Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ibale{virginity} - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibale{virginity} (33058 Views)

Price Of Virginity / Heat Of Virginity / The Day I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
jan 1st ok till then,prepare lots of updates you will drop at once.
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Adesina12: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bolanlera:

i will soon bring it on please chill

You too should chill with ma sweet popcorn and cold Hennessy grin
Re: Ibale{virginity} by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
I yaff land!

Waiting curiosicallygrin grin grin grin

Can u see me
Re: Ibale{virginity} by sunshine46(f): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
I yaff land!

Waiting curiosicallygrin grin grin grin

Can u see me
Where is youuuu #PeeksUnderChair...oh,there you are! #DragsHimOut...oya,take ur seat grin grin
Re: Ibale{virginity} by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunshine46:

Where is youuuu #PeeksUnderChair...oh,there you are! #DragsHimOut...oya,take ur seat grin grin
so u av seen me

okay cool cool cool

i yaf siddon

Bt Op

Can u see me
Re: Ibale{virginity} by queenDD(f): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
waiting...
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2017
*IBALE {VIRGINITY}*

EPISODE ONE: MY LIFE STORY
My name is Abolanle but am called Bola for short. We are three in our family that is me, my mum and dad. Long ago my dad was one of the richest man in our community according to my mum, but after his death his family chased her away and take over my father's properties. My mum is my all in all, she's the one sponsoring my education though she don't have much that's why I hawk moi moi to support her.

When I get to SS1 somethings change, it was hard for my mum to sponsor me because shes asmathic, and if she continue making moi moi she might die early due to the smoke emanating from the fire, so I have to do that everyday after school, so that make our income low and short because am I always hawk late, everything is just so tight.
But Olamide stay by me, Oops! I haven't tell you about Olamide.
Olamide is my childhood friend sometimes when am hawking we go together, we do almost everything together, we started feeling things for each other due to our closeness that is how we fell in love, we started dating when am 15 years old and he is 17 years. I was in JSS3 then. You think my education is slow right, YES it is because of the financial crisis.
Olamide dropped out from school, though is not as if he did not wish to be educated but its because of his elder brother in the higher institution, his parent have to drop him out from school in order to focus on his brother. Olamide is a very hardworking guy, he did a lot of jobs and he also helps his mother to sponsor his brother because his father is sick and after some months his father died but he take care of his father's farm, he even use motorbike for okada business.
I so much love him that I call him OLAMY and he also calls me BOLAMY. He was indeed God sent, he help me with my book money, school fees (sometimes), lesson fees and many other things u can't afford, he is truly a Godsent and I pray and hope that our love will lead to marriage one day

EPISODE TWO LOADING......

4 Likes

Re: Ibale{virginity} by obidirector(m): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Hello guys, download my new tune via the link below:

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2017
please don't share without informing me
Re: Ibale{virginity} by triplemmm3(f): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ride on, we are following you back to back
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2017
[b][/b]EPISODE TWO: MY LIFE STORY 2

Bola,Bola,Bola.
I turn back and saw Nifemi and Bidemi coming out from the school gate and calling my name. I wait for them to catch up with me so that we go home together.
Bidemi: Bola, kilode(what happen) kilonro (what are you thinking),we've been calling you since.
Me: Nothing am just lost in thought.
Nifemi: Hmn abi you are thinking about your boo.
Me: Boo KO,Bull ni, Wo what is doing you is not doing me Jhawe.
Nifemi: what is wrong? Tell us aren't we friends again.
Me: It's nothing girls,forget it.
Bidemi:okay,if you say so. What are we going to do about our Yoruba assignment, how are we going to get the answer to the history behind the virginity cause and law in these our village.
Nifemi: Yes,am fed up and oga Yoruba said it must be submitted next week Monday and today is Thursday.
Me: You know what girls?
Bidemi and Nifemi: What?
Me: come to my house tomorrow evening,I think my mum can help us.
Nifemi: okay, thanks dear (hugging me).
Bidemi: okay thanks Bola,you are such a darling. (Pecking me).
Me: Girls byebye I got a lot to do at home. (Turning to the direction of my house).
Nife and Bide:Bye.

