Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (51852 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by nickxtra(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
I hope the good ones come to pass, while the negative or bad ones do not come to pass in JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by vodkat: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
WHY DO NIGERIANS LIKE PROPHESY OR GIVE THEM PUBLICITY.. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE....

EVERY YEAR NIGERIA NOSRTRAdumus predicting nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by laurel03(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
all ds 9ja prophet
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by olayemiabdul: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
God the Almighty only Knows tomorrow, pls safe us this stress I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by 0b10010011: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yahoo Pastors @ it again

Everybody just dey release hin own track

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Raybobby759(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Op,u expect make I read all dis
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by chronique(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Complete nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by omonla555: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
PROPHESY FOR 2016
BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Prophecies for Individuals

1. Some families will trace the beginning of their generational blessings to this year.

2. Some will obtain help from unexpected sources.

3. Grateful hearts will have more causes to be grateful.

4. For many, the pendulum of life will generally be on the upward swing.

5. A chosen few will receive blessings so large they can hardly contain them.

Nigeria
1. Things are likely to get tougher before they get better but thing will get better before the end of this year.

2. What He started last year He will finish this year, provided we don't rejoice too soon.

International
1. Natural Disasters, Floods, Fires, Earthquakes are likely to get progressively worse, until governments realize that these are part of Divine Judgements against those who pass ungodly laws.

2. If Government will repent of disdaining Christ and His Church, He will help them win the fight against terrorism

3. A Major war will be averted this year

4. A new sexually transmitted disease will surface this year

RCCG
Your Pastors will get across to you.

-=-=-=-=-=-

FASTING BEGINS ON
JANUARY 11TH
TO FEBRUARY 29TH 2016

Pray for Nigeria
Pray for the Church
Pray for all Churches that worship the true GOD
Pray for RCCG in particular
That God will purify His Church, so that revival can start.

For us in Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, this is a year of DFDA

This is a year of DOMINION FAVOUR AND DIVINE ACCELERATION

Psalm 41 vs 11
Psalm 102 vs 13
Hebrew 1 vs 9

Year 2016, Another very interesting year

Brief Prophetic picture of the Year 2016

The summary of the year is that this is a year of the ROD

At PMCH tomorrow a fuller explanation will be given of what those RODS stands for

Picture of the year

1, There will be new major revival of the move of God, Outstanding things God will do

2, It shall be a wilderness year for plenty of people to purge things that are not of God in their life

3, It will be a time of purging, testing, rearrangement, realignment and restarting

4, It will be a year where true love will yield dividend and hatred will breed tragedy so dont hate anybody

5, It is a year of very strange events

6, It is a year of massive amount of sudden change and turnaround

7, This year the Almighty God will split the red sea for many of his children and make the Impossible possible

8, It shall be a year of boiling disturbances and strange crashing and failure of warfare facilities to show them that God is the ruler in the kingdom of men

9, It is a year of acidic judgement on those who shed innocent blood no matter what religion they belong to.

10, It will be a year of harsh economic crunch but the children of God will not experience such

11, It will be a year of the of rage spirit of betrayal.

12, It is year that we need serious prayer against senseless massacra

13, It is a year of construction and destruction

14, It is a year of the destruction of blood thirsty and pains

15, It is a year of where we need serious to pray for the so called SUPER POWERS because some of the steps and decisons they have taken has provoke great anger in heaven and heaven is very angry

16, It is a year of unusual and strange water pattern and warfare

17, It is a year of strange signs above

18, keys to catapult people from concerns to congratulations being given to so many people.

19, It is a year of the rage of the spirit of Cain, siblings wars, jealous, insecurites, inferiority complex, senseless competition among siblings

20, It is a year of voilently crashing economic

21, It is a year to pray against earthquake

22, It is a year to pray against Tsunamin kind of attack that we had some years ago

23, It is a year where plenty of prayers are needed to tackle the rage of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood (memorise your psalm 91 and make it regualr habit of reading it everyday )

24, It is a year of the rage of cursing serpent

25, The deep hole that swalloweth with reminant will be in rage this year 2016

26, It is a year of the snail catch up with the dog

27, It is a year of the rage of opportunity wasters

28, It is a year of divine vengeance but God's people will be preserved

29, It is a year we pray against mysterious crashes and disappearances

30, It is a year where idolatry, there are still so many involved into idolatry. Heaven will give instructions to the waters and it will provoke the rage of the waters against such nations

31, It is a year of divine exchanges from God will manifest (lives will be used to replace lives, chairs replace chairs, power and wealth will change hands)

32, It is a year of over turning and over taken to favour the children of God

33, It is a year where stubborn long time enemy of God's children will be in serious problem this year

34, It is a year where sits that belongs to children of God, sits of marriage, sits of business, sits of career, sits of academics that was stolen shall be recovered this year.

