Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ibale{virginity} - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibale{virginity} (33026 Views)

Price Of Virginity / Heat Of Virginity / The Day I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Following ghostly!!!
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
EPISODE ELEVEN: THE RAPE

STILL ON ISHOLA'S VIEW

When we get to Iya Elemu's place I met my friend drinking and jubilating with drummers at the back of the chairs.
When they look up and see those that just join them,they started hailing me:

Friends: Ishola o,owo nifari oko omoge.

Adisa: Beeni Ishola, fowosere, Ishola ti o mo ila ti owo ko.

Me: Emi ni yen o(thats me o)

Adisa: Iya Elemu yii daa (where is this palmwine seller?)

Alao: (One of my friends) come and serve us palmwine and bush meat

Me: Yes, serve everybody the bills are on me, I will be responsible for it

Iya Elemu: odaa naa (alright)

She serve us palmwine and bush meat.

Friends: Ishola owonifaari, oko omoge.

Adisa: Drummers come and drum and sing for my friend.

The drummers started bearing the drum and later on a lady came in, she look like a dancer. She started praising me and also dancing.

Later in the evening that everywhere is now getting dark, I was drunk due to the excess palmwine given to me by my friends. When I and Adisa are about to leave Iya Elemu's place, we saw a girl though I can't see her face well because am feeling dizzy. My friends abd Adisa now said I must get under that girl's skirt that, that will be the last thing they want me to do that day to end the celebration.
I tried to resist them but hell no they won't listen but with my state(am drunk) I have no choice.
So I and Adisa followed the girl waylaid her and then I...I.....
Rap....ed....her

EPISODE TWELVE: THE RAPE(2)

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS BUT PLEASE I STILL NEED MORE TO KNOW WERE AM FAULTY "NOBODY IS PERFECT"
THANKS
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
You are trying at your level but you will need to interprete at least 80% of the Yoruba used in the setence otherwise it is only those that understand the language will be able to partake in the reading and commenting.

Though I understand the setting and culture are peculiar to Yoruba but you need to blend it for non yorubas

Weldone, meanwhile I get sweet popcorn for you with cold drinks of your choice
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
*clearing throat* mh mh mh

My people have all claimed front row enjoying virginity and I'm locked outside. You couldn't even mixit me? Chai....Evil shall not prosper....

Whom amongst you disvirgined me? Lleigh adesina12 lawhaladey chumzypinky XavierCasmir (too much contradiction grin)
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
jagugu88li:

My people have all claimed front row enjoying virginity and I'm locked outside. You couldn't even mixit me? Chai....Evil shall not prosper....

Whom amongst you disvirgined me? Lleigh adesina12 lawhaladey chumzypinky

All of us ...nooni

Welcome dear....I have reserved seat for you by my left side

O ya enter my crib tongue
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Chumzypinky(f): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
jagugu88li:

Whom amongst you disvirgined me? Lleigh adesina12 lawhaladey chumzypinky

lol abeg oo, na u disvirgin me oo
Re: Ibale{virginity} by sunshine46(f): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
#smiles at d posts above me...Bolanlera,I love ur self-confidence,kip it coming
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Adesina12:
You are trying at your level but you will need to interprete at least 80% of the Yoruba used in the setence otherwise it is only those that understand the language will be able to partake in the reading and commenting.

Though I understand the setting and culture are peculiar to Yoruba but you need to blend it for non yorubas

Weldone, meanwhile I get sweet popcorn for you with cold drinks of your choice

okay I will try and make amend
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2017
sunshine46:
#smiles at d posts above me...Bolanlera,I love ur self-confidence,kip it coming

thanks dear
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 1:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Ishola owonifaari oko omoge means
Ishola money is ur pride,ladies man

Ishola fowosere ti o mo ila to owo KO means

Ishola the money spender,who spend anyowIshola owonifaari oko omoge means

Ishola the money spender,who spend anyow
Ishola owonifaari oko omoge means

Ishola the money spender,who spend anyow
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Drinokrane: 4:43am On Jan 14, 2017
I have decided to be a silent reader all through...But nah...I can keep it again...Nice Story dear...
Tho! am Yorubanian grin but those Yoruba u are using is #ThreeMuch..
Nice Story
More Ink to your Pen
Keep it Coming
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
EPISODE TWELVE: THE RAPE TWO: RONKE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

STILL ON ISHOLA'S VIEW

SOLAPE: Ah, Ishola so you disvirgin Ibironke, you take my friend's pride by force.