STAY TUNE 4 EPISODE THREE LOADING......EPISODE TWO: MY LIFE STORY 2

Bola,Bola,Bola.
I turn back and saw Nifemi and Bidemi coming out from the school gate and calling my name. I wait for them to catch up with me so that we go home together.
Bidemi: Bola, kilode(what happen) kilonro (what are you thinking),we've been calling you since.
Bidemi:okay,if you say so. What are we going to do about our Yoruba assignment, how are we going to get the answer to the history behind the virginity cause and law in these our village.
Nifemi: Yes,am fed up and oga Yoruba said it must be submitted next week Monday and today is Thursday.
Me: Girls byebye I got a lot to do at home. (Turning to the direction of my house).

STAY TUNE 4 EPISODE THREE LOADING......
EPISODE TWO: MY LIFE STORY 2

Bola,Bola,Bola.

STAY TUNE 4 EPISODE THREE LOADING......
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
EPISODE 3:MAAMI'S HELP(1)

On getting home I saw my my mum outside preparing the things for Moi-Moi ready.
Me: Maami,good afternoon.
Maami:kaabo omo Mi (welcome my child) how is school today.
Me: school is fine,we thank God.
Maami: we thank God, go and change your school uniform your food Is on the table.
Me: okay,Maami
After that I went inside to change my cloth and eat my food,after that I go outside to meet my mum to prepare Moi-Moi for the day sale.
Me:Ehn,Ehn,Maami,I want to seek your help for something and I will be glad if you could be of help.
Maami: kini yen(what's that),tell me.
Me: I want you to help me and my friends with the history of this our village concerning the rules and curses abiding the virginity stuff in this village.
Maami: you mean 'IBALE'?
Me:Yes,Maami
Maami: Why did you want to know about the history?
Me: It's because our oga Yoruba give us as an assignment and we are ask to submit on Monday and you know tomorrow is Friday.we only gave weekend to do the assignment.
Maami: Is it a group work, or why are you involving your friends?
Me: Yes Maami.
Maami:so when are your friends coming over?
Me: Tomorrow evening
Maami: okay no problem.
Me:Thanks Maami (hugging her).
Re: Ibale{virginity} by gabazin080(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
nice story maam. update pls
Re: Ibale{virginity} by chekemy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
U ve gat a nice story...but u seriously need to work on ur tenses...it z more like a reported speech...so u 've to make use of past tense more...anyway...keep it up wink

4 Likes

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Blecool(f): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice One So Far...Please Update Soon
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
EPISODE FOUR: MAAMI'S HELP (2)

Later that evening: After hawking I went over to olamide's place.

Olamide: Bolamy,how are you?
Me: Olamy,am fine.
Olamide: How is school today?
Me: Fine but some stressful. How is also today's work
Olamy: Fine my dear
Me: Hope it's not stressful?
Olamy: We thank God
Me: I just want to come and say hi, because I may not be coming over to your place tomorrow
Olamy:Why now? I will miss you o
Me:Ahn ahn,only tomorrow Olamy
Olamy: Yes now,only tomorrow, it just like not seeing you for a year
Me:Hmnn.I will also miss you too but I have to do my assignment tomorrow evening Olamy: Okay dear,no problem
Me: Okay,I really think i should be on my way now
Olamy:Are you for real, so soon
Me:Yes am sorry, Maami will looking for me,I don't tell her am coming over to your place
Olamy: Okay my dear Goodnight
Me: Okay Goodnight

On getting home I went to prepare for school the next day and after dinner I went to bed straight

THE NEXT EPISODE IS LOADING:
EPISODE FIVE: THE STORY STARTED

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by triplemmm3(f): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Your updates are slow, it makes the story uninteresting, try to make your updates consistent
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
EPISODE FIVE: THE STORY STARTED

On Friday, in the evening, while preparing dinner. Bidemi and Nifemi arrive abd after preparing dinner we ate together. After that Maami ask me to lay mat outside and set fire in the middle of the stones we use to cook which Maami usually call (IDI ARO), and ask me to bring out the palm kernel nuts.

Then we all sat on the mat together outside the house,then Maami start the story:

Maami: Back then, when am still a maiden, there is these nonchallant act by the guys in this our village,they rape any lady,they ruin their lives,they do maidens any how they felt like doing them. They got ladies pregnant and the worst part of it is that the ladies won't know the father of their child. This cause the village to loose a lot of lives.

