Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Do I Think Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Think Of This? (752 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Think Of This? by Lisador: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hey guys! I have this guy in my work place, whom I'm really friends with. We talk to each other a lot and he's really very understanding. I really have started liking him a lot. I even told him how I feel for him. But he says he just wanna stay friends and that he doesn't feel anything more for me. But I just can't understand how. He calls me late night, he wants to talk to me when he is drunk, he remembers me whenever he is sad or happy. How can he not be in love with me, if he remembers me in every point of his life. However, he says that he is not and it's really getting difficult for me to remain just friends with him. I've even thought of not talking to him a lot of times. But then that would get things complicated. Hence, I'm just pretending to be normal and he too understands how difficult it's getting for me, so he is keeping his distance too. Well, obviously I'm not happy with that either. What do I do? Do you think he is really not in love with me or he is just pretending to be. However, he has had some past tough times in relationships and he somewhere does blame himself for it. I'm somewhere really heart broken. Need some advice.
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
You aren't his type. Simple
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by darkmarky(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
he is not attractive to you, he'd love you but as a friend. don't force him to lie to you that he does.
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
I like the guy's sincerity...he isn't a user.
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by torres89: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
u want him to use and dump u abi

or

maybe u ain't just beautiful enough
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
One minute of silence for our sister in the friend zone embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Jerrylolo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
dont force urself on him, u will regret it
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Opakan2: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:

Lol

it's not necessarily friendzone.. might be that he doesn't want to hurt her or scared he might lose her eventually when they start something
but one thing is clear.. he is a good guy, not like the fvckboys roaming romance section
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by makydebbie(f): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

Lol

it's not necessarily friendzone.. might be that he doesn't want to hurt her or scared he might lose her eventually when they start something
but one thing is clear.. he is a good guy, not like the fvckboys roaming romance section
I agree with you there. So many fvckboys here.
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Chickychic(f): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jerrylolo:
dont force urself on him, u will regret it
Lol
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by ezteem(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lisador:
Hey guys! I have this guy in my work place, whom I'm really friends with. We talk to each other a lot and he's really very understanding. I really have started liking him a lot. I even told him how I feel for him. But he says he just wanna stay friends and that he doesn't feel anything more for me. But I just can't understand how. He calls me late night, he wants to talk to me when he is drunk, he remembers me whenever he is sad or happy. How can he not be in love with me, if he remembers me in every point of his life. However, he says that he is not and it's really getting difficult for me to remain just friends with him. I've even thought of not talking to him a lot of times. But then that would get things complicated. Hence, I'm just pretending to be normal and he too understands how difficult it's getting for me, so he is keeping his distance too. Well, obviously I'm not happy with that either. What do I do? Do you think he is really not in love with me or he is just pretending to be. However, he has had some past tough times in relationships and he somewhere does blame himself for it. I'm somewhere really heart broken. Need some advice.

Well, you are probably ugly.

If you are not, play the jealous card on his psyche. Appear distant from him. Act like you've got eyes for his friend or coworker. He'll flip, you'll get your answer there. Guys have a tendency to sharpen when faced with impending threat or threats.

Be also slow in the act. Absence of the usual triggers a part of the brain to miss.

Say your thank you later.
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Jerrylolo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chickychic:
Lol
seems u can relate to that shey?
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by dpete1: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Lolzz Quite wickedgrin

Being friendzoned is not good for the health
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Assumptions are dangerous, if what you hear aren't always true how much more what you see. The guy wants you as a friend ,he might have been protecting you.

Just let him be, be the friend that cares but never be a cheap girl who forces herself on men. If you think you cant cope, sit him down and talk. Who knows he may just open up to you smiley
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by firstking01(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
That guy is my replica...he doesn't believe in sex if not he for use your kitty play kpakpangolo.
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
That guy is my replica...he doesn't believe in sex if not he for use your kitty play kpakpangolo.
Your replica in what sense?, don't make me laugh plz. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Think Of This? by firstking01(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
Your replica in what sense?, don't make me laugh plz. cheesy grin cheesy
I owe you NO explanations, do i?

(1) (Reply)

Injustice On Nairaland / Hints In Dealing With A Shy Man / 10 Quotes To Help You Get Over Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.