Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States (820 Views)

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG / 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose / Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by sbashir10(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
i think we should celebrate our Heros' who sacrificed everything they had to fight insurgency in north eastern states of maiduguri, adamawa, yobe etc.
these people left their loved one's at home, to liberate towns, cities, villages from Boko Harams.
they fought and drove the terrorists from the dreaded sambisa Forests, drove them out of the infamous camp zero in the heart of sambisa.
congratulations sir, Lt. eng uf aminu, a combatant regular officer of the Nigerian Navy, commando, airborne, counter terrorist officer, member of the Armed force special force, AFSF a ranger and finally a philanthropy but a few to mention.

Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by JonSnow(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Nonsense. It's their job. They should stop making noise all over social media.
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by sbashir10(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
JonSnow:
Nonsense. It's their job. They should stop making noise all over social media.
it is their work, but they still need to be celebrated, Are you ready to die for an entity called nigeria? i know your answer would be NO, but these people would do ,over and over again.
Godbless our rugged officers and soldiers of the Armed Forces
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by JonSnow(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2016
sbashir10:
it is their work, but they still need to be celebrated, Are you ready to die for an entity called nigeria? i know your answer would be NO, but these people would do ,over and over again.
Godbless our rugged officers and soldiers of the Armed Forces

Your argument is flawed. Why should I die for Nigeria when I don't believe in Nigeria?
Right now I'm outside that country working hard to make sure my kids come into this world bearing another passport.

Furthermore, I reiterate my earlier post, it is their job! Stop glorifying these illiterates that brutalize civilians left, right and center. Their salaries are enough for them.

You don't see engineers, doctors, lawyers and nurses making noise on social media and forcing people to "celebrate" them. They (soldiers) chose this field, they should deal with it.

Stop celebrating stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by Mujaheeeden: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Gej is our only hero
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by sbashir10(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2016
JonSnow:

Your argument is flawed. Why should I die for Nigeria when I don't believe in Nigeria?
Right now I'm outside that country working hard to make sure my kids come into this world bearing another passport.

Furthermore, I reiterate my earlier post, it is their job! Stop glorifying these illiterates that brutalize civilians left, right and center. Their salaries are enough for them.

You don't see engineers, doctors, lawyers and nurses making noise on social media and forcing people to "celebrate" them. They (soldiers) chose this field, they should deal with it.

Stop celebrating stupidity.
flawed, you can say that again!!!, whether you like it or not people who believe in an entity called Nigeria still believe, I'm proud to be a Nigerian and even if i come the next world I'll still choose naija.
goodluck to you as you strive to get a foreign passport to your children, born or unborn.
you cannot change the fact the an entity called Nigeria exist, and not all military people you are illiterate or watever you thought then to be, many are even more educated and enlighten than you are,as they have medical doctors, engineers, nurses and lawyer's within their rank.
Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by JonSnow(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2016
sbashir10:

flawed, you can say that again!!!, whether you like it or not people who believe in an entity called Nigeria still believe, I'm proud to be a Nigerian and even if i come the next world I'll still choose naija.
goodluck to you as you strive to get a foreign passport to your children, born or unborn.
you cannot change the fact the an entity called Nigeria exist, and not all military people you are recruits many are even more educated and enlighten than you are,as they have medical doctors, engineers, nurses and lawyer's within their rank.

Nigeria won't exist for long. Mark this post.

Do you know that 99% of politicians' children have dual citizenship? If they care so much about you and your Nigeria why would they strive to get other passports for their kids?

The only people who believe in the nigeria project are _dirt poor individuals who haven't been to a society where stuff actually work.

Save up some money, board an airplane, travel the world. Then you'll realize nigeria is "2minutes away from hell".

Keep believing in your Nigeria and stay outta my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States by MrAdetunjiBayo: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
JonSnow:

Nigeria won't exist for long. Mark this post.

The only people who believe in the nigeria project are _dirt poor individuals who haven't been to a society where stuff actually work.

Save up some money, board an airplane, travel the world. Then you'll realize nigeria is "2minutes away from hell".

I agree with you. Only Abookis and we yorubas shout proudly nigeria. We all.know the reason.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ex-minister Bagudu Hirse At Mamman Daura's House Arrested(pics) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife- Jerry John / Jonathan's Acceptance Speech In 10 Quotes -AMNEWS.COM.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.