Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided (4345 Views)

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness / To My Fellow Igbos :say No To Hate / Video : Northern Youths cancel ultimatum to igbos, Say 'we Are One Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by EternalTruths: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2016
onila:
but want Niger delta to join them grin

i thought they said Africa is not working because of Amalgamation of various tribes that can never live under one roof

Is Nigerdelta a tribe.?

List the tribes that make up Nigerdelta.

Conduct a referendum base on tribe and see how many will join the Igbos

God bless Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Anago5000: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2016
this urhobo guy self.you use ur female moniker to create a thread and started replying quotes with ur male account smh for you

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by najoke: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

[s]Only a deluded dimwit will equate self-determination to calling for war...
[/s]

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by freshboi88: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Fremancipation:

If it comes down to war, Nigeria will lose heavily because you will witness the biggest insurgency ever in Africa. Biafrans are just exhausting every peaceful means possible so the world will not blame us when it starts. Btw British, Russia, and Egypt-Arab league won't come to your aid.

Dnt be deceived, so Ojukwu thought, it didn't take long bfre he started crying genocide!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
shocked
Danfuster:
You're so dümb one can tell from the tittle of your non value adding thread.

You reek of colosal shallowness, no inkling of intellect. I bet an MRI machine to your skull would detect nothing even when I wish it'd detect a nano dot.

I blame you not...i blame the man who could have saved us this bull crap with a 'pull out'. Such a small mind and it's small talks.

Damn you wicked bro. shocked
Danfuster:
You're so dümb one can tell from the tittle of your non value adding thread.

You reek of colosal shallowness, no inkling of intellect. I bet an MRI machine to your skull would detect nothing even when I wish it'd detect a nano dot.

I blame you not...i blame the man who could have saved us this bull crap with a 'pull out'. Such a small mind and it's small talks.

Damn you wicked bro.
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Stingman: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
darknetcom:

na so una had a big mouth in 1967....

Sissy, don't even go there...In 1967 they were not ready for war...so what do you think about now...with many people born after the war seeing how they have been marginalised, cheated and subjugated....Always p[/b]ray for peace...?
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Stingman: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2016
darknetcom:

which internal war??...

are we talking about criminals with ak47ns??..

Then why is the central government spending billions to repair NE? They didn't even spend that repairing SE after the main war. So what are you all about?

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by darknetcom: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Anago5000:
this urhobo guy self.you use ur female moniker to create a thread and started replying quotes with ur male account smh for you

what??...
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Cromagnon: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fremancipation:

If it comes down to war, Nigeria will lose heavily because you will witness the biggest insurgency ever in Africa. Biafrans are just exhausting every peaceful means possible so the world will not blame us when it starts. Btw British, Russia, and Egypt-Arab league won't come to your aid.

the way youNigeria lost in 1963 abi
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
onila don't mind them, they are very greedy landgrabbers by nature.
why they hate yorubas so much cos we know them for who they are and we can subdue them at will

we're watching to see how they pull off their greedy stunt of enslaving SS people in a bid to control their oil.

Nobody likes them for their greed and proud overzealous nature
yeye bunch

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by onila(f): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Emyogalanya:
yet you want biafra to join nigeria butt dont want nd to be biafra

what's the point of creating another Nigeria
we might as well just stay in Nigeria
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:
onila don't mind them, they are very greedy landgrabbers by nature.
why they hate yorubas so much cos we know them for who they are and we can subdue them at will

we're watching to see how they pull off their greedy stunt of enslaving SS people in a bid to control their oil.

Nobody likes them for their greed and proud overzealous nature
yeye bunch

See them lying treacherous backstabbers and propagandists...

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites cum land and people grabbing criminals from Wasteland...

WombRaiders post:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!"

2 Likes

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
EternalTruths:

Is Nigerdelta a tribe.?

List the tribes that make up Nigerdelta.

Conduct a referendum base on tribe and see how many will join the Igbos

God bless Biafrans

who wants to join an erosion infested enclave? with the worst set of roads in West Africa..

you people make me laugh sha.. what do you see yourselves as really?
God knows majority of you will cry when reality dawns on you that you have nothing to boast of

I'm just happy yorubas are waking up from their slumber, seeing igbos for who they truly are now and cutting them down to size.
it's gradually but we'll eventually overcome
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

who wants to join an erosion infested enclave? with the worst set of roads in West Africa..

you people make me laugh sha.. what do you see yourselves as really?
God knows majority of you will cry when reality dawns on you that you have nothing to boast of

I'm just happy yorubas are waking up from their slumber, seeing igbos for who they truly are now and cutting them down to size.
it's gradually but we'll eventually overcome

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy from an inconsequential, hateful bigot from a criminal, juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

A simple glance at your pathetic writeups reveal that you and all you stand for are really pained that Igbos are determined to take their collective destiny in their hands. And the only way you think you can get some relief is to spew lies upon lies to register your frustrations.

