Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) (4452 Views)

Leaving Lagos 2moro , Enjoyed My Stay(lagos Trip) / At Oriental Hotel Opposite Shoprite , Elegushi Beach Soon(lagos Trip) / At Surulere De Chills Bar Sharp Guy Done Get Smallie For The Road (lagos Trip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by ButterFrost212(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
i just met her today
Oh wow..... Goodluck with that!
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
Immaturity is a thing of the mind not age. Guys like op can take a picture of their sperm to convince families when accused of infertility.

I pity the girls tho smiley
Very true @ the embolden. grin
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Benita27:
Very true @ the embolden. grin
smiley smiley smiley
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
NickleTheory:
Lol...I can't fvck a Girl with short hair...When you giving her Doggy, You gotta have some hair to grab.
i didnt grab hair ooooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
ikp120:
I hope she is not among the Lagos babes distributing HIV. If na so, this guy don really buy market for himself and babes tongue grin grin grin
its u that will catch cheesy
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmm Jude
boo kiss
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:
I really wanna know if any sane person(girl) is friends with this guy offline?
I've always bypassed his threads but this is on another level,I just had to ask.

Can't wait for the thread after that lagos beach party gringringrin
Na here we go hear all about the fuxkee and fuxked gringringrin
not going to that beach party , i have friends plenty even a babe , i can only do this cos this girl no dey nairaland
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
I don't even know you.
k
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by ikp120(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
its u that will catch cheesy
Lolzzz grin grin grin

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ginaz:
This is not flexing o, posting a girl's pix online without her permission on a public thread like this is foolishness of a young child.

You can tell us without those pix and if you have any atom of maturity left in you, you would take down those pix.

I find these pix highly irritating and of no importance to your topic. That is someone's sister or girlfriend or whatever she is to anybody you are showing on a public forum. Blurring her face doesn't mean you are giving her respect.

Se un, is high time you do some shiit about this.
whats ur biz na , i hid her face abeg find somtin else to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Ginaz(f): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
whats ur biz na , i hid her face abeg find somtin else to do

I should be the one to tell you to put your time to good use. Well as it turns out, posting people's ass and half unclad pix is how you make good of your time.

It's OK o, enjoyyyyyyyyyyy ur flexing.

1 Like

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ginaz:

I should be the one to tell you to put your time to good use. Well as it turns out, posting people's ass and half unclad pix is how you make good of your time.

It's OK o, enjoyyyyyyyyyyy ur flexing.
which ass did i post biko , this is the first girl that i am posting its only my queen that i usually post , gina tot we were friends , i cant even insult you but saying those things sad
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by saintdennis(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
i couldnt go to elegishi beach again yeye traffic , we are not going back to ikeja today party dey town grin lagos must feel me ph boy grin grin , enter room chop sandwich delicious cool then some zulezu sex wink b4 we go club , no be my first yoruba girl but una dey try cool yoruba girls are ok kiss , enjoying lagos but the traffic no be here cry
i just met her today no be my fault say she no do hair biko

That u feel the need to open this kinda thread is worrisome.

We lag boys, island boiz know the xracter of babes with such nails.

Nothing impressive there. #carry on
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by yomi007k(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sweetjude...

Wetin u do ds girls. Dem jus com here dey pour sand for ur garri.

Any spirit of badbelle I cast n bind in jesus mighty name.....

1 Like

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
yomi007k:
Sweetjude...

Wetin u do ds girls. Dem jus com here dey pour sand for ur garri.

Any spirit of badbelle I cast n bind in jesus mighty name.....
amen no mind them haters , if them get bf dem no go dey online na
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
See as girls full this thread.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Laveda(f): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
boo kiss

I see you had fun.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
my gawd this is embarrassing, that girl isn't fit to be my puppy, she got fvcked by jude for a pizza

Pizza for better o!!! All I can see is 400 naira sandwich. God dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Greenbullet(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Why didn't you give her money to make her hair though, common, it's Christmas undecided undecided
why did you think she bleeped him ,if not the money.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Greenbullet(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
my gawd this is embarrassing, that girl isn't fit to be my puppy, she got fvcked by jude for a pizza
poverty is bad
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Greenbullet(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
What kind of sandwich is that?
a cheap and crappy one I guess
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chai! So, the Op finally burst my brain while I was nursing a wrong impression about him. undecided undecided I actually thought Jude was a reasonable person until today.

3 Likes

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Smh sad
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Berbierklaus(f): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
not going to that beach party , i have friends plenty even a babe , i can only do this cos this girl no dey nairaland
The point is you have no respect for women.
And you know she is not on Nairaland how?
And what makes it right to post a picture of her after sex even if she is not on Nairaland?

You need help!!!

2 Likes

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Doctorfitz: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

And what makes it right to post a picture of her after sex even if she is not on Nairaland?

You need help!!!

Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You need help!!!
abeg dey go grin no spoil my mood
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Ginaz(f): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
which ass did i post biko , this is the first girl that i am posting its only my queen that i usually post , gina tot we were friends , i cant even insult you but saying those things sad

I'm not liking you again, I didn't know you are the one under this moniker. Please take down those pix. Please.
It's embarrassing.
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by bitchcrafts: 2:45am On Dec 26, 2016
I kinda find this thread intriguing... Be like say na to dey post after-sex pics of our oloshos for Nland remain oh grin
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Laveda:

I see you had fun.
yes kiss
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by momentarylapse: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
E be like say the girl resemble Shrek hence why the tout screened her face! See nails on top?

Wack ass nigga got a slut!
Re: At A Hotel Close To Ajah, Lagos Is Fun (lagos Trip) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
hater cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
momentarylapse:

E be like say the girl resemble Shrek hence why the tout screened her face! See nails on top?

Wack ass nigga got a slut!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / Where Is The Oddest Place You Ever Witness People Have Sex ,? / My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.