Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! (2783 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Peacefullove: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
paulGrundy:

grin grin grin

This comment reminds me of a theif who was criticizing another theif for stealing, when reminded of his hypocrisy he claimed that his stealing was better, because he steals from politicians not the common man cheesy grin

Do you know why the Watchtower false prophets are worse than others?

They backup their lies claiming its not only from God, its also from the bible .

The bold reveal you are not really intelligent, so if a yahoo boy pastor claim he got 2017 prophecies from God in a vision grin , it is not worst than someone who is interpreting the bible, their interpretation go wrong, they realize their error and seek more accuracy .

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.".- Matt 24:34.

Is this also from your God ?
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Peacefullove:

The bold reveal you are not really intelligent, so if a yahoo boy pastor claim he got 2017 prophecies from God in a vision grin , it is not worst than someone who is interpreting the bible, their interpretation go wrong, they realize their error and seek more accuracy .

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.".- Matt 24:34.

Is this also from your God ?

Its ironic how you call me unintelligent grin

Quote me when you identify 1975 and 1914 in mattew 24. Olodo cheesy
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Peacefullove: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
paulGrundy:

Its ironic how you call me unintelligent grin

Quote me when you identify 1975 and 1914 in mattew 24. Olodo cheesy

This thread is about how Yahoo boys refrain from making Fake and false 2017 prophecies due to fear . maybe they are all learning from Mr TB Joshua . a woman will win the US election scandal.

from which you diverted

Now let me also divert. in the christian bible , Matt24:34 we found this one

"

Is this prophecy from your God ? Do you agree this is a failed prophecy ?
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Peacefullove:

This thread is about how Yahoo boys refrain from making Fake and false 2017 prophecies due to fear . maybe they are all learning from Mr TB Joshua . a woman will win the US election scandal.

from which you diverted

Now let me also divert. in the christian bible , Matt24:34 we found this one

"

Is this prophecy from your God ? Do you agree this is a failed prophecy ?

There are several prophecies the bible that came to pass. A prophet whose prediction is 98% accurate and another who has got NO prediction correct whom will you take seriously?

Can you point out one accurate prophecy given by the watchtower?

As a matter of fact you just changed my impression of the "yahoo" pastors. Going by your impression if Jesus can make a false prediction, then the "yahoo" pastors are inspired by God.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Peacefullove: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
paulGrundy:

There are several prophecies the bible that came to pass. A prophet whose prediction is 98% accurate and another who has got NO prediction correct whom will you take seriously?

Can you point out one accurate prophecy given by the watchtower?

As a matter of fact you just changed my impression of the "yahoo" pastors. Going by your impression if Jesus can make a false prediction, then the "yahoo" pastors are inspired by God.

How can a book from God have error when it comes to prophecy since its not 100% accurate ? shocked shocked

at last, you agree Jesus also make a false prediction grin grin fake people. if that change your impression of yahoo boy pastors , let it change your impression of these people too .

i will tell you I will rather listen to them than listen to some fake pastorpreneurs who milk their members dry with tithe and scam of hell .
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Arsewipemod: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
lofty900:
If pastor adeboye can tell us that there will be a brand new std in 2016 and it turns out to be lie, nobody wants that kind of embarrassment again
When it was predicted to the nation of Israel that they will get a Messiah, they thought he was gonna come with lots of fanfare and paparazzi. But he didn't. Same mistake you've made.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Peacefullove:

How can a book from God have error when it comes to prophecy since its not 100% accurate ? shocked shocked

That is what you implied na, from your mattew 24 quote.

at last, you agree Jesus also make a false prediction grin grin fake people. if that change your impression of yahoo boy pastors , let it change your impression of these people too

Am not sure you took time to understand your thoughts before you typed that^^

If several predictions of "yahoo boy pastors" is right except for few wrong ones

ALL predictions of watchtower is wrong, then I would prefer the "yahoo boy pastors"

i will tell you I will rather listen to them than listen to some fake pastorpreneurs who milk their members dry with tithe and scam of hell .

Am sure a governing body member relaxing with his billions of dollars new york wealth would be excited reading this your quote.