Nife: Maami(because that what my friends call her and that is what I call their mothers also) how is their lives being ruined? I mean the ladies
Bide: Yes Ma'am I how are they being molested?
Me: And Maami why is it the cause of the village loosing a lot of lives?

We all ask why, Joting our questions and all looking up to Maami's face for the answer to our questions to be joted down
Maami:Hmmn... You all ask a good questions.You won't really understand the answer but wait let me use a friend if mine story as an example.
Me: Okay Maami
Maami: Ibironke,was a childhood friend of mine, we both grew up together, we fetch water together, farm together,we do most of our things in common. When Ibironke is Eighteen years and am still seventeen because she is 6months older than me. Her father want to give her hand in marriage because that is the tradition of my land.
We all start the wedding preparations, through back then ladies are not allowed to know their fiancee and vise versal,. Ibironke call me one day after we finish our farm work:
MAAMI'S P.O.V{POINT OF VIEW}

TO BE CONTINUED
PLEASE DNT COPY OR SHARE WITHOUT MY CONTEST.
EPISODE 6: THE STORY STARTED (2) loading........

please am sorry abt d slow updates v been busy nd m not feeling so well
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Shakyroh320(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2017
welcome dear.Kip it coming
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
EPISODE SIX: THE STORY STARTED (2)

MAAMI'S P.O.V (point of view)

FLASH BACK...

RONKE: Solape, am dead, am in a big mess

ME: Ronke, what is wrong, why are you saying all these things.

RONKE: Hmn. Sola mogbe,modaran(am doomed). (She is crying profusely)

ME: Ah Kilosele oremi (asking with a worried face)

RONKE: Hmn Solape, yesterday evening on my way to where my father send me I was blocked on my way by two guys, I don't see there face because everywhere is dark and I can't see there face. (She is now weeping very hard that I can hardly hear what she is saying).

ME: It okay tell me what is wrong with the two guys you saw.

RONKE: One of them now carry me..... (Still weeping)

ME: Ehn Ehn what now happen (I asked without letting her finish what she is saying )

RONKE: They, the....th....e...y.....the....y now ....(she broke into another fresh tears)

ME: They now what .....(Shocked) hope it not what am thinking Ronke did they eh.....(I started crying with her)

RONKEsadstill stammering and crying) The...y yes ....th....ey....no...w....ra......ra...pe me. (She broke into another fresh tears)

ME: Eh Mogbe,this is trouble true,true ah, wahala wa o

Still in the farm when we heard a male voice shouting wahala so lo wa;,behind us, we both look our back LO AND BEHOLD IT'S........

EPISODE SEVEN: THE STORY STILL ON LOADING......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 1:31am On Jan 09, 2017
EPISODE SEVEN: THE STORY IS STILL ON

LO AND BEHOLD IT'S Baba Ronke (Ronke's father).

Ronke father: I said what causes the trouble?(He ask again)

We are both shocked and before,we could say anything he talk again.

Ronke father: Hope is not that Ronke did not want to do the wedding,or is it
Solape that us confusing you, Ronke. Answer me before I bounce on you both?

Me: Baami, is not like that, am not confusing her and
She is not saying she is not wedding again

Ronke father: So what is now the wahala.

Ronke: Baami,I was.......(she wanted to talk before I cut in)

Me: Baami,she was busy removing the weeds from the plant when she notice that pest are under the maize plants.

Ronke father: Ah. Nkan kekere ma ni yen. That is a small thing now is that why you said WAHALA WA O. There is no problem okay, you will just have to kill the pest.

Me: okay Baami, thanks we are just afraid so as not to loose our farm plant.

Ronke father: It's nothing my dear. I have to go now because I have to check my traps in bush.(he started going)

Ronke: (still shocked and stammering) O.....oda.....ba.....ami

Me: (After seeing fully that Baa Ronke has leave fully) Ronke you have to stop all this stammering stuff if you don't want to get caught.

Ronke: Okay ore mi (my friend) B......it
What are we going to do about the issue on ground

Me: You know what we will just do is that we will tell Maami

Ronke: Which Maami, did you mean your mum.

Me: O ti o Maami re (no o, your own mum)

Ronke: Ah Sola you want me dead, you know Maami will kill me first before even hearing the full details, even after the full details she can even kill herself because of the shame.
But first of all now I think the wedding should not hold.

