Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,597 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. (2674 Views)

I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. / My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Joy Bryant of About Last Night.

She looks so young for someone her age, and she's so pretty

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by oyetpel(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
Joy Bryant of About Last Night.

She looks so young for someone her age, and she's so pretty
Wow, you are, she looks so young though she's 42. And she's pretty too.

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
oyetpel:

Wow, you are, she looks so young though she's 42. And she's pretty too.

I tell you. I couldn't believe it the first time I saw her profile
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
oyetpel:

You like blacky püssÿ.
Ogbeni! No be so ooo. We all know say black chick's puzzy dey red na, so red meat should be in place
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by oyetpel(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Ogbeni! No be so ooo. We all know say black chick's puzzy dey red na, so red meat should be in place
Na the inside dey red naw
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by LorDBolton(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by LorDBolton(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Reese witherspoon...

Why? Dunno!

Just love that woman, prolly the most beautiful actress out there
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
taiocol:
meagan good.
guess is as good as mine angry grin grin angry grin cheesy grin angry
Her T1ts Are Insane!!
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
mine's lisa ann..i want to fvck her...just once
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by harffie(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2016
xendra:
dont have any, my crush is Chinese.
Whats their movie industry called
Chinnyhood lol.. grin
Abi it's Kungfuhood
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by harffie(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2016
RENOWNED2:
mine's lisa ann..i want to fvck her...just once
She got nice curves too bro....I see that Behind well for Minority Report where she acted as a Detective...omo she set die.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by harffie(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2016
My crush na Kate Beckinsale oo...na to just give am belle straight up...I just like her. She HOT!!! grin grin grin

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Darey00(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Emily Bett Rickards

Emily VanCamp

Hayley Orrantia

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by pennytrate: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2016
♣ • → the crush doesn't last long for me to remember their names, after the movie is all over ™ °°
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by RENOWNED2(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
harffie:

She got nice curves too bro....I see that Behind well for Minority Report where she acted as a Detective...omo she set die.
Yeah..cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help / I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money / Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.