By the way, when is the next scam of end of world threats coming up again? cheesy
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by otemanuduno: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Arsewipemod:

When it was predicted to the nation of Israel that they will get a Messiah, they thought he was gonna come with lots of fanfare and paparazzi. But he didn't. Same mistake you've made.
hmmm...you have been lied to undecided
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Arsewipemod:

So u believe there's a new std out there we don't know about? I don't think so
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Sinkills: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maximus85:
I just noticed that these yahoo boys aren't prophesying this time round. By this time last year, the Internet has been filled with fake prophesies. I guess they've all learnt from the Donald Trump's kasala.

But I have a Revelation.

In the year 2017, many Nigerians will remove their 2016 calendars and replace them with 2017 calendars.

Can I hear somebody say Amen?

I can see Nigerians shouting "Happy new year" Exactly This Saturday, time 11:59pm. Ko ko sha shababalala chin kelebe.

Anyone can predict Abeg.
The primary responsibility of real men of God or pastors called by God is to preach the gospel to save sinners and edify or encourage the church (those already saved). Prophesying or predicting the future is akin to divination or soothsaying (Acts 16:16-19). Unfortunately, these 'intelligent guesses' have become popular because of our penchant to know the future and the desire to become popular by 'men of God'.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sinkills:
The primary responsibility of real men of God or pastors called by God is to preach the gospel to save sinners and edify or encourage the church (those already saved).Prophesying or predicting the future is akin to divination or soothsaying (Acts 16:16-19). Unfortunately, these 'intelligent guesses' have become popular because of our penchant to know the future and the desire to become popular by 'men of God'.

The bolded is wrong and also a gross misinterpretation of that scripture. We prophets during bible times, e.g Agabus. As a matter of fact a large portion of pauline epistles are prophetic.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Sinkills: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
paulGrundy:

The bolded is wrong and also a gross misinterpretation of that scripture. We prophets during bible times, e.g Agabus. As a matter of fact a large portion of pauline epistles are prophetic.
I quite agree with you. There were prophets in bible times. Agabus foretold about the famine of Acts 11:28 in the days of Claudus Caesar for brethren to send relief to them and Paul's imprisonment of 21:10 to dissuade him from going to Jesusalem.The question is, were the prophets in the bible petty as we see it now, were they predicting who will become the next governor, pilate, pharaoh or emperor at that time? Were they foretelling who was to live or who was to die? It is apparent that most of our present so called prophets are not called by God. They 'prophesy' for their bellies or for vain glory. Let those who are pastors preach the gospel that they are called to preach and stop this playing to the gallery. Thanks.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sinkills:
I quite agree with you. There were prophets in bible times. Agabus foretold about the famine of Acts 11:28 in the days of Claudus Caesar for brethren to send relief to them and Paul's imprisonment of 21:10 to dissuade him from going to Jesusalem.The question is, were the prophets in the bible petty as we see it now, were they predicting who will become the next governor, pilate, pharaoh or emperor at that time? Were they foretelling who was to live or who was to die? It is apparent that most of our present so called prophets are not called by God. They 'prophesy' for their bellies or for vain glory. Let those who are pastors preach the gospel that they are called to preach and stop this playing to the gallery. Thanks.

We would be able to cast judgement from the fruits of the prophesy, does it exhort? Edify? Comfort? Any prophecy that does not of these is not inspired by God.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Sinkills: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
paulGrundy:

We would be able to cast judgement from the fruits of the prophesy, does it exhort? Edify? Comfort? Any prophecy that does not of these is not inspired by God.
Agreed. Thanks for your insightful contribution. Remain blessed.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Arsewipemod: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
hmmm...you have been lied to undecided
Otelemuye! Stay away from me. You are poison.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Arsewipemod: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2016
lofty900:
So u believe there's a new std out there we don't know about? I don't think so
It doesn't matter what you think or feel. Your rational cum emotional disposition is inconsequential. Ever heard of the phrase "suddenly like a thief in the night "? When your guards are down, that's when you get hit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ebuka Songs – I Will Pray / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.