Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (57388 Views)

OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2016
am coming lemme get my Vaseline .
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't like Kenyan girls...dunno y..not beautiful but local to me
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Valkyr:

Just what is the problem with feminists: Freedom of expression for females (in all humanly possible form). In a two-way communication model, u express urself and hope to get feedback.. She express, she got feedback. Feminist vomit must be sweet to them

As humans, If you want to be praised for your brain or intellect, show intellectual stuff(Not all will praise tho).. May I praise you for I have seen sth abt u.
what are you on about?

Does everyone who has an opinion different from the general view approved by misogynists assume the status of feminist? undecided

Men like to lump women together, so the silly things people like her do reflect upon the rest of us as much as we wish to be exempted from it.

Maybe if aunty can express herself without leaving nothing to our imaginations, I'll praise her, you don't see flexible guys flaunting themselves in barely there outfits

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Ten12(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Do unto me as u wish
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
hopsydboi:
This century, all you need is a fine face, curvy shape! Brain is not so essential anymore lipsrsealed grin
Have u being with her, how do u know she doesn't have a brain? She might be intelligent than u. The fact that she's sexy and fit is an added advantage to her.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by misteryman: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Let me go and teach my class jor

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
The girl is flexible. She really works out alot
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Jacko1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just had a dick cramp

You evil lady
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by OLUENTA1: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
If this is the style available, how do you climb this?.....genius answers required please

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by OLUENTA1: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
If you are to do this what will be going through your mind is that if you can get to the bottom of it....

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by lonelydora: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Fear nor go let me lash this kin babe oh

Cos the kin style when she go give person

Make person nor go use wheel chair after e don lash finish embarassed kiss

I can't stop laughing at your comment

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by olumzzz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sandydayziz..can u bend like dis?
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by aigboeben(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
It is sad we ladies are only know for how big our butt or boobies is in this generation. Nothing relevant than boobies and butt.

Very sad
Good talk,hopefully from a good heart.U can start the reversal campaign
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by noziz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
I swear dis babe go sweet for man because any style u want, e ready give u and na so she go still like sex...
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Sandydayziz(f): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
olumzzz:
Sandydayziz..can u bend like dis?

U av no idea grin
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by buchilino(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Oga o! shocked shocked She is soooooooo sexy! Her puzzy wee be sweet to lick and fvck o kiss kiss

UR A BAD DOG.
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Legend87:

One thing is for sure.... She's still remains a Kenyan..tongue
But how do Uhuru Kenyatta maintains his medula oblongata, with all these from kibera
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Sayelabola(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
It is sad we ladies are only know for how big our butt or boobies is in this generation. Nothing relevant than boobies and butt.

Very sad

Exactly, those are the two weapons of mass destruction used in terrorizing the men's world.
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by olumzzz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:

U av no idea grin
Wow...Congratulations U just made me scared of you
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by olumzzz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:

U av no idea grin
Wow...Congratulations U just made me scared of you
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Sandydayziz(f): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
olumzzz:

Wow...Congratulations
U just made me scared of you

Hehehehe grin

Shey it's a gud tin? wink
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:

Very sad
I smell hate
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
cool
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Not moved by this non sense...its the white men that Bleep these black african bitches... No need to cry over a spilled milk...u-s-e-l-e-s+s
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Adeyinka123: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
hernandson:
Kai in this christmas and even on a sunday kai... Btw all this style ur husband wil neva cheat on you,unless they have shake his bottle frm d village

You are so onpoint. Good for the KONGI
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Valkyr: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
safarigirl:
what are you on about?

Does everyone who has an opinion different from the general view approved by misogynists assume the status of feminist? undecided

Men like to lump women together, so the silly things people like her do reflect upon the rest of us as much as we wish to be exempted from it.

Maybe if aunty can express herself without leaving nothing to our imaginations, I'll praise her, you don't see flexible guys flaunting themselves in barely there outfits

It's not just men that lump women together. Women do too. Guess that's what humans do since man became sapient
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by seenter84: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cucumber go enter any where any how any way.
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by ogunsj: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
safarigirl:
and how will this change the fact that all she is to guys is a big ass and curvy body?

It's not her brain or intellect being praised, it's the same thing- body. When will women be more than just entertainment for guys?

Even the comments here are focused more on her purpose in the other room, nobody is even talking about her mind.

it's sad and disgraceful, no matter how fit she is, age will eventually show with everything but your brain
abeg forget about brain. na brain man wan chop? patience Jonathan no get brain she was one time first lady of Nigeria. thick madam. besides, op focus is in her looks, her athletism not her brain.
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by Hoodfriend(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just dey hear monkey style, now i have seen it🎄🎄🎄🎄
Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogunsj:
abeg forget about brain. na brain man wan chop? patience Jonathan no get brain she was one time first lady of Nigeria. thick madam. besides, op focus is in her looks, her athletism not her brain.
who told you PEJ is brainless?

Someone who steered her husband to the position of President and has held position of power is brainless? are you one of those misguided people who equate formal education to having a brain or speaking English to being intelligent?

Bros, you see women like Kim Kardashain, Blac Chyna sef, for all their hoeing, it takes a sharp brain to achieve what they have, so I beg to differ.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by elsomm(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Fear nor go let me lash this kin babe oh
Cos the kin style when she go give person
Make person nor go use wheel chair after e don lash finish embarassed kiss
And the truth shall set you free

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking by olumzzz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Hehehehe grin

Yea..its a good tin u're bad...i like bad gals tongue
Sandydayziz:

Hehehehe grin

Yea..its a good tin u're bad...i like bad gals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.