upon this kovic 1-9 birus na about sex una sabi
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by dingbang(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Guy man wan chook prick
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Obaman12: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ur write up needs heavenly intervention for one to really know who's involve here grin
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
smiles, dream khor dream ni, he wanted you to come pay him a visit and swim the Holy river
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by GeneralPula: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with both of you. undecided
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by flokii: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
"Singing.. omo see hanty, hanty wey ... grin

Don't worry he won't pass out when you by chance step into his domain. You'll get the D
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Mabpaine(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
he has a plan.. trust me
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by 21savages: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are u worried he dint bang u or wat.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
21savages:
Are u worried he dint bang u or wat.

No, he said it like I have a spiritual problem.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by 21savages: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

No, he said it like I have a spiritual problem.
And u believed him, my 6ta fast & pray if u tink so or try bang one or two guys to be sure..
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
21savages:
And u believed him, my 6ta fast & pray if u tink so or try bang one or two guys to be sure..

you are not serious lol. comments here are opening my eyes.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by 21savages: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

grin
bareface:

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Notatribalist(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.