35, It is a year where the evil gate of the father house of many people shall be forced open to release the captives they have held.

36, It is a year where the slave drivers will become the slaves themselves

37, It is a year where the labours of past years of his children will be compensated for mysteriously

38, It is a year where many roots of stubborn afflictions will dry up and die

39, It is a year where powers that does not want you to lift your head shall be broken to pieces

40, It is a year where many long time battles, long time pursuits, long time afflictions shall come to a close

41, This will be the year of the ROD OF GOD (This will be explained on Power Must Change Hands day)

The following are the 2016 Prophetic Revelations released by the MAN of GOD General Overseer of the Holy Trinity Authority prophetic church International.
He made the revelations on Sunday service at the 3rd Anniversary of the church in ADO EKITI.Ekiti state Capital,The prophet and the strong man of God emphasize on faithfulness,he said the faithful shall rejoice at the end of 2016,those who trust God and serve him wholeheartedly like never before, A Prophet whose prophecies came to pass in 2015.He predicted the death of former governor in 2015 and also prophecy change in government and leadership and many more and it come pass.
God is doing wonders at holy trinity authority prophetic church through the man of GOD prophet JAMES OMITADE .
at ADO EKITI Headquarters.

Here are the prophecies to take note:

1.God said that Faithfulness is the only thing that can see us through in 2016.

2.Year 2016 will be like rapture has taken place, a year of exchange and restoration

3.The unfaithful will grow from their best to worst,socially,materially,financially,in all aspect of life

4.Most wealthy people will become poor except the wealthy ones are faithful they will become poor

5.There is going to be an Uprising in year 2016 it will be like an end has come and not only in Nigeria through out the world

6.Only the faithful ones will have peace in 2016

7.There would be more robbery,stealing,theft,in 2016

8.The Governor of Ekiti state need to be prayed for seriously in order to avoid much hatred and trouble like never before,and if he had a listening hear things will get much better

9.There would be an Air crash is likely in 2016 and it will throw everyone up in the country

10.There will be more death in 2016,death that will make politicians to depart

11.year 2016 will be a year that the wealth of bigger nations will come to Nigeria,the power of Good things from America will come to Nigeria.

12. Buhari will achieve what God has ordained him to achieve but someone will come after him that will bring good things to us in Nigeria.

13.Naira will be strengthened that travelling abroad will be so cheap and easy though this shall manifest within 5 years from now

14.A very popular political party in Nigeria will perish and another party will be formed and the agent that bring about the formation of the party shall not benefit from it.

15.Some present Governor will die if we relent in prayer.

16.God will bring down many corrupt and greedy politicians that uses their power to loot the treasury of this nation,they shall be destroyed.

17.Judiciary will suffer pain and agony,judges will be sacked,and some judges shall experience sudden death.

18.Any king that want to live long should pray very well and move closer to God to prevent unforeseen circumstances

19.Nigeria money will be traced to a church and it will be very disgraceful to the Christian hood and except yee be faithful there shall no be peace of mind.

20.There will be an alliance uprising in Niger delta region,the niger deltans and igbos will come together to fight.

21.people should pray very well so that those who uses car before should not go back to foot wagon

22.A powerful Muslim leader will die mysteriously and no matter how powerful he may be he may not know where to rest it shall cause confusion and it will serve as a lesson to some followers.

23.There is going to be a strange disease that will surface in Nigeria in 2016,a disease that would enter Nigeria from another country this disease will be rampant in the Old gongola state.

24.as for me and you so far we are faithful some people will ask how do you do it ,and it shall be beyond any human imagination.

25.The grace of God shall be applied to the faithful those who serve God wholeheartedly in 2016 and beyond,and no matter the violence,uprising,chaos and disaster it shall not come near their dwellings.

