Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (51853 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mbediogu:

I share in your laughter. Nigerians should pray hard to avert this and that. . . If their predictions fail, then it means Nigerians prayed hard. How clever!
A real prophesy is the one that would also predict whether or not Nigerians would pray and indeed if their prayers would be granted or not; IN OTHER WORDS, WHETHER THE PREDICTIONS WOULD COME TO PASS OR NOT. That is the bottom line, any other thing is just mathematical guesses in which many of us are better than they are.
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by GGirll: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
I REJECT EVERY EVIL PROPHECIES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.....2017 MY GOD WILL ARISE AND HAVE MERCY ON ME,MY FAMILY AND EVERY TRUE BELIEVER IN CHRIST JESUS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS GOD WILL DEFEND HIS OWN IN JESUS NAME AMEN PSALM 91.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by keynesstreet2: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
I only look up to God......
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Arsewipemod: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
Yes! I am reconfirming that Jesus will be here on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Does that negate what the Primate has said?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Tarzaa(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
I so much love your analysis of these prophesies. This is more of psychology not prophesy.
AntiWailer:
Very Shocking.

Let me analyze some key prophesies.

I will respect any Prophet who says Man Utd Will Win the Premier League this season more. grin

grin grin
This one na prophesy ?

Since the democratic dispensation started, They have been the best qualified resources in terms of our economy and finance.

Soludo, Iweala and Oby are all Professors of Economics with global experience including World Bank.

lol.

Every year, banks retrench. As a matter of fact, after every appraisal cycle, as they are promoting people, they will retrench some and put some people on PIP.

THIS IS NOT A PROPHECY !

Awwwww !!! so shocking.

Is Buhari not having issues with them already ? Is Jibril and Shehu not a Northerner ?

This is not Prophesy Sir.

With Trump in charge and his immigration phobia, this is expected and a very very easy guess.

Seriously I am beginning to believe Freeze and his Yahoo Yahoo Tag.

Solutions to this disease is taking shape already. Billions of dollars have been invested in the research that is already yielding fruits and some in clinical trials already.

Haba.

Consultations happen everyday na and the outcome has been ruining fortunes for decades.

Cos if i discover that you held meetings with my enemies, I will deny you everything I can.

Reading Obasanjo's book My Watch is enough to understand this

From 1999 - 2016. PLANE CRASH EVERY SINGLE YEAR with an average of 500 people dead as a result of such crash.

Saying Plane will crash in 2017 is not shocking neither is it a prophesy. It is a prediction and the stake will be very low if it were to be in a betting environment.

Hahaha. That dude has several Trucks on the road, several factories accross Africa.

The Dangote Group is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group is one of the leading diversified business conglomerates in Africa, and employs more than 26,000 people

How wont he see fire outbreak and challenges ? grin grin The probability is very high.

and dnt worry please, they are all insured.

lol.

Even Synagogue, another church and recently police college collapsed.

We should rather pray against greediness and useless contractors.

As for building collapse, we will continue to witness until corruption stops at every point.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by nwokoloh7: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
All these are just wide estimates which will definitely swing to any side, prophets in d Bible were specific and direct in their prophecies like declaring fermine for some numbers of years and it will happen and not all these naijabet intelligent guesses. Abeg park well jor

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by nwokoloh7: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Origin:
Let every prophesier prophesy now. So they will not say they said it before and let your prophesy be definite. Don't use may, could, maybe. Please use Will, Shall, It will be. As God as always done.

Abeg tell dem oooo
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Does that negate what the Primate has said?

About what?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by lepasharon(f): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Primate?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by highbeekeys(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
fixedhollies:
Till Nigerians come to the understanding that the purpose of Prophecy is for correction and amendments. We will continue to missuse it...
You've been lied to.

A lot!
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by adehika: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2016
Why be say nah only bad thing them they see not good things

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Dimex03(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Abeg Oga pastor Abi Wetin you be again, see i know say you no see that idah fulani parole wey u talk say you see. Abeg no start to they scare me as me dey serve there abeg.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Exciton(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2016
I can see that a majority of people no longer believe these pastor's "prophecies" and most now realize that lots of pastors are con men. So why are churches still filled up?

It's a genuine question.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by eke28(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Please is this predictions or prophesy. With what I read here, I feel that is predictions not prophesy.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Olu317(m): 6:24am On Dec 28, 2016
ikukuhero:

Thanks for saying it over and over again. But, 'when' he comes on YOUR set date, will you be raptured? Is your heart right with God? Without holiness, NO BODY will make heaven. Better prepare dear Towncrier.
Holiness is not a guarantee to make heaven,THOUGH IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STRIVE TO CONTINUE TO BE HOLY BUT BEING HOLY WITHOUT SIN IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. WHY?, THE DAY A MAN CLAIMS HE IS HOLY WITHOUT A SIN,HE TENTATIVELY BECOME THE SON OF THE DEVIL ,WHO CAN'T ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD. THIS WAS AS A RESULT OF THE CONSEQUENCE OF ADAM AND EVE DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD. The scribe specifically mentioned it during the days of Jesus, when the scribes called him ‘good master' ,and he saw their heart and replied and said,‘ no man is good '. The Old Testament referred to holiness as one of the core cardinal to be able to please God because, of the future coming of the King of kings on planet earth and for humanity to just OBEY HIM. however, the greatest ticket to heaven is ‘GRACE' bestowed upon someone who has a contrite spirit. The father of the children of God from the Bible Abraham,wasn't a holy man but a man of faith and it was counted to him as being righteous. He lives forever because he believed what he did not see but heard the voice of God he knew not and hearken to him. This was awesome and glorious. This same mighty God loved Abraham so much and Bible called Abraham, a friend of God. THE CREATED being called a FRIEND to THE CREATOR. ISN'T IT SO MARVELLOUS?.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by AlanSugar(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Let me bookmark this and we'll check again by the end of next year. Then we'll know whether this one is a true prophet

You mean by now you don't know he's false?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by AlanSugar(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Exciton:
I can see that a majority of people no longer believe these pastor's "prophecies" and most now realize that lots of pastors are con men. So why are churches still filled up?

It's a genuine question.

A lot of people go to church to show off; expensive clothes, shoes, suits, cars, wealth, you name it. Some go to find partners while a lot still visit for connections. So apart from the known scams going on there, a lot of reason still point to the fact that it's still a business outlet, so yeah, they'll still get filled up for various reasons.
Yeah, a lot of church faithfuls realise that their heads are liars, thieves and con men. You can't expect a five-page comments on Nairaland to be devoid of devotees to speak in defence of pastorpreneurs on a thread like this unless my submission is obvious!
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Lincoln275(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
I need ds man to predict nairabet or baba ijebu for me cos I need money oooo
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by greall12(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2016
'
ihgjhjkn,m.
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by jamace(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
I was here o grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by odysey: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
lielbree:
angry
Them don start. Prophets of doom. With false predictions

was he not on point?
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by odysey: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
randomperson:
I laugh in tongues... grin grin

are you still laughing??
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by randomperson: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
odysey:

are you still laughing??
Yes
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.