Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (1322 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by ock: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2007
WELL
I am 24 years of age ,an there is this girl i love an i have explain my mind to her and she
keep on saying that she have a guy. This girl an i is 4rm the same state an i dont want to loose her , But when ever she comes to my place she keep on telling me that she loves me an i am the coolest guy that she ever meet since all her life.
And she know i did not have any lady in my life?
Re: What Can I Do? by sammyjl(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2007
undecided Ya'll can have a fling or something if its like that. The fact that you pour your heart out to her and she comes to your place is a mere sign that she also likes you romantically but is afraid to have anything going on with you cos of the other person.

Its a hard decision especially if she got love for her partner and at the same time also likes you.

As for you, why don't you just stop, if you so much care for her. Let her be and see where it ends and if you cannot, well than, see which guy wins her over, but mind you, the new guy is always sweeter but the old guy sweet. Its up to her to think straight and know that her guy was once sweeter when they started.

Who ever said life/love is fair?
Re: What Can I Do? by ock: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2007
need a lady of my own pls help me
Re: What Can I Do? by mukina2: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2007
nairaland rocks!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: What Can I Do? by ugodaniel(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2007
da girl is a bleeping bitch and a snitch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do? by whiteNkem(f): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2007
She doesn't even know what she wants. So either you ask her to make up her mind (you or the bf she claims to have), or you walk away cuz it can't be anything good for you out of this.
Re: What Can I Do? by ima1(f): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2007
Find someone else, she is using you duh
Re: What Can I Do? by bluenubian(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2007
mukina2:

nairaland rocks!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin

yaaay lets celebrate!
Re: What Can I Do? by Free(f): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2007
hmmmm
Re: What Can I Do? by ock: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2007
hi
Stay cool an remember to stay in a relationship is not an easy
thing an secondaly not only sex,But to me it mean the whole
world to me i have fall i victim befor i dont want to go to a
wrong hand again still think about it befor replaying.
how can i get my lady of my own?
Re: What Can I Do? by Free(f): 4:39am On Mar 29, 2007
Ock

were U not da same dat asked da question

hmmmmm
Re: What Can I Do? by busygirl(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2007
Is d girl ok? I think d girl is taking advantage of u?
Re: What Can I Do? by Saraha1(f): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2010
This is a major problem with almost every lady,will hardly define what we want.just give her some time.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out In This Confusing Occuring Issue. I Need Some Help Here. / Are Ladies Really Pretenders? / Whose Responsibility Is It, To Make A Relationship Work? The Guy Or The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.