Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,467 members, 7,864,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed (660 Views)

I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!! / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by kevwemanuel: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
I would love to be as brief as possible. Around August this year, I visited my mum, and she took me to her church, a pentecostal church. There, the Pastor prophesied to me that I should leave my current girlfriend, as she's not the right person God has chosen for me. He went ahead to mention the name of my ''God-designed'' wife. Feeling confused, as I love my girl friend and we are very compatible with each other, I visited another pastor who told me, contrary to my mum's pastor's prophesy, that my girlfriend is okay for me. Because of this contrasting views of different ''men of God'', I decided to go ahead with my relationship.
However, just yesterday, my girlfriend invited me to her church, and there, her own pastor prophesied to me that I'm stubborn not to have taken an earlier warning. He further said that my girlfriend will bring about my downfall.This got me thinking if it's high time to call off the relationship. Hence, I would appreciate mature advice from knowledgeable individuals on what to do right now.
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
kevwemanuel:
I would love to be as brief as possible. Around August this year, I visited my mum, and she took me to her church, a pentecostal church. There, the Pastor prophesied to me that I should leave my current girlfriend, as she's not the right person God has chosen for me. He went ahead to mention the name of my ''God-designed'' wife. Feeling confused, as I love my girl friend and we are very compatible with each other, I visited another pastor who told me, contrary to my mum's pastor's prophesy, that my girlfriend is okay for me. Because of this contrasting views of different ''men of God'', I decided to go ahead with my relationship.
However, just yesterday, my girlfriend invited me to her church, and there, her own pastor prophesied to me that I'm stubborn not to have taken an earlier warning. He further said that my girlfriend will bring about my downfall.This got me thinking if it's high time to call off the relationship. Hence, I would appreciate mature advice from knowledgeable individuals on what to do right now.
well, what I think you should do is seek God's face yourself with an open mind and forget all the prophecies you have heard. Besides the spiritual angle, I think you should start asking yourself how compatible you guys really are in the important things that matter e.g money matters, child upbringing, spirituality etc. Are your dreams and ideals the same? What are your values? Etc
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by kevwemanuel: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=Treasuredlove post=52425289] well, what I think you should do is seek God's face yourself with an open mind and forget all the prophecies you have heard. Besides the spiritual angle, I think you should start asking yourself how compatible you guys really are in the important things that matter e.g money matters, child upbringing, spirituality etc. Are your dreams and ideals the same? What are your values? Etc[/quote.
I appreciate your input.

2 Likes

Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by kevwemanuel: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
I appreciate your input.
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by EmperorLee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Take heed.
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by ORIJIN201(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol men of God indeed! grin They Give you a problem and profer a solution. grin

1 Like

Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
kevwemanuel:
Hear from God, not a pastor

1 Like

Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by kevwemanuel: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
How do you hear from God without any bias coming from your personal judgment?
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by Bluezy13(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ratio is 2:1.

Your mama pastor and her own pastor o say make you free the babe.
Though me I no dey believe these "men of God" but

Guy, free the babe na...

I repeat, she carry you herself go her church, her pastor say make you free am...

Ikpa! free that babe
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Seek God's face yourself, he is faithfulsmiley

1 Like

Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
OP,

This girl in question, how is she like - does she love u?
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by kevwemanuel: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
She loves me very much and I love her too. And we are very compatible. This serves as the main source of my dilemma, as I find it so difficult to comprehend why she'd want to bring me down.
Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=kevwemanuel post=52425590][/quote] you are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed by kevwemanuel: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
you are welcome smiley[/quote] smiley

(1) (Reply)

News About Mmm Unfrozen Mavro On 14th January / He Is Still Murmuring ;D / How I made 100k in Five days (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.