Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? (563 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by realGURU(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
mine is
" i don't love but if i tell you i can can live without you am a lying"
" call me mad, crazy, stupid other anything what i know am intoxicated by your love"
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by ikp120(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
"I love you!"
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Songs of Solomon
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
who deleted My Post
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by seyirock(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
"go fuvk urself!"
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by obinnanelson4(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
I regret marrying you
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
I love you.

Was I under a spell angry
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Bluezy13(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
realGURU:
mine is
" i don't love but if i tell you i can can live without you am a lying"
" call me mad, crazy, stupid other anything what i know am intoxicated by your love"

Love has taken over grammar

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by prinsam30: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
this is what I told my first lover

The Day I Met You Was The Day I Was Born
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by kkash: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
"even in an alternative universe, I would always find you and love you"....
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by ezteem(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
"You smell like my future"

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Things To Consider Before Giving Up On Love / Ladies Get In Here! – See Attributes Of A Nigerian Fu*k Boy / Promises You Shouldn’t Make While In A Relationship [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.