Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? (1838 Views)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by realGURU(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
mine is
" i don't love but if i tell you i can can live without you am a lying"
" call me mad, crazy, stupid other anything what i know am intoxicated by your love"
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
"Hello Nneka, I just sent you some Money"

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Songs of Solomon
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by sinaj(f): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Presh9OO:
"Hello Nneka, I just sent you some Money"
u no romantic gaan grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
sinaj:
u no romantic gaan grin
Be like you no dey Naija, thatz the most romantic thing you can ever say to a girl!! You were expecting Love Letters ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by castro316: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Each time I think about you, I see a reason to live on
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by brownhawk: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
don't make me remember. I might cry. oh lawd keep her safe for me
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Bossontop(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Garshyzee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice boobs sad
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ur mouth smells like pussy

Nd trust me it did
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
No I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile, but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now it's only fair that I should let you know
What you should know

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore

Well, I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile, but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore

No no no no I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Mediapace: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
myfantasies:

Nd trust me it did
lipsrsealed epic
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
myfantasies:

Nd trust me it did
This is gross and coming from a lady is sad

Does yours smell?
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by saintdennis(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Baby i'm almost there? Baby i'm cuming?! undecided
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by saintdennis(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
myfantasies:

Nd trust me it did

Petite girls and dirty talk
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Elkay3: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Presh9OO:
Be like you no dey Naija, thatz the most romantic thing you can ever say to a girl!! You were expecting Love Letters ??

So on point...

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Elkay3:

So on point...
lol.. True this!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Shol3(f): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
There's nothing like best words
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Monalisa185(f): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
every single word I've said to him are my very best, even in times of fights and quarrels cheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Jerrylolo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
No I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile, but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes, it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there but then I let you go And now it's only fair that I should let you know What you should know
I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't give
Well, I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile, but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes, it shows
I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore
No no no no I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live
La Read La Kolo
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Lovelynature(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
myfantasies:

Nd trust me it did
that must be Smellymouth mehn

Egbon Agala1 your bae don cast you finish for here

No believe those sweet words she usually tell you anymore
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Smellymouth: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lovelynature:
that must be Smellymo.uth mehn

Egbon Agala1 your bae don cast you finish for here

No believe those sweet words she usually tell you anymore

Me and bae will meet in za other room.. grin

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
single boys lying cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by jonaifame22(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ur pvssy is always very sweet, do u sleep in a sugar factory

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Lovelynature(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Me and bae will meet in za other room.. grin
After that she go come announce am for public

Better flog her well while in the odza room, so as to tame her voice for further public broadcasting

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Eleniyan15: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2016
cool if I was blind I would still know you beautiful, you got me mesmerizing always

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by hammerT: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:

Nd trust me it did

Damn! did u really say that?
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
No I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile, but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes, it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there but then I let you go And now it's only fair that I should let you know What you should know
I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore
Well, I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile, but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes, it shows
I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore
No no no no I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live
Mariah Carey's fan spotted
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Merryglad(f): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
You are my best
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

Damn! did u really say that?

Yeah i did cos it's d truth

I later overheard him telling his friend on phone dat he thinks i suspect him coming from another woman's house, and dat he gave d lady head and dat wen he tried to kiss me i told him that his mouth smells like pussy

Nd dat was d end of the relationship
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Mediapace: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:

Yeah i did cos it's d truth

I later overheard him telling his friend on phone dat he thinks i suspect him coming from another woman's house, and dat he gave d lady head and dat wen he tried to kiss me i told him that his mouth smells like pussy

Nd dat was d end of the relationship
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? / World's Tallest Man Hangout With World's Shortest Woman (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.