Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (26613 Views)

Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Frenzy007:
i made a Big mistake when i said larrysun is better than the writers here on nairaland,he does not deserve the privilege to be called a writer,he has not updated black maria in months.......
Go use Baba dudu/police carry am nah mk dem put am for cell becos me sef don lock everton4life for cell becos e no complete his story.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Akinwale14:
Shewrites-Torn/Heartstrings ....Larabae13-The kevlar's emergency fiancee(Chritsmas edition) ....Bibijay123 and others,YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.Shewrites-Torn/Heartstrings ....Larabae13-The kevlar's emergency fiancee(Chritsmas edition) ....Bibijay123 and others,YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.Shewrites-Torn/Heartstrings ....Larabae13-The kevlar's emergency fiancee(Chritsmas edition) ....Bibijay123 and others,YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
thank you and God bless you too
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
larabae13:
thank you and God bless you too
Amen,ur welcome
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ajodem(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akinwale14:
Adebiyi deemola-Dirty game/All in the name of love ....Daniel soctt-Even your boo get a boo ....Onihaxy-Adebimpe the facebook girl ....Onismate-Fausat the fish seller ....Michael dokosi-A father's pain ....Vizkid-Game of the legend ....Adeblow33-Girl of my dream ....Tycoon-I'm in love/Phobia of love ....P.B.N-Intermission ....Eze israel-Izi jae/Omo wobey/Oga titus ....Chikere-Jide ....Ademolar-Journey to igbo irumole/Thriller night in my father's house ....Vict vames-The president's in-law/Love from vict vames to tennie ....December12-Twisted/The village gardner/My life dube's diary/Looking for a wife.

Thanks bro... Glad I didn't disappoint you.

Season of "all in the name of love" will be out soon. stay blessed
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
ajodem:

Thanks bro... Glad I didn't disappoint you.

Season of "all in the name of love" will be out soon. stay blessed
no p bro we dey ur back
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by jonazter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Esixlove : How are the mighty fallen....(2) A thief in church,.....
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by zpetstunner(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
yungtemmy

chippapii
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by DrClemzzY(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chistar- why i want to be bad.
That story made become a reqistered member on NL, cos i was readinq it as a quest.
Evajael- hidden diamonds.
Evajael, ur head dey dere jare.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by EvaJael(f): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Chistar- why i want to be bad.
That story made become a reqistered member on NL, cos i was readinq it as a quest.
Evajael- hidden diamonds.
Evajael, ur head dey dere jare.
Awww thank u
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by vickyviolet(f): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2017
the 1st story I read on NL who blinks first by antispexish red Ashe by chumzypinky valley of the shadow of love by pamelIB. wrong number nd anike by reachealfst. fate of ada. and Italian's baby mama untamed librarian nd the kelva's emergency bride by laraba13 lastly tradition by chumzypinky
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by OlaDapxon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
sou1p1an0:
dat who blinks first was d bomb buh oga anti jus dissapeared from nairaland
you need to read stories by Chipappi and Darousmart too
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
OlaDapxon:
you need to read stories by Chipappi
tell him
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

mk Una help us push this thing to front page...
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by gr8skillz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
The devil who loved m---------Davidflo
Black Maria --------- larrysun
Silent seduction ----------- fiyah (lovely)
The devil Wears okrika ----------- souloho
Three sides of a coin ---------- fiyah (dope)
Tarasha 1 --------- oyinprince
Why I want to be bad--------- (one gr8 guy like that)

The list goes on and on....

ruFIYAHat captured my heart though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by muller101(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Onyi Prince. Tarasha
Black Maria. Larrysun
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Frankenstein: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
You people should provide the links to every story you mention here.
Mine is;
Meneski - Fantasy.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by maggilove(f): 4:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Bibijay123 all her stories will rob you if your day and night
Twaci diary of a nymphomaniac
Chumzypinky tradition
Chipappi diary of a broke playboy
PamelB united in betrayal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
The power of money,by Azimih Michael Daniel..
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by niqablady(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Number 225 katakata street by centino
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Palmerbarry: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Here are my top 5 list
1. Kayemjay ~ an evening with Eva

2. LarrySun ~ paradox of Abel/ brand of Cain; Christopher; Black Maria

3. TheBlessedMAN ~ countless $$$

4. Bibijay123 ~ life of a lazy girl

5. Souloho19 ~ delayed diagnosis/ hole in the wall
others:
SheWrites
Solomonbrown
Classcaptain
PamelB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by divinelypruned(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tarasha Oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bosom Strangler / Surviving Evil (thriller) / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.