Me: Am sorry Solape. It is the work of the devil.

Solape: Devil you say?
Ah Ishola you guys are devil yourselves.
(She said with anger wiring all over her face).

Ishola: Am sorry, please forgive me. It alcohol not me.
(I said almost going on my knees)

Solape: (she held me and pull me up) its not up to that moreover she is now your wife

Me: Thanks Sola. I will forever be grateful to you

Solape: But she said two people rape her because am confused with that. You said it only you

Me: Yes it's only me, but I do it twice

Solape: Hmn okay but nothing to do about it at least she is now your woman. Let go inside and you apologize to her then we find something to do about it

Me: Okay

Getting inside the room we met the shocking of our lives. We find Ronke vomiting blood and groaning on the floor. We quickly ran up to her.

Solape: Ronke, what is this? What is wrong with you?
(She said with tears in her eyes)

I rushed to her and sit down beside her i placed her head on my leg then I saw a bottle under the bed I take it and check what is in the bottle that when I realize it "MAJELE"(POISON)

Me: Ronke, am sorry I know have wrong you but what have done?
(I said with tears in my eyes)

Solape: Ronke what have you done to yourself? You 've poison yourself ah Ronke
(She started crying)

Ronke: (with her last breathe she saidsmiley Am,am,so...rry,please...Ishola....forgive me.... Solape....am sorry.
(She stop breathing).

Solape: Noooooooooooo
(She screamed and fainted)
But after a while she woke up with the help of water and fanning.

EPISODE THIRTEEN: BACK TO THE PRESENT, THE STORY ENDS.

Please Your comments are important to me.
Thanks.

▓▒ⓛⓤⓥ ⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ▒▓
Re: Ibale{virginity} by xaviercasmir(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Story with deep cultural lesson to learn from. KEEP IT UP
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
EPISODE THIRTEEN: BACK TO THE PRESENT,THE STORY ENDS.

BOLA'S P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)

Before Maami could finish her friend's story,we have all started crying for Ibironke. Nife is the first to speak.

Nife: Maami,what a pitiful story

Me: Yes,Maami so is that how your friend died without any revenge from her parent

Maami: Revenge as in how?

Me: I mean without punishing Ishola

Maami: No one knows that Ishola rape Ronke except I and Ishola himself.

Bide: But Maami why don't you implicate him and expose him for people to see and his stupid friends?

Maami: Because he is not to be blamed but the alcohol is to be blamed for the rape and his friends

Nife: so Maami what now cause the curse abiding IBALE

Maami: After what happen to Ibironke and many other maiden, we ladies now protest and sing to the palace. The king palace to be precise,we all explain what's on olour minds to the king and the chiefs they promised to do something about it.
After that day there is a ritual that they conducted for seven good days.
And they lay curses on any male that force himself on any female and any female that forces male on herself

Me: Hmn, that good

Bide: Yes

Me: what will happen if the virginity is broken without the knowledge of the maiden?

Maami:The male will become a leopard after seven days

Nife: Ah,but what can be done to that?

Bide: Yes what can we do to it, to cure it?

Maami: I don't know anything about that but what I know is that the guy will become lepard

Me: Hmn, that's good, moreover will have to keep their virginity to their wedding night, it will be the Blissful night

Maami: Yes. It late now,you girls can be going home or if you wish to sleep here you are free

Nife and Bide: Maami, yes we are sleeping here

TO BE CONTINUE......

EPISODE FOURTEEN:GETTING HOME MY FRIENDS TOLD ME MAAMI HAS STOP BREATHING... LOADING....

