Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 (12139 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Our Target Is To Make Lagos Third Largest Economy In Africa – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by Ngokafor(f): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
daddyyo:

Sorry to annoy you brother I did not mean to, But did you come to Titanic View On the 25th, I only ask a question and maybe you answered it ,maybe it affects Civil servants, contractors, businessmen, cause some depend on market forces e.g dollars etc , but what am trying to tell you that recession is not showing on every individual in the country, while some are shouting recession others are buying new whip opening their houses, I did not talk about the roads been filled up I said most of the Hotels are all booked up, club owners are still making it cos the clubs are not empty because of recession....... So the truth is that recession is not showing on every individual in Nigeria but Nation as large... Thats Macro Economics.... Same thing when you talk about GDP of a nation, During the the time of GEJ Nigeria GDP increased but did that affect each individual in the nation , some people still could not afford three square meals it was same thing as usual ... I hope now you understand what I mean ...

.....I dont know why some of you wont just keep quiet instead of displaying your ignorance here..does the fact that the so-called richest man in Africa is from Nigeria and a billionaire mean that Nigeria is not a thirld World country and poor by every indices?..smh!!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by daddyyo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ngokafor:

.....I dont know why some of you wont just keep quiet instead of displaying your ignorance here..does the fact that the so-called richest man in Africa is from Nigeria and a billionaire mean that Nigeria is not a thirld World country and poor by every indices?..smh!!

I rest My Case , brother no vex abeg , Its Xmas Season no time for fights we are here to educate ourselves what you would down is to explain deeply so I understand.. No need for the (I dont know why some of you wont just keep quiet instead of displaying your ignorance here) lets leave there Bro... Dallu

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by jpphilips(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
maikachiya:
"Boko Haram" are our Children, you can't send Army to wipe them off
~ Jonathan

No money to fight "Boko Haram"
~ Dasuki

For Boko Haram to come to an end, we must declare state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States
~ Jonathan

Sambisa Forest is very dangerous, you can't send troops to risk or waste their precious lives
~ General Minimah, former COAS

For Nigeria and Nigerians to enjoy relative peace and development, we must honestly fight and defeat Boko Haram
~ Buhari

We are with God and by God we stand. We must win this battle at the end of the day, God willing, we must capture Buhari with his men inside Aso Rock, unless he repent and follow our path
~ Shekau, "Boko Haram" leader

We must chase Boko Haram insurgents to their enclaves and defeat them
~General Buratai, Serving COAS

We have successfully chased Boko Haram to their hideouts in Sambisa Forest, and finally captured, destroyed all their camps in the heart of the forest called 'camp zero' on Fri 23rd December 2016 around 1:53pm....
~General Buratai, Serving COAS

Gentlemen and ladies, considering above quotations with effort and success recorded so fat, does one need to be told or divinely inspired that "Boko Haram" is a political-fraudulent satanic game, cruelly and deliberately created by few elements in PDP to kill innocent souls, renders them vulnerable, decapitates the region, steals from the treasury and finally to remain in power

We must give credits to President Buhari, General Buratai and our gallant soldiers who make sure that this battle is won despite numerous huddles and waste of lives

May God forgive those soldiers who paid the supreme price of their profession.....

May God forgive those innocent people who lost their lives in the cause of this historic menace.

May God also continue to expose and punish those who are behind this evil plan called "Boko Haram"

Dismantling camp zero isn't the end of Boko haram, we still have transit terrorists to deal with, great milestone though.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by LoveMachine(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
wickyyolo:

dumbass, its fourth qtrs and not fourth year... in a year there is first quarter, second , third and fourth quarters of economy checkings.

I no blame you,

Your anger has clearly clouded your cognitive ability. Reread the initial article. I accept your apology in advance.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by belovedsamex(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
You Nigerians ehn.........I tire for una o. You people will leave the buttocks that polluted the air, and putting your knock on the head. Instead of addressing an individual's lack of competence, you're associating it with his tribe. That's a form of fallacy philosophically called "Hasty Generalization".

Before you have said Igbo man will not rule Nigeria Again, Now you are saying Hausa man will not rule again.

Who then should rule?....Oh No! I hope you're not thinking about the Yorubas. Remember the likes of Obasanjo before you say that.

Let us be rationale in thinking. No tribe is better or worse off to rule a nation. The problem is the character of the individual leaders. So stop the Rubbish of tribal annihilation.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by platodeen(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2016
BeClever:

Instead of you to look at the immediate challenges. ..rather you prefer to rub your prick on a dead old lady. What a shame!

Wat he z trying to tell u z dat if our Honourable GEJ had been on the 'throne', things cannot b any better n we would all be made to pay for their prodigality during election campaigns, in one way or d other. M only trying not to b biased undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 by BeClever: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2016
platodeen:

Wat he z trying to tell u z dat if our Honourable GEJ had been on the 'throne', things cannot b any better n we would all be made to pay for their prodigality during election campaigns, in one way or d other. M only trying not to b biased undecided undecided undecided

Wonders shall never end..

How do you employ yourself to be my interpreter?
Thank you very much for job well done. You may now move on to the next gossip.

Aproko!

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over National Convention / Zubairu Hamza Massu Dumps APC, Joins PDP / State Governors Open Security Vote Accounts With CBN