Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital (22541 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Aisha Buhari Celebrates 46th Birthday With Patients In Hospitals In Abuja (Pics) / Betsy Obaseki On Christmas Visit To Patients At Benin Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by stephenduru: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yesterday Wife of the President Aisha Muhammadu Buhari celebrated Christmas with patients at Massey children’s Hospital Lagos and Island Maternity Lagos.

Mrs. Aisha Buhari was represented by the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/aisha-buhari-celebrates-christmas-with.html

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by stephenduru: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by stephenduru: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
stephenduru:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by maryjan8(f): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good, It the season of love
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by legendte(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Politicians beating Nigerians since 1960

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Billygee2u: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
stephenduru:
Yesterday Wife of the President Aisha Muhammadu Buhari celebrated Christmas with patients at Massey children’s Hospital Lagos and Island Maternity Lagos.

Mrs. Aisha Buhari was represented by the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/aisha-buhari-celebrates-christmas-with.html
*I wonder...*
Check this out..
Buhari celebrated his 74th birthday over the weekend. And we had previously been made to understand his WAEC Certificate (WASC) was issued in 1953.
i.e from 1953 to 2016 = 63, and 74 - 63 = 11.
So Buhari was 11years old when he obtained his WASC?
That must have been a *SENSATIONAL NATIONAL RECORD*... Genius!
Please does anybody have a dictionary?
I need to check the meaning of *CORRUPTION*

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Kunleskey(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by bro4u: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Billygee2u:

*I wonder...*
Check this out..
Buhari celebrated his 74th birthday over the weekend. And we had previously been made to understand his WAEC Certificate (WASC) was issued in 1953.
That must have been a *SENSATIONAL NATIONAL RECORD*... Genius!
Please does anybody have a dictionary?
lemme epp you out with the meaning coz Meriam Webster was my GF....
Corruption: can be defined as any tall skinny human being who promised to do good, change the welfare of a group of people(Nigerians) but after sweet-mouthing the people and got their support, he inflicts pain and hardship on them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Stegomiah: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is it only me that is not seeing the first lady in the photos
Except for the one on the gift bag
I may not like the president, but we love to see our beautiful first lady

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Richie0974: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where is Aisha Buhari??

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Princess4ng(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one....
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by sassiemyk: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Aisha Bubu celebrates Christmas? She must be a "chrislem"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by seunmsg(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
The first lady should try to visit other parts of Nigeria more often. All her humanitarian effort are concentrated more in the north and this visit to a Lagos hospital would have been her first visible humanitarian effort in the south but then, she refused to attend personally. She should not create the impression that she's uncomfortable visiting the southern parts of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by MAKABBEY(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
it's d season of luv nah
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Look at the environment. Imagine the deplorable state of the hospital. Shame on Lagos State government. Now I see why Dr. Ufuoma Ovwigho the former CMD had to leave the hospital. No funding or assistance towards making the hospital a safe place.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by truthspeaks: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hp say na 1milla de for each bag
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by oskaaay(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Indeed heart of LOVE..KUDO!

HAVE YOU HEARD?
How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira
https://www.nairaland.com/3377528/how-advertise-facebook-pay-naira

Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by ojmetrix(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
best first lady ever
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by truthspeaks: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Don't tell us u r wailing abt an ordinary visit cheesy. Sarrki come see oo
seunmsg:
The first lady should try to visit other parts of Nigeria more often. All her humanitarian effort are concentrated more in the north and this visit to a Lagos hospital would have been her first visible humanitarian effort in the south but then, she refused to attend personally. She should not create the impression that she's uncomfortable visiting the southern parts of the country.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Stegomiah:
Didn't read where dey wrote she was represented abi u nor sabi read again undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by EmekaBlue(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
I knew she won't b there...tribalistic foolish woman..na idp camp dem know

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
No be cabin biscuits I dey see inside the 5pics. Helep me look am ooo.. This pipu self and scam. That one has occupied the whole space. Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by fortunechy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ur neighbours will see every single lady u bring home........Bt they wont see the cloth u hang outside wen is raining....
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Trapnews: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by peacecoy: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Billygee2u:

*I wonder...*
Check this out..
That must have been a *SENSATIONAL NATIONAL RECORD*... Genius! You better check your source.since the contention was that he skipped WASC to join the army. It also then implies he joined the army in 1953! Making him the most senior imdigenious army officer Ahead of ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo etc. That date is more like 1963 ctommon go and recheck .Dont be overtly mischievous as to display your ignorance of contenprary matters.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Goldenheart(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
coolpublic service
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by emynike2001(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice moves and very laudable.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by mu2sa2: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is the sort of activity Pmb will want his wife to be engaged in, not dabbling in politics and ferrying Cvs of politicians about. Though aligning with Toyin Saraki may damage her reputation. Toyin and her husband are the worst thieving couple in Nigeria - the duo remains the de facto governor of kwara state and that means over 13 years of vice-grip hold on the treasury of the hapless state.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Barney11: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am not impressed at all! poor gifts goes to Christians and non northerners.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by Duru009(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Osinbaho ought to be doing this not saraki wife... ..

There is a friction somewhere....?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital by anytexy: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Stegomiah:
I too grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.