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nice update

But what will happen if a lady disvirgin herself whether deliberately or by accident?

Sweet popcorn for you Bola
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Adesina12:
Nice update

But what will happen if a lady disvirgin herself whether deliberately or by accident?

Sweet popcorn for you Bola

if the lady is aware and she gives herself to the man nothing will happen
but if the lady forces d guy on herslf without the guy knowledge the lady will be a leopard also BT the guy will be free

except if they re couples I mean they arearried

thanks
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
EPISODE FOURTEEN: GETTING HOME MY FRIENDS TOLD ME MAAMI HAS STOP BREATHING

STILL ON BOLA'S VIEW

MAAMI: Okay Mobola off the fire and let go inside

I WENT TO OFF THE FIRE BUT THE FIRE IS STILL UP, SO I HAVE TO OFF IT WITH WATER AND SAND, I GET A BOWL OF WATER AND I ADD SAND TO IT. AS I POURED THE MIXTURE OF WATER AND SAND ON THE FIRE, IT OFF AND BRING OUT SMOKE.
I STATED HEARING SOMEONE COUGHING. LOOKING BACK I SAW MAAMI HOLDING HER CHEST AND ALSO COUGHING.
I QUICKLY RAN INSIDE TO GET HER INHALER BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT.
MY FRIENDS ARE BUSY FANNING HER WHILE AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND HER INHALER BUT AFTER SOME MINUTES MAAMI FAINTED.
MY FRIENDS STARTED SHOUTING MY NAME TO GET THE INHALER QUICK. ON GETTING TO MAAMI, SHE IS NOW ON THE FLOOR.
I STARTED SHOUTING FOR HELP BUT IT ALREADY LATE SO MOST OF OUR NEIGHBORS WILL HAVE BE SLEEPING.
SO I HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO GO AND CALL PA AREMU MY FATHER'S FRIEND TO HELP ME, I BEG MY FRIENDS TO PLEASE STAY WITH THOUGH THEY HAVE STARTED CRYING AND ALSO SCARED, BUT I TOLD THEM I NEED TO GO AND LOOK FOR SOMEONE FOR HELP.
I RAN TO PA AREMU'S HOUSE, GETTING TO HIS HOUSE I MET HIS DOOR LOCKED. THAT WHEN I REMEMBER HIM TELLING MAAMI HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE TRAVELING.
WHO SHOULD I GO TO: YES,OLAMY
I RAN TO OLAMY'S HOUSE, HE WAS ABOUT TO PARK HIS MOTORCYCLE, WHEN I GOT TO HIS HOUSE HE WAS SO SUPRISED TO SEE ME AT THAT TIME.

OLAMY: Bolamy. What are you doing here by this time?

ME: Olamy, (am breathing faster and sweating seriously) he...lp...me

OLAMY: Relax and tell me what is wrong.

ME: Okay. Am in a serious trouble now.

OLAMY: what trouble?

ME: Maami, Maami is dying. please help me

OLAMY: Where is she ? Lets go

HE PARK IS MOTORCYCLE WELL AND WE BOTH RAN FAST TO OUR HOUSE)

GETTING HOME MY FRIENDS TOLD ME MAAMI HAS STOP BREATHING.

I JUST FELL ON THE FLOOR BESIDE HER AND PLACE HER HEAD ON MY LEG.

ME: No Maami you can't leave like this no no
I STARTED CRYING.

ME: Am dead ah Maami...

“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold,
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be.

I REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD HER ALL THIS. ↑

EPISODE FIFTEEN:MAAMI.....
Re: Ibale{virginity} by sunshine46(f): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
The story line is really cool but I think you really have to improve your tenses and spellings. It's getting better with each update though
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Blecool(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
*Following* Nice Update
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2017
lovelygurl:
The story line is really cool but I think you really have to improve your tenses and spellings. It's getting better with each update though

OKAY
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2017
EPISODE FIFTEEN: MAAMI...........

