Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Are Ladies Really Pretenders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really Pretenders? (1313 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by McDoe(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2007
Most guys do say that  babes are great pretenders. They are also of the view that romantically, when babes say no, they mean yes. Is this true?
A guy recently told me that there was this babe he was pestering to date him but each move he made, the babe had initially rebuffed all his offers; and that to his "pleasant surprise" the babe later succumbed to his pressure. That on one special outing with her, she openly confessed that all the while, she's enjoying the guy's moves but was only pretending. The puzzle now is, how do you know if a lady is interested in your advances considering the fact that most ladies are pretenders? I repeat, are ladies really pretenders?[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2007
not all.sometimes it's necessary .u wouldn't value her if she was cheap. although some do it at an extreme point
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by clemnegro(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
so what i'm trying 2 say is of course girls are pretenders. Although if they weren't, your relationship would b boring.
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by McDoe(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2007
clemnegro:

[color=#006600][/color]
so what i'm trying 2 say is of course girls are pretenders. Although if they weren't, your relationship would b boring.

Are you now saying that pretence makes the game sweeter, umm, interesting?
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by clemnegro(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2007
but isn't it true? I mean if she pretends, it gives u an edge cos u know. So u either play along or do otherwise.
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by uchetobi(f): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2007
Not all ladies are. But even the guys how mwny of them are real?
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by McDoe(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2007
uchetobi:

Not all ladies are. But even the guys how mwny of them are real?

Uchetobi, but guys will always hit the nail on the head. In other words, they don't hide their feelings towards any damsel, Is it a lie?
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by hotslink(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2007
It is not only girls that pretend. some guys also pretends. Buts i know some girls do that just to make the guy believe that they are not all that cheap.
some believes that it is part of the game.
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by queenb2(f): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2007
Guys are the greatest pretenders, always saying what they are not just to impress the woman.
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by luxoire(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2007
@MacDoe,

it DEPENDS on the kind of woman r going after, u had better know her and her personality, and whether or not, she is the type to appreciated and tolerate nonsense,

ME if i say NO i mean NO, dont try to persuade me, because i wont even LET u within a sq. mile of me, lol, harsh but true. if i'm interested, u'll know grin wink, ITS ALL IN THE BODY LANGUAGE AND CHEMISTRY huney

HOWEVER, for some girls that like pretending ( i have friends like this) it pisses me off, but hey, na dia style. here's the trick

[b]IF A GIRL IS INTERESTED AND IS JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET, OR GIVING U THE RUN AROUND, SHE'LL ENETRATIN, YOUR DATES, PHONE CALLS, OUTINGS ETC, ONLY THING SHE'LL BE ACTING LIKE SHE AINT BOTHERED OR IT DONT MEAN NOTHING TO HER[/b], but if u meet a girl who says NO to that and means NO to it, by d time u pester her life 1/2 times, she will set u staright and either ignore ur calls till u see sense, or cut all contacts, in fact she no go even dey call u bk in d first place!!, hope that helps y'all
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by McDoe(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2007
Talking about guys who pretend, may ask how? This is because i cannot immagine a guy saying yes when he means to say no. In my views, that is cowardice.
@luxoire, i appreciate the tips and i am sure guys are viewing the posts as well
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by evaflower(f): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2007
smiley you only pretend with a pretender. if the guy is open the lady will be too
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by osereka(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
mankind worst obstacle is the language barrier. whenever they are surposed to say yes women have been saying no!
                                                  WOMEN SECOND NAME IS PRETENCE
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by McDoe(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2007
There are two sides to this issue now. So far in this thread, the ladies have sort of insisted that guys pretend more while the guys are saying the opposite. Can we really call a spade a spade here, and devoid of sentiments; who are the greatest pretenders? Ladies and gentlemen, over to you.
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by iice(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2007
Women can be great pretenders but doesnt mean you have tp lump every woman into that category. Men can be pretenders too but again, they can't be lumped into the same category (like saying all men are players) Alot yes, majority of those people meet yes but not all.

I no dey do the pretending thing. . .too much work, i no like stress!! If i see stress, i walk away, i no get tyme! grin
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by osereka(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2007
my friend say women dont pretend that na SHAKARA DEM DE DO
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by iice(f): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2007
Lol that shakara masef, small doses dey ok but over doing the thing, E tire me!
Re: Are Ladies Really Pretenders? by osereka(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2007
nna i weak o

(1) (Reply)

He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: / Would You Still Be Communicating With Ur Ex-bf/gf After U've Gotten Married? / When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.