You and your Yoruba folks have used all tricks at your disposal to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

Igbos cannot afford to share a country with anything Yoruba. 

Erosion-ridden Yorubaland: 

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/erosion-renders-20-families-homeless-in-ogun/

http://ogun.citynewsline.com.ng/news/senate-committee-on-works-inspects-gullies-erosion-sites-
across-ogun-state

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/erosion-ogun-
residents-cry-help/

http://www..com/news/257498/ogun-begins-owode-egba-erosion-site-rehabilitation.html
http://www.ajol.info/index.php/gjes/article/view/2394

See Yorubas wailing and denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the great slaughter by their Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga - Massive destruction and carnage by Hausa-Fulanis…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

2 Likes

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

See them lying treacherous backstabbers and propagandists...

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites cum land and people grabbing criminals from Wasteland...

WombRaiders post:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!"

o boy.. no make me vex swear for you o

your mentions irritates me.. I'm being honest
you don't type like someone with functional brain atal.. always repeating the same boring trash and posting rubbish links all over the place

I'm in my region living well and not ur SE where erosion swallows trucks on main roads.
where Ekweme's mansion is about to get swallowed.

you will all leave SW whether you like it or not.. keep instigating hate upandan, you'll soon reap the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
Opakan2:

o boy.. no make me vex swear for you o

your mentions irritates me.. I'm being honest
you don't type like someone with functional brain atal.. always repeating the same boring trash and posting rubbish links all over the place

I'm in my region living well and not ur SE where erosion swallows trucks on main roads.
where Ekweme's mansion is about to get swallowed.

you will all leave SW whether you like it or not.. keep instigating hate upandan, you'll soon reap the outcome.
[/s]

Silly rants of a deluded dimwit from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Face OduaArewanistan republic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari has said it.. igbos take your 5 core igbo states and leave.
una see any yoruba or hausa object to it? NO

They can't leave cos of the Niger Deltans they want to steal from.

A Niger Deltan once said to me that he prefers being a citizen in Bigger already established Nigeria with diverse cultures and opportunities than to be a second class citizen to igbos in their no hope biafra.. yet these igbos want to die on ND matter
na una go decide for them? THIEVES! OLE!

we'll give ND true federalism but want igbos out. they should get lost and let others have peace

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:
Buhari has said it.. igbos take your 5 core igbo states and leave.
una see any yoruba or hausa object to it? NO

They can't leave cos of the Niger Deltans they want to steal from.

A Niger Deltan once said to me that he prefers being a citizen in Bigger already established Nigeria with diverse cultures and opportunities than to be a secpnd class citizen to igbos in their no hope biafra.. yet these igbos want to die on ND matter
na una go decide for them? THIEVES! OLE!

we'll give ND true federalism but want igbos out. they should get lost and let others have peace

Useless armed robbers and murderous parasites cum land and people grabbing criminals from Wasteland...

Frustrated Afonja, I really feel your eternal pains and grief as you write down your usual lies in an attempt to deflect the impending doom at your doorstep.

It so pathetic the way Biafra makes you slaves convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves. Nevertheless, you and your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biafra till you meet your Waterloo...

Useless criminals from Wasteland!

2 Likes

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

Useless armed robbers and murderous parasites cum land and people grabbing criminals from Wasteland...

Frustrated Afonja, I really feel your eternal pains and grief as you write down your usual lies in an attempt to deflect the impending doom at your doorstep.

It so pathetic the way Biafra makes you slaves convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves. Nevertheless, you and your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biafra till you meet your Waterloo...

Useless criminals from Wasteland!

Go with your core SE states and go fvck yourselves.. leeches feeling important

you have no say in ND and SS affairs.. they have their people to do that for them

barawo banza.. you won't grab the oil there, yorubas like me won't sit back and watch that happen.

Ole!
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

you have no say in ND and SS affairs.. they have their people to do that for them

barawo banza.. you won't grab the oil there, yorubas like me won't sit back and watch that happen.

Ole!

Despicable armed robbers and murderous parasites cum land and people grabbing criminals of Wasteland...

Inconsequential cowards parading aimlessly on NL just because they are too pained and bitter that the Great Igbo Nation are ever determined to have a separate existence from them greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Spits on your abominable oblong conehead!

Whorish hating creatures from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals!

Awón Oniranu. Alakórí. Oloşi. Olofofo. Oloribu!

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

Despicable armed robbers and murderous parasites cum land and people grabbing criminals of Wasteland...

Inconsequential cowards parading aimlessly on NL just because they are too pained and bitter that the Great Igbo Nation are ever determined to have a separate existence from them greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Spits on your abominable head!