STILL ON BOLA'S VIEW

OLAMY ASK MY FRIENDS TO BRING WATER. HE SPRINKLE IT ON MAAMI'S FACE. SHE COUGH OUT AND WAS BREATHING SO FAST.

OLAMY: We have to take her to the hospital now.

WE RUSH HER TO THE HOSPITAL ABD WE WERE ASK TO WAIT IN THE RECEPTION. I WAS WEEPING WHILE MY FRIENDS AND OLAMY WERE CONSOLING ME.
AFTER A WHILE THE DOCTOR COME OUT TO MEET US:

DOCTOR: Who is the woman's child among you all?

ME: It me sir.

DOCTOR: please kindly meet me in my office.

NIFE: Sir, you can talk to all of us. We are all Maami's children

ME: Yes sir

DOCTOR: Okay, you are too late to bring that woman here and her condition is now worst, but we will need to operate her. And for the operation we are needing one hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150,000) and you need to be fast with the payment because she have only two days to survive. Excuse me.(he left)

NIFE AND BIDE: One hundred and fifty thousand naira!

ME: God. What will I do now, where will I go, mogbe, temibami(am in trouble,am doomed)
I STARED WEEPING AND ROLLING MYSELF ON THE FLOOR

OLAMY: Bolamy, its okay, God will lead us through,let just leave everything to God.

WE ALL SLEEP IN THE HOSPITAL THAT NIGHT, THE NEXT DAY MY FRIENDS WENT HOME AND OLAMY ALSO WENT HOME TO WORK FOR THE DAY. LEAVING ONLY ME AND MAAMI IN THE HOSPITAL. I SAT BESIDE HER ON THE BED, SHE CANT TALK OR EVEN OPEN HER EYES. SHE US EVEN BREATHING THROUGH OXYGEN.
AM JUST WEEPING AND THINKING NOT EVEN KNOWING WHEN I STARTED SPEAKING OUT:

ME: Oh Lord, save Maami,help me, where am I going to go now,what am I going to do,who should I go to for help,who is ready to help me.
Maami why, why this time. You know we have nothing, Maami for my sake please get up.(I started weeping again)

OLAMIDE P.O.V (POINT OF VIEWS)

AFTER LEAVING THE HOSPITAL THAT MORNING. I DONT JUST KNOW WHAT TAKE ME BACK, I THINK BOLAMY WAS LONELY AND I HAVE TO BE BY HER SIDE.
GETTING BACK TO MAAMI'S WARD, ABOUT TO OPEN THE WARD DOOR I HEARD BOLAMY SOLILOQUIESING AND ALSO WEEPING, I FELT PITY FOR HER AND I REALLY THINK I SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT,I CAN'T ALSO STAND MAAMI DYING ON THAT BED
GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO?

EPISODE SIXTEEN: MAAMI.... (2)LOADING....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Nice update...keep it up

Keep it coming
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Bola What happen nah

