Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) (6794 Views)

This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Ferruccio(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
How would you handle the situation? grin

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well...for starters....I will strangle u OP..for wasting my mb n time!

13 Likes

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
luminouz:
Well...for starters....I will strangle u OP..for wasting my mb n time!
hehe. U should help her eat the meat cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Kondomondo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmm I for rush go collect buratanshi

2 Likes

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Na babe! I will strangle him first! Besides this meat is fvckin tough! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na meat she carry so??

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by wunmi590(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kini eleyi?

Shior

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Monalisa185(f): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
lol... Nna biko what is she wearing?

@the question, just form sey you be im.becile na
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by decatalyst(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
I can't attract this nah shocked shocked

Blood of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by kazyhm(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
sh!t attract flies

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Ferruccio(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol... Nna biko what is she wearing?

@the question, just form sey you be slowpoke na
cheesy
English.

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Monalisa185(f): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ferruccio:
English.

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Ferruccio(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

You make more sense when you express yourself using emoticons. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
I will run for my dear life once I sight her... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Vision4God: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Stupidity in d highest order
Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Ferruccio(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
dukeolumde:
I will run for my dear life once I sight her... grin grin grin grin
I would tell her I need to use the loo, and then escape by the window! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Vomit.I go lost libido one time.

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ferruccio:
I would tell her I need to use the loo, and then escape by the window! gringrin

Won't even talk to her in the first place. She resemble "1st Class Recycled Ogbanje" ... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Vomit.I go lost libido one time.
lie cheesy i know u like it

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
lie cheesy i know u like it
Na your own I want.

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Love Machine:
Na your own I want.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Burgerlomo: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by bitchcrafts: 2:47am On Dec 26, 2016
I woll need to pee first and will stick to the toilet pissing for the next 2 hours... If she hasn't left yet, I will need to have to poo for the next 4 hours...

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Gofwane(m): 3:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Love Machine:
tongue
so nairaland censored even your monicker from D1ld0 to love machine

Broda seun, why evulz nah?

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
How would you handle the situation? grin
After discussion, tear nylon, tear rubber and FVCK.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
ILuvGummyBearz no sensible or decent man/guy will be turn on by this.
that is cuz u need 2 pour gravy on the meat 1st smiley then eat

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 26, 2016
grin
Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Even if there is a gun to the head, thou shall not eat that sister. Lots of yeast and bacteria will be hanging in there.
yer logic killed the fun sad i came here 2 pick

1 Like

Re: Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone / . / I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.