Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! (658 Views)

Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! by Xtianvic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Celibacy is a form of life intended by an individual to maintain either sexual abstinence or to remain unmarried or both together. Whether you are entering priethood or doing it for personal or religious reasons, remaining celibate can be a difficult thing to do.
Sexuality has been more than emphasized in today society. Tv, radio, internet, books, magazines and the media in general. Practicising sexual abstinence can be something difficult in a sexually driven world-- where sexually charged movies and television shows are the norms and people who engage in sex are seen as smart why those who don't engage in sex are seen old fashion and dumb.
I am celibate due to religious reasons. I have turned down sex advances for 2 years and still have no regrets for taking such decisions.
How long have you stayed and what is you near-sex experience so far?
Re: Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! by Mujaheeeden: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
I've been avoiding sex close to two years because i need to fall in love without sex giving me the wrong signals

1 Like

Re: Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! by mcdreeezy: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yes. And I have been for a year and six months, not because I want to but because there's been no catch. And man, too tired to do the chase.
Re: Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! by jmoore(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's just my lifestyle. Still a virgin in my 30s

1 Like

Re: Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! by firstking01(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
To the niggas above me, all liars will go to hell, remember??...

As for me, i 've broken my celibacy long time ago and i regret doing that.
Re: Are You On Celibacy? Come In And Share Your Experience So Far! by Aregs(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
jmoore:
It's just my lifestyle. Still a virgin in my 30s
with all due respect I believe you sir

(1) (Reply)

Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed / Hollywood Sign Vandalised / Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.