Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) (4406 Views)

Leaving Lagos 2moro , Enjoyed My Stay(lagos Trip) / At Oriental Hotel Opposite Shoprite , Elegushi Beach Soon(lagos Trip) / At Surulere De Chills Bar Sharp Guy Done Get Smallie For The Road (lagos Trip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
i couldnt go to elegishi beach again yeye traffic , we are not going back to ikeja today party dey town grin lagos must feel me ph boy grin grin , enter room chop sandwich delicious cool then some zulezu sex wink b4 we go club , no be my first yoruba girl but una dey try cool yoruba girls are ok kiss , enjoying lagos but the traffic no be here cry
i just met her today no be my fault say she no do hair biko

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by yomi007k(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
smiley smiley
Man jude na ur xmas merry pass o.

Dt babe try for ur life. Na santa gift.

2 Likes

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
I hope there would be enough cyber space left to open intelligent threads by the time you are done opening dumb threads on every adventures. smiley

17 Likes

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why didn't you give her money to make her hair though, common, it's Christmas undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
I hope there would be enough cyber space left to open intelligent threads by the time you are done opening dumb threads on every adventures. smiley
savage!
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by GbovoLee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
clowns full this NL die.. but this guy's own is on a different levell entirely

1 Like

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by AntiWailer: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cheap hotel, cheap girl, crappy meal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by mhisbliss(f): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
my gawd this is embarrassing, that girl isn't fit to be my puppy, she got fvcked by jude for a pizza
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Cheap hotel, cheap girl, crappy meal

Witch indeed!
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nicolax: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
my gawd this is embarrassing, that girl isn't fit to be my puppy, she got fvcked by jude for a pizza

Whenever I see people troll you I usually pity you and feel you don't deserve those harsh words been said. But after this comment you just made, I think I have seen the clearer picture.

I think I now know why people say you look like a used mentral pad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
yomi007k:
smiley smiley
Man jude na ur xmas merry pass o.

Dt babe try for ur life. Na santa gift.
yoruba girl dey do work oooo grin
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Why didn't you give her money to make her hair though, common, it's Christmas undecided undecided
i just met her today
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Someborri calls judey for me....he dey lag and him wife dey villa....
undecided undecided undecided undecidedHis that how you use to do.....am not understanding
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by ikp120(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
I hope she is not among the Lagos babes distributing HIV. If na so, this guy don really buy market for himself and babes tongue grin grin grin
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Laveda(f): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmm Jude
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
He has -1 value system. cheesy
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by mhisbliss(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nicolax:

Whenever I see people troll you I usually pity you and feel you don't deserve those harsh words been said. But after this comment you just made, I think I have seen the clearer picture.

I think I now know why people say you look like a used mentral pad
k son merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by AntiWailer: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tiny23:

Witch indeed!

Where u see witch ? tongue
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Benita27:
He has -1 value system. cheesy
Its a shame tho smiley
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by ireneony(f): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
What kind of sandwich is that?
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by jamalnation(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:

Epic
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
Its a shame tho smiley
A big shame at that, such guys could only convince girls who are like-minds for relationships or hook-ups.
Of course, she's unaware her pics are on nl, she got served by a dullard for being loose.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by CplusJason: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
MNGA cool

1 Like

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
dont be a hater
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
I really wanna know if any sane person(girl) is friends with this guy offline?
I've always bypassed his threads but this is on another level,I just had to ask.

Can't wait for the thread after that lagos beach party gringringrin
Na here we go hear all about the fuxkee and fuxked gringringrin
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
What kind of sandwich is that?
club ooooo very sweet
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Benita27:
A big shame at that, such guys could only convince girls who are like-minds for relationships or hook-ups.
Of course, she's unaware her pics are on nl, she got served by a dullard for being loose.
Immaturity is a thing of the mind not age. Guys like op can take a picture of their sperm to convince families when accused of infertility.

I pity the girls tho smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
dont be a hater
I don't even know you.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by shizzy7(f): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sometimes, when some dumb boys insult ladies, I'm always defenseless because of things like this...
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lol...I can't fvck a Girl with short hair...When you giving her Doggy, You gotta have some hair to grab.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Ginaz(f): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is not flexing o, posting a girl's pix online without her permission on a public thread like this is foolishness of a young child.

You can tell us without those pix and if you have any atom of maturity left in you, you would take down those pix.

I find these pix highly irritating and of no importance to your topic. That is someone's sister or girlfriend or whatever she is to anybody you are showing on a public forum. Blurring her face doesn't mean you are giving her respect.

Seun, is high time you do some shiit about this.

3 Likes

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ginaz:
This is not flexing o, posting a girl's pix online without her permission on a public thread like this is foolishness of a young child.

You can tell us without those pix and if you have any atom of maturity left in you, you would take down those pix.

I find these pix highly irritating and of no importance to your topic. That is someone's sister or girlfriend or whatever she is to anybody you are showing on a public forum. Blurring her face doesn't mean you are giving her respect.

Seun, is high time you do some shiit about this.

it doesn't even make sense anymore...don't know what to call this act.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comment Three Words Better Than 'I Love You' / Viral: See What Our Future Leaders Are Posting On Facebook / This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.