Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? (1847 Views)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by hammerT: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:

Yeah i did cos it's d truth

I later overheard him telling his friend on phone dat he thinks i suspect him coming from another woman's house, and dat he gave d lady head and dat wen he tried to kiss me i told him that his mouth smells like pussy

Nd dat was d end of the relationship

So, did u believe(suspect) that, he did dat with another woman?

Just like dat, the relationship was over?
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

So did u believe(suspect) he did dat with another woman?

Just like dat? The relation was over?
I suspected at first wen i perceived dat odour frm his mouth

His phone call made me believe it

He later admit nd apologize, i forgave him, but can't continue, cos dat was d last straw dat broke the camels back

I have heard enough of it won't happen again, i was drunk nd didn't know what i was doing, or my friends pushed me to it
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Mediapace: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by hammerT: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:
I suspected at first wen i perceived dat odour frm his mouth

His phone call made me believe it

He later admit nd apologize, i forgave him, but can't continue, cos dat was d last straw dat broke the camels back

I have heard enough of it won't happen again, i was drunk nd didn't know what i was doing, or my friends pushed me to it

So the guy loved giving head dat bad?

Did u get some?
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Mediapace: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
abeg say something jor
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
I will crawl on my knees to Australia and back for you, I will also swim across the Pacific ocean and walk on the moon without an oxygen mask for you baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? / What Happened To Me Feb 14 / Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.