Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures (41155 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / This My Cute Brother Will Be Tying The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by WatchinginHD(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Comtee:
bros If Marriage Dey Hungry You Go Marry Now
come, lemme marry you grin
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Odinz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmm, this pre-wedding photos thing is now becoming a fashion
Anyway, HML to him
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by forexbinary: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
Cigarette don destroy this young man lips. From the looks of his lips I wonder what his lungs will look like.

Over sabi - who asked you?

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by vikturaikay(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
littlemistress:

hahahahahahaha lmao cheesy
oro naa dun, o fe ke grin
the matter pain am, he wan cry grin grin cheesy grin
accept it, your bro is fugly..that's if you aren't the one
when u brought your matter to a public forum, expect everyone one to dissect it. get that into your thick skull which I doubt u have.
now, run off my mentions little boy
yes for sure but Dats for peeps with brain not some lil ass gals dat think with their kpekus
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Horluwateewhy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na wa oh
Everyday na always pre-wedding picture
Abeg I need a great guy too oh
I am single to stupor oh
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by hopesuarez(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
no b dis babe where bin dy dance lyk stripper 4 club b dis.....I can't believe my eyes.....issoryt
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by ambgiano(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Nutase:
all smoke na smoke. Firewood smoke is even more dangerous grin
lol. you be real case study. lol
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Comtee(f): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2016
WatchinginHD:
come, lemme marry you grin
oya Now

1 Like

Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Silumi(f): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nutase:
Cigarette don destroy this young man lips. From the looks of his lips I wonder what his lungs will look like.
I knew there was a nairalander thinking like me!!
Re: My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
vikturaikay:
More pix

Cute couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.