Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. (3283 Views)

Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) / Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator / Ben Murray-Bruce shares Nigeria's Unfortunate Reality Of "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by drauj(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's really unfortunate and doom-spelling when the Nigerian social media community would storm the net on petty issues like 'the other room', 'Dalung Misfire', Aisha Buhari wrist watches, etc.

A significant and unanimous achievement recorded by President Buhari Administration - Boko Haram largest camp destroyed, Herdsmen decimated, Kidnapping obliteration, Check points thinning out, etc and all those critics are silent.

If those critics were constructive and truly Objective, they'd have highlighted the successes achieved so far but as expected, they are silent.

May Buhari Succeed in his Quest for a Better Nigeria

May God almighty remove all his stumbling block to Success. May He also Decimate those sabotaging his efforts.

As for those whom from onset never liked Buhari and wish, hope and work for his Failure and by extension failure of Nigeria, may God the all Powerful return their wicked wishes to their lives.

Long live the FRN.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by kcnwaigbo: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seriously OP do you really believe Boko haram has been defeated? Is this the first time the government would be telling us this?

16 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by delishpot: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
If only Nigerians have a naira for every time they say they defeated boko haram.....

9 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by drauj(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Boko Haram Defeat is a relative term. One thing I'm sure of is there is significant improvement on Incidences.

We celebrated Christmas/ Sallah with Success in terms of security issues.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by tuniski: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Boko haram defeated but, insecurity is very high! More so, the economy has made nonsense of this govt as people are hungry and angry.

Somehow, the people in IDP ain't happy either. So what is the big deal the noise then what,only for political gains. Now the noisemakers are in govt terrorizing nigerians with hardship and hunger induced deaths!

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by antosly(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hope u've not been paid to post vhiz?

5 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by drauj(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sir/ Ma.
The Economic challenges are real and undisputable however, we lived when we had all but peace and all we had was irrelevant because I once searched for Bread to by @ 2k but wasn't able to do so.

Our sisters raped in our presence our parents molested.

We are now returning to our Houses and have many who give a damn about our well being.

To God be the Glory.

As per the Hunger and Hardship, we lived when the Monies voted to buy weapons were used to create a seeming vibrant Food surplus and Economic vibrance.

Assurance of highest Regard.
tuniski:
Boko haram defeated but, insecurity is very high! More so, the economy has made nonsense of this govt as people are hungry and angry.

Somehow, the people in IDP ain't happy either. So what is the big deal the noisy then what only for political gains. Now the noisemakers are in govt terrorizing nigerians with hardship and hunger induced deaths!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Sandydayziz(f): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Seriously OP do you really believe Boko haram has been defeated? Is this the first time the government would be telling us this?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by drauj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
antosly:
Hope u've not been paid to post vhiz?
I wasn't Sir/Ma.

It's a profound voice of Hope and sober reflection.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by drauj(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Boko Haram Defeat is a relative term. One thing I'm sure of is there is significant improvement on Incidences.

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Stalwert: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See them. ... they seriously believed BH was winning killing our troops everywhere. ... they believed what Aisha said without even hearing hausa.... see the sort of people pray night and day for the country to fail but God doesn't answer their vain prayers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by antosly(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
drauj:

I wasn't Sir/Ma.

It's a profound voice of Hope and sober reflection.

Regards.
I hope it reflect well
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by tuniski: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
drauj:
Sir/ Ma.
The Economic challenges are real and undisputable however, we lived when we had all but peace and all we had was irrelevant because I once searched for Bread to by @ 2k but wasn't able to do so.

Our sisters raped in our presence our parents molested.

We are now returning to our Houses and have many who give a damn about our well being.

To God be the Glory.

As per the Hunger and Hardship, we lived when the Monies voted to buy weapons were used to create a seeming vibrant Food surplus and Economic vibrance.

Assurance of highest Regard.
I feel you. However, you ain't the target of the noise or silence then and now. Your plight was used to gain power and today they have power and they are silent!
Or you are expecting people who even though know BH was ravaging the NE but, are faraway making noise cos it was political capital against the govt then to continue?
What euphoria or noise do you expect except from those directly hit by bh. Unfortunately, they ain't Loud!
You for one has just spoken nau. Let others join in speaking and praising this fraud of a govt!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by omogin(f): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who be fool? BH just changed location to some govt quaters in kaduna. When they are eliminated we will know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Elkay3: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
If you have ever experienced the scourge of these devils with gun, you would have had a cause to celebrate. Things are better. Although, I don't think they're done with, because there would still be cases of sporadic shooting and blast; a dying man doesn't do so quietly, there would be some struggle. But a huge achievement have been recorded here. Kudos to Nigerian Army and the Civilian JTF!!!!
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by sdindan: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op' go and seat down.

Nobody is buying the propaganda news again.

Army defeated bokoharam without a single corpse to show.

And where are the other Chibok girls?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYixO5_-kMg

Boko Haram No Longer Has Stronghold In Nigeria
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by drauj(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
As far as a nobody like me is concerned, it was there and it's no longer there.

