Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lagos To Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos To Kenya (495 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / Lalasticlala Should Be Exported To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Kenya by favourmic(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please fellow nairalanders I'm totally confuse and I don't know if what the babe is telling me is true or not, I meet this babe few hrs ago after 6yrs separation and the babe told me she travel from Nigeria to Kenya by road do you think is possible?

The last time I visit Kenya and Ethiopia and Egypt is by flight how come Nigeria to Kenya by road please let me know if it's possible or not
Re: Lagos To Kenya by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
How's this romantic?
Re: Lagos To Kenya by PissedYagami(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am in Kenya. From Kenya to Uganda you can, the roads are in good condition. If it is by bus I think you can travel but if you are driving your it may be a bit hard because we drive on the opposite side of the road. We drive on the left side of the road and our cars are RHD. You drive on the right side of the road
Re: Lagos To Kenya by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Google never charge a dime you know smiley
Re: Lagos To Kenya by jamalnation(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
))))in mrcork voice romance section is strictly for chasing women carry your moaning to travel section no offense son ((((
Re: Lagos To Kenya by helinues: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
favourmic:
Please fellow nairalanders I'm totally confuse and I don't know if what the babe is telling me is true or not, I meet this babe few hrs ago after 6yrs separation and the babe told me she travel from Nigeria to Kenya by road do you think is possible?

The last time I visit Kenya and Ethiopia and Egypt is by flight how come Nigeria to Kenya by road please let me know if it's possible or not

My broda, it is possible.. She must don travel by road to Canada before.. Ask her

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies.. / I Want To Marry A J.W. / Check Out The 12 Contestant Of The Big Brother Naija Re-launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.