26.By this time next year most who dont have cars will come in numbers of cars

For a list of other 2016 prophecies from the man of God, please see below:
PROPHESIES FOR 2016 by Dr. Chris Okafor (Dec. 31, 2015)

1. A more deadly $exually transmitted disease worse than HIV AIDS has been released from the kingdom of darkness. We need to be very prayerful and careful.
2. I see more Disasters taking place this year. But God will preserve His children.
3. America and Europe must pray fervently in this year.
I see the rise of religious fundamentalism in Europe, and serious crisis with the US elections. If care is not taken, there may not be an election in America. I see Obama suddenly changing his mind to run for 3rd term, sparking off serious crisis. They must pray to avert all these.
4. Nigeria must pray for a former military head of state. Seems like the end of the road.
5. I see a calendar representing the entertainment industry- some prominent people have been marked with the circles on the calendar for death.We seriously need to pray for the entertainment industry.
6. I see Nigerian Football returning to Glory days.
7. I see Explosions in places that no one is expecting to see them, in Nigeria. We need to pray for the Southern part of Nigeria.
8. I see a former minister passing on this year and also a present minister going home.
9. We need to pray for Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States- that God should avert any crisis arising from election Re-runs that may eventually happen in those states. I see terrible bloodshed. But if we pray, the opposite will be the case.
10. Anyone who wants to retain political power this year must seek the face of God.
11. We need to pray for Kogi State. I see someonesworn in and later eliminated prematurely. Serious intervention needed.
12. Lots of families will experience generational blessings for the first time this year.
13. I see a country in Europe having to deal with a major crisis resulting from a fatal train crash with heavy casualties.
14. Lots and lots of barren women will rejoice this year; because God has released unto them fruitfulness beyond measure.
15. Our men in uniform, especially the Police Force and the Nigerian Military must embark on serious prayers… there will be some serious shaking this year, in those two divisions.
16. Terror attack will increase in Nigeria but solution will arise between the 7thand 8thmonth of this year- 2016.

“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing the secrets to His servants, the prophets”

Acclaimed man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has released what he believed would happen in this New Year. One of his prophecies was that 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should be prayerful as there are plans to kill him. Suleiman who head the Auchi-based Omega Fire Ministries also said the queen of England and Shehu Shagari may die.

[b]1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb.

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a good year for him.

61. Great men of god to rise in Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria and Europe
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by freeborn76(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
What is the meaning of all this biko? I await the day 'god' will reveal to them the way out of Nigeria's many woes

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by bibelo: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't see any prophecy in all he said anybody can come up with such jargons. They never prophesize good things, I taya for all this so called god of men. 2016 never end we still dey await adeboye new disease........... undecided

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by demoymcmb(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
All dis prophecy na bad news,but why.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
if i type now angry
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Lovelynature(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Biafra is going to be the best country in Africa

Igbo man simply needs Biafra

She is going to be the envy of other nations

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Africanpoint(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Naija With Fake Prophets

Africanpoint free airtime give away just got mine guess the number game play and win
www.africanpoint.tk/site_promos.php
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Pilate2016(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is just prediction not prophecy. The man should sit down. But where is Mr president1, I thought the world will end before January 20th?

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by mccoy47(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
How come non of dem foresaw MMM's crash? angry

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by BaEnki(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
These guys will just be making predictions that even a secondary school pupil can make based on current indices and called it prophesy, yet they won't be affirmative. Any way kudos to any one that believe those nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Origin(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let every prophesier prophesy now. So they will not say they said it before and let your prophesy be definite. Don't use may, could, maybe. Please use Will, Shall, It will be. As God as always done.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Lovelynature(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
catal:
Igbo this , igbo that. It seems this is what drives traffic these days
As in ehh, bro just mention anything related to Igbo and watch the level of attention you will get.
Black man mindset is just something else
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by kstorm(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Adesiji77: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Prophecy or Predictions?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by BaEnki(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Without any computer modelling or simulations, I can compile my own 'prophesy' for the next two years, and this is no boasting.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by BaEnki(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adesiji77:
Prophecy or Predictions?

Mere predictions hehe.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by ikukuhero: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
Yes! I am reconfirming that Jesus will be here on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

Thanks for saying it over and over again. But, 'when' he comes on YOUR set date, will you be raptured? Is your heart right with God? Without holiness, NO BODY will make heaven. Better prepare dear Towncrier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Cocolatti(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
speculations !!!
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by mayorteetee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
U know I prophesied that many chicken will be slaughter on 24/25 of december, now I foresee that more lager beer will be consume of 31/ 1 of new year. pls let respect one another, we are all men of gods

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gibberish.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
God punish devil
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by scachy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Guess work experts. No wonder Daddy Freeze calls them "YAHOO PASTORS"

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017
Hokay grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by yinkslinks(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
You see you see, at the end God didn't profer solutions to you? Smh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Daveed4Jesus:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/2017-primate-ayodele-prophesies-politics-economy-sports-others/

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikukuhero:

Thanks for saying it over and over again. But, 'when' he comes on YOUR set date, will you be raptured? Is your heart right with God? Without holiness, NO BODY will make heaven. Better prepare dear Towncrier.

My brother, all of us are striving to make heaven o, it is a personal race, my repeated and strident calls speak to me too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.