Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? (1730 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Any Nairalander In Rome,italy? / Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? by kenforum(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
I am a travel and Tour Consultant here in Lagos Nigeria and i need people in the Caribbean countries to work or partner with.I need partners to handle some jobs concerning my clients that come to the Carribean on vacations and visits and make some money too.Main Caribbean countries are Barbados,Turks & Caicos,St.Kitts & Nevis,Trinidad & Tobego,Grenada,St Lucia,Bahamas and Cuba.Any interested person should please get in touch with me as soon as possible by Email:kenaries_invest_ltd@yahoo.com,or post your contact information here for me to contact you immediately.
Re: Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
U are just a heartless slowpoke, i don't believe anything u say, the same person going around telling pple abt WORLD CITIZEN travelling documents? U bloody bogus agent. Get urself out of here.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? by OAM4J: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2009
kenforum:

I am a travel and Tour Consultant here in Lagos Nigeria and i need people in the Caribbean countries to work or partner with.I need partners to handle some jobs concerning my clients that come to the Carribean on vacations and visits and make some money too.Main Caribbean countries are Barbados,Turks & Caicos,St.Kitts & Nevis,Trinidad & Tobego,Grenada,St Lucia,Bahamas and Cuba.Any interested person should please get in touch with me as soon as possible by Email:kenaries_invest_ltd@yahoo.com,or post your contact information here for me to contact you immediately.

Let us assume you are geneuine and you are not looking for Christmas money for those who might want to call you to 'package' them to caribbeans. What is this job you want people in caribbeans to handle for you?
Re: Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? by Scooby1(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2009
kenforum:

Hello goldengoal ,
Yes,i can arrange a three months Egypt Visa for you within 72 Hours at a very rediculous price which cannot be posted here.So,if you are serious and ready,just call me: 08052778461 or 08037060650.

@kenforum, u notorious scammer very soon the only trip u will be arranging is the one to kirikiri jail! Go get a real job.
Re: Any Nairalander In The Caribbeans? by expido: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Ship From New York To Nigeria(asaba) Help!!! / Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI / CartNG Goes To China!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.