Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) (27903 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by chimere66: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Nigerian man Efukikata Edet yesterday surprised his girlfriend Emerald Macaulay with a proposal at Ibom Tropicana Gallery Uyo.He knelt down to propose and Emerald said yes and gave him the 'hug of life'.

We wish them the best as they tie the nut sooner.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend_25.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by chimere66: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Anything pre-wedding or engagement pix is now boring to me. Maybe the posters below me may appreciate the pictures... But all the same,I like the guys name... Efukikata

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by buygala(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2016
The bae has very nice skin tho embarassed

The girl be like

Hmmmmmmmm cry cry cry.........This one wey Edet don propose come put am online, what will I now tell Nsikan, Ekpeyong, Udofia, and the other ones wey I don agree to marry them privately?

See as dis Edet wan scatter my parole shaaaa cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Christmas Ngozi123.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2016
OK nao
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by zarakay(f): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Wow
I love this!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by KellyKertz(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
FACT

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Smart looking couple

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

The girl be like

Hmmmmmmmm cry cry cry.........This one wey Edet don propose come put am online, what will I now tell Nsikan, Ekpeyong, Udofia, and the other ones wey I don agree to marry them privately?

Yea akwa gals and calabar gals are Always like that ...most of d ones I kno
Some say it's bcoz of their constant eating of fresh fish lol.. Don't know how true is dat though.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
This life no dey fair oh,
While others dey do wedding, engagement, go on vacation abroad, spend millions on gifts,
Me I dey house, dey wait for my neighbor were prepare rice and stew,
To call me to come chop

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

The girl be like

The girl skin no be here. Really flawless skin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Richie0974: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
How many times will this make FP?

17 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Second time on front page, are the super mods on weed this morning? angry
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by frankloloko: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
I like her skin . Pls like if you've tested good puna recently . They taste differently depending on their looks .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by obaival(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
I know this guy ,he has never kneel down to pray in his life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
The babe fine

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by mylove4him(f): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
buygala:

The girl be like

You are a very funny dude.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by osamaBUSH(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
just passing

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Richie0974:
How many times will this make FP?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by 2shur: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
enug of these shiiit.
wtf
can't we breather in hamattan dust without these stupid asses proposing.
i jus got a dumb ass cousin who got married and yet still staying in self contain.
wtf.
think b4 u put your whole family in penury.
nothing special abt dis shit
its not like theyve not been fhucking and saying i will marry you whenever he or she wants to climax/cum.
be deceiving una self
den aft a year u will start buggin insanes in here for a more insane advice on wat 2do with yur useless ass husband and shiiit when it finally crashes.

we remain slaves to the western culture.
slaves everywhere.
slaves
pussiie slaves
money slaves
polithiefcian slaves
media slaves
wtf

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
"man kneels down.... "
No, he should jump up to propose.. mtchew Yeye mods.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2016
ogkrakkid:
I knw she can never be an afonja wit bleached skin...
so beautifully created.
you have done ur assignment. Now your life will be complete. Cos it can't complete without calling afonja. Now start waiting for your likes. First class oponu.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Turks: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Must they all kneel? Someone should surprise us with a handstand now grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
another social media proposal...
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
E be like say dem don dey craze for this forum small small, no be this same pictures dem post last week say "A nairalander propose to his girlfriend"?

Thank God this one is Marry me, not Merry me

8 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Life time achievement
chimere66:
Nigerian man Efukikata Edet yesterday surprised his girlfriend Emerald Macaulay with a proposal at Ibom Tropicana Gallery Uyo.He knelt down to propose and Emerald said yes and gave him the 'hug of life'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend_25.html?m=1
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by dee02(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Top man.... Done the needful
Onto the next
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by MRSANITY(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Fine body she got there
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Nothing to say.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by goingape: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
chimere66:

old man kneeing down for just one small girl.

rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.