I beg more people want to be disvirgin

update sharpsharp
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
~~~EPISODE SIXTEEN: MAAMI (2)~~~

STILL ON OLAMIDE'S VIEW

God what can I do?
I ran out of the hospital. On my way home,I remember when my father is about to die, he told me he have a land in the other village and he wants me to take care of it because that is the only property he is given me. And my brother's schooling is his own property and the only land we farm with and the house we live in is for my mother and also for our survival.

When I got home I took the land document and set to look for buyer.

I went straight to my friends' house, Biodun. He was about going out when I reach his house.

Biodun: Olamide, what's up my guy

Me: Guy I dey okay but not really

Biodun: Guy wetin happen? Wetin dey floor

Me: Na my babe maale o, she dey sick and the sickness no be small at all.

Biodun: You mean Bola maale dey sick bed. Wetin sele,wetin happen to her

Me: she dey asmathic before, na so she com inhale smoke and her inhaler con turn to needle they find am dey no c am. Na so d tin con get worse, na in make her dey hospital, and d matter dey worse. Doctor con say dey go operate her say make we go bring 150 bay for her treatment

Biodun: 150 bay, Omo mo fo o. So Watin Una won do now?

Me: I wan sell Dis land abeg
(Showing him the document)

Biodun: Guy,I go love o,na so love take turn ur head. Na in make Una won sell ur land for Una babe, I no say BOLA no go fall your hand but guy think wella

Me: I don think am well, the thing wey dey ground na ow Dis paper go turn to money. Ow we go take see buyer

Biodun: No lele,make we go see chief Ibiyemi, you know say he like to dey buy properties.

Me: Okay make we dey go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
£PISODE SEVENTEEN: STILL ON MAAMI ISSUE
~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOADING*

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
NTEEN: STILL ON MAAMI'S ISSUE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OLAMIDE VIEW

Getting to chief Ibiyemi's house the gateman said he is not around. We ask the gateman if we can wait for chief, he said yes
We wait till evening before chief arrive. When he get down from his car we ran to him.
Chief: Excuse me what can I do for you?

Me and Biodun: Good Evening sir

Chief: Good evening,you have not answer my question.

Biodun: Sir we want to sell a land

Chief: So. See that is not in my budget for now,come back next week.

Me: Please sir.

I explained everything to him

Chief: Hmn okay but I will have to see the land. Come here very early tomorrow morning so we can go together.

Biodun: Thank you very much sir.

After leaving chief house I went home straight to relax and I will Check on Bolamy and Maami later that evening.

All I just know is that I woke up the next day. I know it because of the stress I go through the other day
After cleaning up I was on my way to Biodun's house but I met him on his way to my house so we went together to chiefs' house.
We got there and chief offeref us breakfast which is bread and tea.**we are like which kain food be this where we chop eba in the morning to make stomach heavy**
When We finish breakfast chief drive us to where I said the land is. He check it and said he will pay me two hundred and fifty thousand naira because where the land was.
He gave me check and I went to the bank to cash it, I gave Biodun twenty thousand naira but he decline and said what are friends for that I should forget it.
I went straight to the hospital to pay for the operation fee and the operation commence immediately

BOLA'S VIEW
When I wake up the following morning after the night doctor told us to pay one hundred and fifty thousand naira,I can't just sit here and watch Maami die.
I remember the yahoo guys that just build a mansion in our village and also ride big cars.
Maybe I should go to them for help.
TO BE CONTINUE

EPISODE EIGHTEEN LOADING........

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
EPISODE EIGHTEEN:
BHOLA!!

STILL ON BOLA'S VIEW.

Getting to the front of their big goat I was about to knock when one of them drove a car to the front of the gate.

On sighting me he alighted and asked me what did I want?

