Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread (51969 Views)

Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by toygod2: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Morning, i just hope things have not changed totally and the past question thingy works because i noticed the name of the HR is no longer CHIDI NWANKPELE and even the venue has been changed from LASU to elsewhere.
Let's read vastly and not only P. Questions.
*advice*
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by mhyzTee: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Folaarch:
I have gotten some past questions on workforce, anyone with the same invitation that is ready for the practice, signify.
so that we can start exploring it.

Thanks

Hello Folaarch, I got the mail too. pls I'm in this with you. Here is my email ajayiibitayo@yahoo.com. Thanks dear.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Phorlorunso: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Folaarch:
I have gotten some past questions on workforce, anyone with the same invitation that is ready for the practice, signify.

Thanks
Hey Folaarch
Kindly forward the questions to me. damservcom@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by PhDOAU(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

I also got a text message yesterday morning. Though I didn't get an email. Pls I would love to have the practice questions. Thanks!
Aimenya.ose@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by PhDOAU(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2017
fidelism:
Am I the only one that got the test invite?
2017 NIGERIAN BREWERIES MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM.
Dear Applicant,
Sequel to your recent application with Nigerian Breweries for the Management Trainee Program, kindly be informed that you've been shortlisted for a test on 22nd July. Check your Inbox/Spam for invitation details. Inquiry: 07065918348.

I also got the exact message 11:43am yesterday morning. But didn't get an email. If you got a mail, what was it's contents like. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by toygod2: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Who has filled the U-Connect-ng Pre-assesment?
I haven't been able to complete it here ooo.
Who has?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by derekreal290: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Morning guyz, please I'm in need of past questions, @derekreal290@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by amaefun20: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
pls pls past questions julianaamaefule@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by lanregal: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please i need past questions. pls send to akanbiolanrewaju11@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Utonne: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

Hi. Also got the mail invite. Kindly share your past questions with me. Email is westrenee03@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Double0737: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
pls I need d test materials too leviemekacharles@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Rhyah(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please, who has been able to complete the registration? It says error each time I click on 'submit '. I've used different browsers, still the same.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by fidelism: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rhyah:
Please, who has been able to complete the registration? It says error each time I click on 'submit '. I've used different browsers, still the same.

What are u talking about?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by GeoSpatial(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
If you are in need of workforce past question on Nigerian brewery management trainee contact me on 08052325743. SMS ONLY.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Rhyah(f): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
fidelism:

What are u talking about?

My email invite has a link requesting that I complete the registration before 14th July.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by fidelism: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rhyah:

My email invite has a link requesting that I complete the registration before 14th July.
Not many had that issue. Call their number to resolve it.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks
Hi...I would appreciate it if you can send to me jaykizzbaba@gmail.com
I look forward to exploring the answers with you...
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
toygod2:
Morning, i just hope things have not changed totally and the past question thingy works because i noticed the name of the HR is no longer CHIDI NWANKPELE and even the venue has been changed from LASU to elsewhere.
*advice*
Thanks
Please forward past question to jaykizzbaba@gmail.com

I applied for management trainee
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
debawilliam1:

Hello folaarch
i got the same invitation, i am willing to practice. my email address is debawilliam@yahoo.com
Please and pkease help me forward to jaykizzbaba@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Ijeawele(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please help forward to manuel4luv39@yahoo.com . I got the mail for the management trainee position from workforce. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by scrule007(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
I got the invites too. I will need test questions too. ekunkoya.io@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by oshosegun: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
toygod2:
*advice*
Thanks

I'm quite curious too. the content of my mail says 'Tuesday, July 22' but that date falls on a Saturday.... could DAT have been a mistake?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by cmonek(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks
Please I got the invite too. Kindly send the past questions on workforce to this mail please sommylulusdawn@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
Please anybody that has received any of the workforce past questions should please forward to jaykizzbaba@gmail.com

#Curious: Has anyone been able to use the messaging service of nairaland? It never works for me regardless of whether the person I want to send it to follows me or not.
@ those that use it constantly, how have you been able to solve that conundrum? Abi na oga Seun we go ask?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by drarchallus(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks
Kindly forward to @yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by lanregal: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
so also was the text i received but it was corrected in the mail sent to me. r u for packaging manager? if yes lets share some ideas concerning the cbt. thanks.

I'm quite curious too. the content of my mail says 'Tuesday, July 22' but that date falls on a Saturday.... could DAT have been a mistake?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by nkay1888(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
toygod2:
Who has?

Same here. Keeps showing error
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by damzy88: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who has been able to download the workfirce test invite?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by borhlargy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls can u send the workforce past questions to my mail. obayomisamuel@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by viviangills(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls is application ongoing? And how do I apply?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by talkeenfingaz(m): 2:06am On Jul 03, 2017
If you got the invite, do join this whatsapp group created solely for this purpose
to join, copy the code and remove the spaces..

https:// chat. whatsapp. com / AMRNXtlY8Pc0U5BUTspMpp

Good Luck Guys!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by mhyzTee: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2017
toygod2:
Who has?

I havent been able to complete mine too. it keeps showing me an error page... I'm tired of seeing this:
"Showing a modal dialog box or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.