Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (57384 Views)

OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by dannytoe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
kai bubu belike

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by niteduff(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oh, well, she has a great ASSet. Wetin eye never see undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by padi94(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2016
many girls will nan cum an cum an judge her nw.

bt e no concine us we like what we see here

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Titanmike(m): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2016
The picture with the Katana tho grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Kingsley1000(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2016
our girls can't do this

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by obidirector(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by ramdris(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2016
The only good news about Kenya and it's worth the wait...Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Flexherbal(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
See something !
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by saintdennis(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2016
smiley
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by BarrElChapo(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2016
iykedare:

Yes, you are referring to naija girls. She has more than that. She values her body and workout to keep it in shape - something that is rare in naija babes.

You said it all.. well said bro

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by favourmic(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
It is sad we ladies are only know for how big our butt or boobies is in this generation. Nothing relevant than boobies and butt.

Very sad

True tall that why guys see girls as sex object this days no value for them again too bad
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Rilwayne001: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2016
This one na die shocked shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by claremont(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
It is sad we ladies are only know for how big our butt or boobies is in this generation. Nothing relevant than boobies and butt.

Very sad

She is a fitness model who values her physical fitness and continuously works on it. Can you say the same? When was the last time you went on a run or went to the gym?

If you don't like her, don't condemn the approach she has taken to live a healthy life. Just stick to eating your mountain of fufu and assorted.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
This century, all you need is a fine face, curvy shape! Brain is not so essential anymore lipsrsealed grin
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Legend87(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
PapiNigga:
Mimi the Illest is one of the emerging social media celebrities building a followership of over 70,000 people within a short period of time.

She has released a new set of bikini photos that have elicited flirtatious comments from followers.

She is also a grounded fitness trainer who is skilled at twisting her body into mind-boggling positions and shapes.

Mimi will be facing so much competition from her country mates in the same line of trade like Vera Sidika, Corazon Kwamboka, Huddah Monroe and others in the social circle.

See more of her photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/uh-lala-kenyan-fitness-model-with-big.html?m=1

One thing is for sure.... She's still remains a Kenyan..tongue
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Doctorfitz: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
My father my father..... Destiny destroyer I bind u I cast u....... Where can one start from with this kind of behind and flexibility...... Chisos.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by DozieInc(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
crazy
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by vicben27(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2016
if dis bae shud handle a man on d bed na bald head him go get!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by LockDown69(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2016
With all these flexible yoga moves, she go sabi collect long thing, the 7th picture na die! shocked grin
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by ramdris(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:

Very sad
You are a rare babe... that has always been my annoyance with ladies who thinks that world revolves around butt n boobs.... . That's why I cool with Linda Ikeji , other independent minded ladies out there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by ArabMopol(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
this girl should lash Dullard buhari let see if he will die untimely
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by legendte(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:

Very sad
That's the reality of the new generation

We are in Butt age
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by trigar12(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
My oh my, this girl can kill a nigga with those styles... Absolutely fantastic. I doubt if any naija gal can be diz fit. Damnnnnnnn
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by oluspicy: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Dis is WONLAFUL! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by sisisioge: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Wowzerful! This is too suggestive for a post-christmas postings! Omo mehn! grin
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2016
when the ladies on this thread be feeling this lady what do dey expect the guys to do? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Revolva(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2016
i use to chat with her on Dm instagram....i for nearly bang her...back den she visited lagos
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by GameCity: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
wonderful

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by nickda(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Wow. What am I? I think I'm falling for her, make we rub boobs together. Pls pinch me
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by popefuse(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Have neva seen naija ladies in that type of possition they av hardbones,to bend there kneels to greet is even difficult. Even kaffi cant even go to that extent
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by mccoy47(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
God punish gay!

Tah! So man go see this tin still prefer im fellow man? angry

Konji oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by teozey111(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
cool cool cool where all them Vaseline crew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Ignis Ekwe Is Dead / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.