TO BE CONTINUED PLEASE MY DEAR PALZ DID U TNK D WEDDING NT HOLDING IS D SOLUTION TO THE MATTER IN GROUND.
PLEASE I NEED UR ADVICE 4 ME TO ALSO ADVICE HER ND THEN I WILL CONTINUE THE NXT EPISODE

EPISODE EIGHT: THE STORY IS STILL ON(2)

Me: Baami,she was busy removing the weeds from the plant when she notice that pest are under the maize plants.

Ronke father: Ah. Nkan kekere ma ni yen. That is a small thing now is that why you said WAHALA WA O. There is no problem okay, you will just have to kill the pest.

Ronke father: It's nothing my dear. I have to go now because I have to check my traps in bush.(he started going)

Me: (After seeing fully that Baa Ronke has leave fully) Ronke you have to stop all this stammering stuff if you don't want to get caught.

Ronke: Ah Sola you want me dead, you know Maami will kill me first before even hearing the full details, even after the full details she can even kill herself because of the shame.

TO BE CONTINUED PLEASE MY DEAR PALZ DID U TNK D WEDDING NT HOLDING IS D SOLUTION TO THE MATTER IN GROUND.
PLEASE I NEED UR ADVICE 4 ME TO ALSO ADVICE HER ND THEN I WILL CONTINUE THE NXT EPISODE

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
EPISODE EIGHT: THE STORY IS STILL ON (2)

Me: Ehn Ronke, you are dipping your grave, Baa Ronke will first kill you before throwing you to the sacred forest for spirits to eat your body up

Ronke: Okay but what will we do now?
(She started crying again)

Me: You see all thus crying stuff Is not the solution.

Ronkesadcleaning her face) okay, what is the solution then?

Me: It very easy, you will just have to tell your husband

Ronke: Is it the person I don't knw that I will explain things to.

Me: No on the night of your wedding when you see him coming to the room you kneel down and tell him everything I mean you should tell him nothing but the truth.

Ronke: Will he accept

Me: Let keep praying he accept.

Fast forward to the wedding night because nothing really happen before the wedding except for the wedding preparations.

RONKE'S P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)

On the night if my wedding :
After the wedding I was escorted by the people called (The alarena) to my husband's house after that they pour water on my leg and I was to a bedroom which I know should be my husband's room.
I sat down on the bed weeping not only because I leave my father's house but because of what will be of me after my husband know am not a virgin.
And people are already outside the house waiting for the outcome and if they found out am a virgin they will beat drum and dance to my father's house, but what if they found out am not a virgin, my family will be disgraced I will also be send back to my father's house.

AH WHAT A SHAME!

EPISODE NINE: THE WEDDING NIGHT CONTINUATION

PLEASE I NEED U PPLE COMMENT IN OTHER TO KNW U GUYZ RE FOLLOWING THIS STORY PLEASE...

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
EPISODE NINE: THE WEDDING NIGHT CONTINUATION

STILL ON RONKE VIEWS

After a while I saw the door open and look up to see Ishola my husband coming towards me and smiling.

Ishola: Aya Mi (my wife) why are you still crying, is not as if I will matreat you or something, you are not to do the house chores the maids are here, so you are to be leaving like a princess in my house okay!

Meanwhile inside me am afraid to do but I summon the courage when he touch me and I hold his hand he look up to me and said:

Ishola: What's wrong?

Me: Ishola please, I need a confession to make?

Ishola: What confession?

Me: Am.... Am....a....m n....ot.....a.....vi...rg.....in.(I said in between crying and stammering).

(He quickly stand as if he is sitting on a fire before)

Ishola: You are what? Oh God.
(He storm out of the room)

Me: Am in trouble, I knew it, I know he won't accept me am in a big trouble but as the Yoruba adage says: IKU YA JU ESIN LO

I look under my wrapper and bring out the poison I keep under it because I know something like this will surely happen. I open it without thinking twice I poured all the content down my throat and fall on the floor expecting death soon.

ISHOLA' P.O.V (POINT OF VIEWS)

As I step out of the room,I went through the back door. I bumped into Solape ,Ronke's friend.

Solape: Ishola,please be fast with it I need to cool my head.

