Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (51856 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nejoh26(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Prophecy or predictions?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Jesusloveyou: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Let me bookmark this and we'll check again by the end of next year. Then we'll know whether this one is a true prophet
the useless prophecy of last year is still struggling to come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
SirWere:

You do realize Saturnalia has been going on before Christ's birth and is a purely pagan festival
And you people foam in the mouth when they celebrate Osun- Osogbo festival shouting it's devilish undecided.

And why do you say the gates of hell WTF does a gate has to do with a "battle" grin

I hear, I hear.....

Jesus is the Son of God and December 25 is the birthday of the unconquered Sun of God. Jesus is the Sun of righteousness, that will arise upon the righteous woth healing in its wings wink

The gates of hell are the principalities and powers of hell, there is nothing they can do against the Son of God, they are conquered powers living on borrowed time grin
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Mbediogu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
randomperson:
I laugh in tongues... grin grin

I share in your laughter. Nigerians should pray hard to avert this and that. . . If their predictions fail, then it means Nigerians prayed hard. How clever!
A real prophesy is the one that would also predict whether or not Nigerians would pray and indeed if their prayers would be granted or not; IN OTHER WORDS, WHETHER THE PREDICTIONS WOULD COME TO PASS OR NOT. That is the bottom line, any other thing is just mathematical guesses in which many of us are better than they are.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52304267][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by JerryJJZ(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nothing about MMM,,,,, will MMM prosper in 2017?? Will it expand her territory around the nation? Will they be officially licenses Those are the prophesies I need

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Taiwo20(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
The face and hands are of two different tones
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by coolestchris(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=52306042][/quote]

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by bamdelarf(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
gosh ..oshey baddest ..he sed unless dey do d ryt thing ..economy will not change....abeg who no sabi DAT...my small sister sef ft prophesies all of Ds.......

watching Nigerian pastors in 3d....

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by tyangel: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by uzolexis(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
olisaEze:
Na prophesy, predictions or personal thoughts be this one? Nothing earth shattering or new in all this man has said. Any other Nigerian in the street would have said all this na! Abeg enter the spirit again and check for new info jare!! undecided

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by GreyLaw(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

My brother, the reference date for the conclusion of all things is given to us in the book of Daniel chapter 2 verse 44. The days of trying to mix Iron and Clay ends on the 20th of January 2017 grin

My brother, this is the real deal here with you grin
The words of Jesus are weightier than any man's words; indeed, more than that of any angel.

Jesus was not joking when he spoke in Matt 24:36 and Mark 13:22. And you think the Author of the Bible, the Word himself, did not know Daniel 2 and other eschatological passages of scripture before he spoke in the first two verses I quoted above?

Trust me, all predictions will fail; no man knows the time, except the omnicient triune God.

The danger of such predictions is that when they fail, people who waited for those dates get disappointed and go back into sin (I'm not refering to you. I mean generally). In those first two verses, Jesus was not referring to him not knowing (he knew the exact time; it's a matter of how we interprete it), but He did not tell his disciples, because no man or angel is supposed to know. All we have to do is to PREPARE.

Prepare, brother, and leave the rest to God.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by patjane(f): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa o .. so person can not enter next year without reading bad news undecided.. una no go tell us solutions undecided na just to create fears.. isn't gud o cry cry

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52306093][/quote]

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by DASPARTAN: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
randomperson:
I laugh in tongues... grin grin
I DUN TIRE OH! WITH ALL DIS OCTOPUS PAUL, ALL HN OWN NO PASS FIRE OUTBREAK, SUM1 SHD PLS CONTACT ICEMAN.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by adimsmt: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by willibounce1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is definitely a joke. This man looks very much like dalung... I suspect they are related
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by coolestchris(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=52306517][/quote]

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by joydaniel(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
No prophecy on MMM?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Seriousboy: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
I declare all looters in and out of government will die anyhow. Any political parties leaders from FG-States and LGs with corrupts mindsets to die as well.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Fidelismaria: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
danidee10:
This is not prophecy na

Even a baby can Predict this..mtchewww

Abeg who has that "those who give a fvck picture" angry

grin grin

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by vickodedon(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godforbid, Godforbid, Godforbid, Godforbid and Godforbid......
Amen
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Icon79(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
If this is prophesy, then anybody can be a prophet.

O pari
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Raskasal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Seun please help me ask that pastor if MMM coming back? Strong or not
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Flexherbal(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
IMASTEX:
forecasting you mean. . .Why are you disturbing yourself? hmmm. This is how it starts. Then, when it doesn't work out as guessed. He will start explaining the prophecies on why it failed. Like his colleague did about America presidential election.
Religion in Africa is a mess!!!!

Did you read this part?

"There will also be issues with regard to electricity distribution companies in many states. Some states may be in darkness for as much as 24 hours in 2017."
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
Yes I said it angry

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by IMASTEX: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Flexherbal:

Did you read this part?

"There will also be issues with regard to electricity distribution companies in many states. Some states may be in darkness for as much as 24 hours in 2017."
I wonder oh!! As if it is a new thing to happen.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by engrchykae(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
my own prophecies: pmb will not do anything about fulani herdsmen. pmb will continue to be pro north. the ruling party will continue the blame game. igbos will continue to eat akpu. yorubas would still value amala and ewedu above anything. more igbos will go to malaysia. indonesia will execute drug traffickers in 2017. flavour will impregnate a beauty queen. flavor will go shirtless in the presence of ladies. phyno and olamide will continue rapping in local dialect. rochas will continue practising familiocracy and photocracy. lai mohamed will lie big time in2017. naira will fall against the dollar. women will be more materialistic next year.

if these prophecies dont come to pass,i will quit nairaland.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Eazie351(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why not kuku say d world wld end in 2017?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by nwakaibeya1: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jeremiah 12,10 prophets guessing and prophesying lies from time immemorial and forgetting the command of Jesus Christ that what ever has been revealed by light has been conquered by the light. So if it's Jesus Christ is the one revealing then he should should give solutions but those earrings prophesy and no solutions and talk about fasting which fasting? When you should have solutions if indeed it's Jesus Christ whom I know is showing you he also have solutions through you not to engage people in fruitless fasting and suffering

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by fineboynl(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
any prophecy that you need to pray about is not a prophecy.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
mayorteetee:
U know I prophesied that many chicken will be slaughter on 24/25 of december, now I foresee that more lager beer will be consume of 31/ 1 of new year. pls let respect one another, we are all men of gods
Slaughtered... Consumed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.