ME: Sir,please I need your help

GUY: What kind of help?

ME: My mum is admitted in the hospital....

GUY: (He cuts in) You know what let go in first.

ME: Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2017
ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ

STILL ON BOLA'S VIEW

Maybe i should go to them fo help.

Getting to the front of the yahoo guys house, i was about to knock on the gate when one of them drove a car to the front of the gate and horn. He then sight me. He wined down the driver side glass and ask me what i want.

ME: Sir,please i need Your help.

GUY: My help! And What kind of help is that?

GOING ON MY KNEE

ME: Please sir, My Mum is admitted to the hospital. And she new to be operated. The doctor said we should pay one hundred an fifty thousand naira for the operation.

GUY: So, what did you want me to do to that now?

HAVE NOW STARTED CRYING
me: sir, please help me with the money and i promised to pay back even if am to be a maid in your house. I will?

LOOKING AT ME IN A LUSTFUL WAY
GUY: You know what just stand up and stop crying, You are embarrassing me you know!

STANDING UP AND CLEANING MY FACE
ME: Okay sir

GUY: Common let go in and i will make sure i do something about it.

HE HORN AND THE GATEMAN OPEN THE GATE AND I ALSO ENTERED.

WOW IS THIS HEAVEN OR EARTH. GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY HOUSE OR SCHOOL OR EVEN COMPANY AS BIG AS THIS IN MY LIFE O.
OWO DA LA RA(MONEY GOOD FOR BODY)
HE ENTERED THE HOUSE AND I FOLLOWED HIM.
EH! SEE HOW THIS LIVING ROOM OR SITTING ROOM IS AS BIG AS OUR OWN HOUSE.
GOD BLESS ME AND LET ME TAKE CARE OF MAAMI.
THE LIVING ROOM OR SITTING ROOM IS PAINTED IN CREAM AND BROWN AND ALSO TILES ARE USE FOR THE FLOOR IT IS SO COOL AND COLD HERE.
IF BECAUSE AM A STUDENT I WON'T HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT THE COOL AND COLD WAS CAUSED BY THE AIR CONDITIONAL (AC).

GUY: You can have your seat am coming, i need to change my cloth. what is that your name?

ME: Am Bola sir

GUY: please don't use sir for me am a young guy,call me Beejay.

ME: Okay sir,sorry Beejay

BEEJAY: Better,Bola please excuse me, i need to freshing up and change my okay. Cuz right now am stinking smelling.

ME: Okay (But he is smelling of expensive perfume).

BEEJAY: Feel at home,i will be right back.

ME: Alright.

AFTER A WHILE I WANTED TO URINATE AND I HAVE TO FIND MY WAY TO THE TOILET BECAUSE I FEEL MY BLADDER IS ABOUT TO BURST (LOLZ). I started walking around the house and after a while i found the toilet. When am through i feel relax and am about to find my way back to the sitting room or living room,When i heard Beejay speaking to someone on phone.

BEEJAY: Guy make una call others, make all of yOu dey come o.
Because i don catch a fish. I mean sealed one. You know say Baba say all if us should sleep with one female and must also be a virgin. I don see that girl wey dey hawk moi-moi.
Yes she dey for house na na na, make all of u dey come house o. You know after raping her make we just dump her for night.
Yes o my Guy make i go join her for sitting room.

TO BE CONTINUED....
ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ ⓛⓞⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ...

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ohhh my God!!!

This is how you will lose that tight vg and also used for ritual

It must not happen.....do you hear me at all

Otherwise hummmmm....thinking
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ

ⓜⓐⓐⓜⓘ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓐⓒⓚ ⓐⓖⓐⓘⓝ.

*****BOLA*****
AFTER HEARING BEEJAY'S CONVERSATION ON PHONE,I TIPTOE BACK TO THE SITTING ROOM AND WAS CONFUSED ON WHAT. SHOULD I DO IT AND SAVE MAAMI'S LIFE OR SHOULD JUST RUN AWAY FOR MY DEAR LIFE.
BUT COME TO THINK OF IT,IF THEY ARE TO RAPE ME I WON'T BE GIVEN THE MONEY.
I MUST RUN AWAY WITHOUT LETTING BEEJAY AWARE OF IT OR ELSE AM DEAD.
(I FELT SOMEONE TOUCH ME)

BEEJAY: BOLA! BOLA!! BOLA!!!

AT AM SHOCKED THINKING OTHERS TOO ARE BACK BUT IT IS ONLY BEEJAY AROUND.

BEEJAY: What are you thinking have been calling you since?

ME: Em....Em.....It's about maami.

BEEJAY: Relax babe, your Mum will surely be fine and okay, wait pardon my manners. What should i offer you.