Whorish hating creatures from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals!

who is a criminal in the two of us now?

if I'm to leave Nigeria today, I'll be contented with my core SW states only. And I will go without stress

unlike you, who has been asked to leave, but can't because SS people don't care about ur existence and you need their oil to sell and lavish money that's not yours or that of your ancestors.. Ole! barawo!

I've seen you for the thief you are and I won't reply your useless empty rants again

Kanu will die in prison whether you like it or not
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

who is a criminal in the two of us now?

if I'm to leave Nigeria today, I'll be contented with my core SW states only. And I will go without stress

unlike you, who has been asked to leave, but can't because SS people don't care about ur existence and you need their oil to sell and lavish money that's not yours or that of your ancestors.. Ole! barawo!

I've seen you for the thief you are and I won't reply your useless empty rants again

Kanu will die in prison whether you like it or not

Whether you continue to rant endlessly on NL or not, you and your despicable generation of land and people grabbing criminals shall quench on the reemerging nation.

It's clear here that Yorubas are criminal parasites who have only survived by perpetual ass-licking of their Hausa-Fulani masters. Hatred pervade their evil hearts and right now all their curses are chasing them up and down the world.

Useless armed robbers and murderous parasites in the South.

History of Yoruba Armed Robbers and Treasury Looters
https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

ALAMIEYESEIGHA WARNING TO IJAWS BEFORE HIS DEMISE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“If anybody tells you as an Ijaw man that Yorubas or Hausas love you, it’s a lie.”

“We the elders will not allow foreign bedfellows take over this state. An Ijaw man has never been conquered, we would not allow it to happen. You can call it any name. Weather they come from the Southwest, whether they come from the North to conquer us.”
“If anybody tells you as an Ijaw man that these people love you, it’s a lie. I know them and they know me too.
The South-west and the North if they come together they will continue to produce the president of this country for life. We have no hope, so we must consolidate on what we have here.
We cannot afford to fall into that trap. We will perpetually be slaves. We should protect what belongs to us, we shall not allow our young men to be brainwashed.”
“This country must be restructured. We must practice true federalism, otherwise these people will continue to exploit us. We had a President from here. They just decided to take it back, and they took it. Is that the system the young people want to run into?
What will even the Federal Government do to you if you decide to stay where you are.”

Source:  http://naijapropa.com/you-wont-believe-what-alamsieyegha-warned-the-ijaw-race-of-before-his-untimely-death/
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by Opakan2: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

Whether you continue to rant endlessly on NL or not, you and your despicable generation of land and people grabbing criminals shall quench on the reemerging nation.

It's clear here that Yorubas are criminal parasites who have only survived by perpetual ass-licking of their Hausa-Fulani masters. Hatred pervade their evil hearts and right now all their curses are chasing them up and down the world.

Useless armed robbers and murderous parasites in the South.

History of Yoruba Armed Robbers and Treasury Looters
https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

ALAMIEYESEIGHA WARNING TO IJAWS BEFORE HIS DEMISE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“If anybody tells you as an Ijaw man that Yorubas or Hausas love you, it’s a lie.”

“We the elders will not allow foreign bedfellows take over this state. An Ijaw man has never been conquered, we would not allow it to happen. You can call it any name. Weather they come from the Southwest, whether they come from the North to conquer us.”
“If anybody tells you as an Ijaw man that these people love you, it’s a lie. I know them and they know me too.
The South-west and the North if they come together they will continue to produce the president of this country for life. We have no hope, so we must consolidate on what we have here.
We cannot afford to fall into that trap. We will perpetually be slaves. We should protect what belongs to us, we shall not allow our young men to be brainwashed.”
“This country must be restructured. We must practice true federalism, otherwise these people will continue to exploit us. We had a President from here. They just decided to take it back, and they took it. Is that the system the young people want to run into?
What will even the Federal Government do to you if you decide to stay where you are.”

Source:  http://naijapropa.com/you-wont-believe-what-alamsieyegha-warned-the-ijaw-race-of-before-his-untimely-death/

K

I can they've placed a curse on you to be digging posts and peddling falsehood.. go wallow in your fvckery and never quote me

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by 0xtr169r: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

K

I can they've placed a curse on you to be digging posts and peddling falsehood.. go wallow in your fvckery and never quote me

I understand that you remain accursed and despicable Afonja from a tribe that have made a career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

You can go on with your whorish acts till you meet your Waterloo in Soka Evil Forest.

Useless fagg0t from Wasteland!
Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by darknetcom: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

Ole!

thanks..bros...tell them...

we are nigerian compatriots...

and we are many...

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided by cheruv: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fremancipation:

Ha agaghi atu anya ibuso ndi iro di nde iri. Mgbe ha nāmatala, etigbuwo ha cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Signs 2019 Budget Into Law / 2019 Elections: INEC, Activists Join Voice Out Vanguard On Vote Right Campaign / First Result From Ogun State: See The Party Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.