Political meaning, leverage or capital is none of my concern to a large extent.

I don't care who is/was the target then, he should have manned up to crush our Predicament and bring culprits to Justice.

As an electorate, I don't care for Logistics, Explanations or Excuses. I needed results and someone did just that.

Thanks.

tuniski:

I feel you. However, you ain't the target of the noise or silence then and now. Your plight was used to gain power and today they have power and they are silent!
Or you are expecting people who even though know BH was ravaging the NE but, are faraway making noise cos it was political capital against the govt then to continue?
What euphoria or noise do you expect except from those directly hit by bh. Unfortunately, they ain't Loud!
You for one has just spoken nau. Let others join in speaking and praising this fraud of a govt!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by enm(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
op I feel you but no be our fault. this is what you get when you allow falsehood and self serving political interest to make nonsense of the truth and selfless service to the nation.

me am praying its true. it not easy when you have friend, cousins and in law in the armed forces. Infact one of them was transfered from there due to gunshot on his leg.

I just pray the north learn and buhari should go to the round table with those guys from the creek even though to me they are criminal.

God bless Nigeria and save Nigeria from her citizens in Jesus name.
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by viktagorion: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Great job PMB.

PMB till 2023.
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by ambrosini593(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
drauj:
It's really unfortunate and doom-spelling when the Nigerian social media community would storm the net on petty issues like 'the other room', 'Dalung Misfire', Aisha Buhari wrist watches, etc.

A significant and unanimous achievement recorded by President Buhari Administration - Boko Haram largest camp destroyed, Herdsmen decimated, Kidnapping obliteration, Check points thinning out, etc and all those critics are silent.

If those critics were constructive and truly Objective, they'd have highlighted the successes achieved so far but as expected, they are silent.

May God almighty remove all his stumbling block to Success. May He also Decimate those sabotaging his efforts.

As for those whom from onset never liked Buhari and wish, hope and work for his Failure and by extension failure of Nigeria, may God the all Powerful return their wicked wishes to their lives.

Long live the FRN.
https://www.nairaland.com/3539364/female-suicide-bomber-attacks-cattle
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by GMBuhari: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
In Buhari I trust
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by julioralph(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
the same BH that buratai has declared victory over like 7 times undecided
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
drauj:

True.. one has to give eventually.. the continued bombing or the military's improvement
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by jmoore(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Because they no longer take the government seriously. Blame no one but the government of lies and propaganda. undecided
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by mkasum(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
drauj:

Long live the FRN.

Op, that is because this government was conceived, given birth and baptized in deception.
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by ajebuter(f): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bojo haram is just a political tool used by northern Muslim oligarchs to oust a southern christian president.

The southern chriatain has been ousted and there is a sitting northern Muslim president .

Mission accomplished..

Sambisa forest captured by the military..excellent..

But without a single resistance from book haram? (how nice)

Meanwhile..Christians dominated northern states like Kaduna ,taraba ,plateau ,Benue, and kogi remain killing fields of armed herdsmen..

Kudos to FG for 'defeating ' boko haram
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Nutase: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
An enemy you defeat over and over and over in the media cannot be defeated by mouth. When we see it we will believe.
The truth speaks louder than any media propaganda. There was a bomb explosion in cattle market after the announcement.
We have been bitten once and are now shy.
Time will tell.
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by ROCE: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
ajebuter:
Bojo haram is just a political tool used by northern Muslim oligarchs to oust a southern christian president.

The southern chriatain has been ousted and there is a sitting northern Muslim president .

Mission accomplished..

Sambisa forest captured by the military..excellent..

But without a single resistance from book haram? (how nice)

Meanwhile..Christians dominated northern states like Kaduna ,taraba ,plateau ,Benue, and kogi remain killing fields of armed herdsmen..

Kudos to FG for 'defeating ' boko haram

So, when Boko Haram started their craze in 2009, it was about a Christian president kwa? When Yar Adua's government ordered for Mohammed Yusuf's death, na xtian government abi? I don't think you have a fair idea of who BH guys are. If you have any family member around the area, you'll see how unrelated your comment is. BH guys that killed Muslims, Christians, ransacked villages etc, you are here doing Muslim oligarch stuff.

The killing of BH guys when they returned from that burial, the public killing of Yusuf and the alleged atrocities of our security forces took this stuff out of control.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by basilo102: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
how many times will they defeat boko haram? we are tired of the recycling of this news
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by seyikola: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
basilo102:
how many times will they defeat boko haram? we are tired of the recycling of this news
We thank God for victory
2003 wiped out
2009 crushed
2015 never again
2017 defeated
Future. Unknown
Re: Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. by Dedetwo(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2016
drauj:

Long live the FRN.

Dude, you are very slow if you believed that inaccessible forest existed in Sahel region such as northern region of Nigeria. The Boko Haram, Chibok girls and Sambisa Forest are illogical creations by human beings as political propaganda. It is funny that the end of Sambisa Forest has come with soon to be a change of government in a faraway land. Go figure!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi / What Is The Difference Between Re-run And Run-off Elections / Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.