Me: Okay, but please be fast with it, I need to cool my head.

Solape: Ishola, I heard all what my friend told you because have been at the back of your room's window. Ronke is telling nothing but the truth, Is him a please believe her and save her from all this disgrace

Me: What really happen, tell me all the full details.

Solape explained everything that Ronke told her at the farm.

EPISODE TEN: THE WEDDING NIGHT CONTINUATION (2) LOADING.....
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Shakyroh320(f): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
weldone dear.Kip it coming
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Blecool(f): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Just Hope A Miracle Happens And Ronke Is Saved.Pls Kip It Coming.Nice 1
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2017
I must confess the story is getting better unlike the beginning. Your tenses are getting better too, dnt relent and least I forget the updates are too short to gain much followers.
All d same kudos!

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by sunshine46(f): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
embarassed embarassed I just hope Ronke doesn't kick d bucket...keep it coming ma'am
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
bachelor life in that our circle ❍ Me: Okay o but not what will cause me trouble o Adisa: Not at all, oki n se okunrin ni (Are you not a man) Me: Okunrin ni Mi (am a man) Adisa: Oda O EPISODE ELEVEN: THE RAPE LOADING:………. ABEG MAKE UNA SHARE ME UP WITH UR COMMENTS.
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
opal4real:
I must confess the story is getting better unlike the beginning. Your tenses are getting better too, dnt relent and least I forget the updates are too short to gain much followers.
All d same kudos!

thanks I will try and make it longer
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
EPISODE TEN: THE WEDDING NIGHT CONTINUATION (2)

STILL ON ISHOLA VIEWS

Me: Where did she say her father sent her to or where is she coming from?

Solape: She said, she is coming back from Iya Elemu’s place where her father sent her to go and pay money for the palmwine that will be use for the wedding.

Me: Where was she raped?

Solape: Along the bush path after Iya Elemu’s shop.

Me: Eh Mogbe (am doomed)
Putting my hands on my head

Solape: What happen?
(She is now looking scared)

Me: Solape have offended Ronke seriously
(With a pleading look)

Solape: In what way did you offend her ?
(With a concern look)

Me: I want you to help me beg her for me, TORI MO TISE,MO TISE ELEDA E.

Solape: Tell me what you did to her that make you think that you have offended her.
(She is now eager to hear what my offence is)

Me: Yoruba says: TI A BA SO KO SO JA,A TA BA ARA ILE, A TUN TA BA ARA OKO
(I said putting hands on my head again)

Solape: Stop speaking in parables and please stop beating around the bush.
Me: Okay listen carefully to me and you will know this is not not my fault,I was pushed to do it
(With a pleading look)

Solape: Pushed to do what. Go straight to the point please.
( She is now feeling unease)

Me: Few days to our wedding day which is today, I was sleeping when my freeing Adisa came to our house and wake me up

FLASH BACK

Adisa: Ishola,stand up, why are you sleeping this noon, doing like a pregnant woman abi you are pregnant man

Me: (standing up from the mat I lay on and also yawning) Pregnant man KO pregnant guy ni

Adisa: Oya just stand up, let go for refreshment, abi make we celebrate and make you say goodbye to your bachelor’s life.

Me: Okay no problem, where are we going now.

Adisa: We are going to Iya Elemu’s place our other friends are also there waiting for us.

Me: Okay

I stand up and went to rinse my face and I dress up properly.

Me: Oya lets go

Adisa: Mind you everything we order you to do to do must be done because you know that's how we end our bachelor life in that our circle ❍
Me: Okay o but not what will cause me trouble o
Adisa: Not at all, oki n se okunrin ni
(Are you not a man)
Me: Okunrin ni Mi (am a man)
Adisa: Oda O
EPISODE ELEVEN: THE RAPE
LOADING:……….
ABEG MAKE UNA SHARE ME UP WITH UR COMMENTS.
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Blecool(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Am Cheering U Dear....I Must Say U Are Talented.Kip It Up And More Interestin Ideas To U.Nice 1
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Blecool:
Am Cheering U Dear....I Must Say U Are Talented.Kip It Up And More Interestin Ideas To U.Nice 1

thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The Story Of Stella 18+ / 10 Greatest Literary Writers In Nigeria History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.