Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread (51956 Views)

Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by donpresto1(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Folaarch:
I have gotten some past questions on workforce, anyone with the same invitation that is ready for the practice, signify.
so that we can start exploring it.

Thanks

Bro, Kindly help with the past question email: donpresto@gmai.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by oyinD1: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by jobbers: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Voldamos: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
talkeenfingaz:
If you got the invite, do join this whatsapp group created solely for this purpose
to join, copy the code and remove the spaces..

https:// chat. whatsapp. com / AMRNXtlY8Pc0U5BUTspMpp

Good Luck Guys!

I pasted it on my browser but it was displaying an error msg. How else do I go about joining the group?

NB: I don't think we need a Whatsapp group coz Nairaland serves the same purpose, if not better as information stored on it can be viewed for years unlike Whatsapp who also have limited numver of individuals on d group
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Tundayo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is the invitation also meant for Bsc?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by toygod2: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2017
viviangills:
Pls is application ongoing? And how do I apply?
The application closed since August or September last year.
They're just contacting applicants who successfully registered now
Tundayo:
Is the invitation also meant for Bsc?
I doubt bro, basically for Msc above
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by coolestofall(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Folaarch:
I have gotten some past questions on workforce, anyone with the same invitation that is ready for the practice, signify.

Thanks
Hi Folaarch, kindly send me a copy of the questions to isulaimon63@gmail.com. I would appreciate d gesture.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by obaxlove(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

Pls help me sir or anybody who can help pls

my email is obaxlove@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Hadebayor2: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please what can I do? I've not been able to register on uconnect through the link sent to my email... what can I do?? I've tried all browsers

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by toygod2: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hadebayor2:
Please what can I do? I've not been able to register on uconnect through the link sent to my email... what can I do?? I've tried all browsers

Thanks
The problem is likely to be at the point you are filling ur D. O. B...
Take note, it's the month first, followed by the day, then year.
Try again
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Gxtsby: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Folaarch:

Thanks
pls can u share with me chindoshemang@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Hadebayor2: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thank you very much... I did it at last
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hadebayor2:
pls which form are you filling again??
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by bjbblackj: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

Please, I'm interested. Send to ayindemayowa2013@gmail.com.
Bless!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hadebayor2:

Please which form are you guys filling? I applied for management trainee and didn't see any forms to fill.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by dahmiesco: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

please assist to send the past questions to my email: dahmieadeb@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by dahmiesco: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
coolestofall:

Hi Folaarch, kindly send me a copy of the questions to isulaimon63@gmail.com. I would appreciate d gesture.

kindly assist to send a copy of the past questions to my email : dahmieadeb@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by dahmiesco: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

I also got the invite, kindly assist to send the work force past questions to my email address: dahmieadeb@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Guest2017(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaykizz:

Please which form are you guys filling? I applied for management trainee and didn't see any forms to fill.

If u got any mail invite, u will see a link "uconnect" through which u r to register and a unique ID would be generated which ya to come along with, to d exam venue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by fidelism: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guest2017:

If u got any mail invite, u will see a link "uconnect" through which u r to register and a unique ID would be generated which ya to come along with, to d exam venue
Not everybody had the u-connect stuff. I had my slip on my mail with instruction.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Guest2017(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
fidelism:

Not everybody had the u-connect stuff. I had my slip on my mail with instruction.

Maybe it's a function of the position applied for.... I applied for "shift Manager Brewing"
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by d3ripleo: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks

Hi bro, I am interested, my email is ifeasoju@yandex.com
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by oshosegun: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
lanregal:
so also was the text i received but it was corrected in the mail sent to me. r u for packaging manager? if yes lets share some ideas concerning the cbt. thanks.

I'm quite curious too. the content of my mail says 'Tuesday, July 22' but that date falls on a Saturday.... could DAT have been a mistake?

cool. I'm for brewery manager. I guess the exam is Saturday, 22nd......right?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by MereM: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello, I got the invite as well and really interested in the workforce past questions. My e-mail address is memeokafor@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by MereM: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Folaarch:

I'm interested please. My email s memeokafor@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
donpresto1:

Bro, Kindly help with the past question email: donpresto@gmai.com
pls help me bro jydoebony@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by neeyah212(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Folaarch:

Thanks
Hi, can you please send the past questions to me also. Neeyah212@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jaykizz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
I still do not understand why no one wishes to share past questions. Please if you have one, kindly send to jaykizzbaba@gmail.com
Na beg I dey beg o....
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Raffie20: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jaykizz:
I still do not understand why no one wishes to share past questions.
Please if you have one, kindly send to jaykizzbaba@gmail.com

Na beg I dey beg o....
Join the WhatsApp group already... And see how fast you'll be attended
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
All z well
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by talkeenfingaz(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2017
remove the spaces..

https:// chat. whatsapp. com / AMRNXtlY8Pc0U5BUTspMpp

Good Luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.