ME: Am okay

BEEJAY: No you can't tell me that. Let me go get you orange juice.

HE LEFT ME THERE AND ENTER A ROOM I SHOULD SAY THE KITCHEN.

"Bola ba ese e soro(Bola run)" THAT IS WHAT MY HEAD IS TELLING ME. WITHOUT THINKING TWICE I RAN OUT OF of HOUSE AND and HEARD BEEJAY FOOTSTEP RUNNING AFTER ME, I QUICKLY OPEN THE GATE AND RUN OUT,I LOOK BACK AND SAW BEEJAY RUNNING AFTER ME AND I KEEP RUNNING,I RAN THROUGH THE EXPRESS WAY BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE THE RISK OF ANY SHORTCUT THAT WILL LAND ME TO TROUBLE,SO I KEEP RUNNING THROUGH THE EXPRESS WAY.
AFTER FEW HOURS,I HEARD A CAR KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN AND LOOKING BACK IT'S BEEJAY, I SAW IN HIS OWN POOL OF BLOOD,AND THE CAR THAT HIT HIM IS GONE. I DON'T JUST KNOW,I KEEP RUNNING TILL I FAINTED.

I OPEN MY EYES FEELING hello SLIGHT PAIN IN MY HEAD AND MY BODY,THEN A NURSE CAME IN THAT IS WHEN I REALISE AM IN
THE HOSPITAL.
I ASKED THE NURSE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO ME,SHE SAID I FAINTED AND I WAS BROUGHT TO THE HOSPITAL BY SOME PEOPLE.
I ASK THE NURSE WHAT SAYS THE TIME.
SHE IT'S 7:30AM,THAT IS WHEN I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE LAST DAY THE DOCTOR GIVE MAAMI. I QUICKLY RAN OUT OF THE WARD AND NURSES ASK ME TO REST BUT I IGNORED THEM AND JUST RUN STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL MAAMI IS.

GETTING THERE I MET OLAMY. HE WAS PACING UP AND DOWN. I RAN TO HIM AND ASK HIM WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

OLAMY: You ehn,you,where have you been?

I CAN SEE ANGER IN IS EYES.

MEsadEH AM IN TROUBLE,WHAT WILL I TELL HIM. THAT AM A VICTIM OF RAPE OR WHAT) STILL IN MY THOUGHT WHEN HE SHOUT AT ME AGAIN.

OLAMY: Bola,can't you hear me,where have you been?

HE HAVE EVEN START CALLING ME BOLA WITHOUT EVEN ALLOWING ME TO EXPLAIN. JUST THEN I SAW THE DOCTOR COMING OUT OF THE OPERATION ROOM AND HE IS COMING TOWARDS US.

OLAMY: Doctor,how far? how is Maami?

DOCTORsadSTRECHING HIS HAND TO OLAMY FOR HANDSHAKE) The operation is successful we thank God

HE LEFT US.
OLAMY: God i thank you oh.
HE SAID LOOKING VERY HAPPY.

ME: What operation is that? Did you bring another person here for the operation and why are you saying Maami.

OLAMY: Shut up your mouth,you this slut, you left your not here and went to those yahoo guys house, have been worried if not because of Jibike that saw you entering their gate i will still be searching for you. And she even show me the pictures and i saw it myself.

JIBIKE WAS ONE OF MY SCHOOL MATE,WHO IS ARROGANT,RUDE,PROUD,THOUGH I LEARNT SHE IS FROM LAGOS AND HER FATHER IS RICH AND HE BUYS PEOPLE'S PROPERTIES,SO SHE GET ALL WHAT SHE WANTS. SHE A PHONE,AND I KNOW SHE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEPARATE OLAMY AND ME. EVERYBODY KNOWS SHE IS A VILLAGE SLUT,JUMPING FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER.

ME: Olamy,please let me explain,I can explain.

OLAMY: Explain! my foot! a whole you ehn. You just choose to go your way leaving your here without looking back. Am now knowing your whereabout from a common village slot.

AM NOW CRYING
ME: Olamy, i swear to the God who made me,is not what you are thinking.

I EXPLAINED ALL WHAT HAPPEN AND WHAT TRANSPIRE BETWEEN ME AND BEEJAY, HOW I LANDED TO THE HOSPITAL.

OLAMY: I can't believe this.

HE DON'T BELIEVE ME....

ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓛⓞⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
The spelling error is too much dear

And if you will use capital or small letter use it throughout and not all together to form a sentence

We all know capital letters only come before starting a new word/statement.

Good work...keep it coming
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Adesina12:
The spelling error is too much dear

And if you will use capital or small letter use it throughout and not all together to form a sentence

We all know capital letters only come before starting a new word/statement.

Good work...keep it coming

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / 10 Greatest Literary Writers In Nigeria History / The Story Of Stella 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.