Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (26552 Views)

Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by lgboks(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Kaslino:

that story has a simple lesson
-Shun Cultism at all costs
-Not everything is worth fighting for.Walking away sometimes is better than fighting.Its not cowardice,just a show of maturity.
no arguments there sir.... And even has more lessons.. True life story at that..... That guy did justice abeg
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Story plenty for nairaland but the pesin wey write Bloodline 1/2 try gan,and story full coolval22 too e.g chris spiner,the state governer's daughter,father's pain,snake ladies etc.

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Silensa(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:
The Best Ever is by that Igbo Man:

Zubby77 :"There and back in time"
Read the book for complete two months 3 years ago!

I haven't seen any other that comes close in Real life experiences, Adventure, suspense, thriller, action, love, street hustling, all packed up in one piece!!!

For a man, who didn't attend the four wall$ of the Uni, that was a masterpiece!

That story was, is and still the bomb. Read it for a month though but for that period my bestfrufnd was my phone both in the day and Night

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by donnie(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Oyinprince

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by saccie1162: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
hw do I even read d stories??
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks a lot for the mention Cryslyn

crislyn:
Tiffanyj.... Reluctant bride
larabae13..can't remember the tittle.
Queenxter.. can't remember..miss her stories.
bibijay123...almost perfect
Audreytimms..unfulfilled promise and the other. I miss u Audreytimms, pls come back.
Domawoleye..all his stories! Doma plsssss come back.
Skarlett
SheWrite
Oyinprince
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mickybeejay(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Tarasha by youngicee
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by crislyn(f): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
DOMAWOLEYE:
Thanks a lot for the mention Cryslyn
Uwc Dom, I've missed you.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
flow1759 man wey dey reason(i laff taya)
ironkurtain bloodline 1$2
zuby77 there and back on/in tym

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ironkurtain(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Datapoboi:
flow1759 man wey dey reason(i laff taya)
ironkurtain bloodline 1$2
zuby77 there and back on/in tym

Thanks
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ironkurtain(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
Story plenty for nairaland but the pesin wey write Bloodline 1/2 try gan,and story full coolval22 too e.g chris spiner,the state governer's daughter,father's pain,snake ladies etc.

Bro i appreciate smiley smiley
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2017
ironkurtain:

Bro i appreciate smiley smiley
ur welcum bro
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Ka.slino:
An Evening With Eva - Kay.emjay(The First story i ever read on NL,took me abt 2months in 2013)
There and back on time - Zubby.77
All in a Circle-D9ty
Adanna(The series) and The Carpenter,Witch and Mirror by Ozila
All Flow1759's hilarious tales
MaziOmenuk.o's NYSC tales
MoneySo.ldier's Cultist tales were insightful,thought-provoking and left me with valuable life lessons.
TheRoc.k555
the Cartel- Nite.fury(Pains me he didn't complete d oda cult story due to plagiarism here)

lol tnx
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Coolgent:
Ozila; sex and the city.
tnx

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Go and read (The unknow mega-hit series)/(The one i love)\(Total love) etc by Temitopedaniel,the stories make sense.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mickybeejay(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
lgboks:

no arguments there sir.... And even has more lessons.. True life story at that..... That guy did justice abeg

abeg you fit post the link to that story for here
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Barristertemmie(f): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2017
bibijay123 - twine,Allen avenue,in short all of her stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Barristertemmie(f): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2017
oyinprince- please break my heart
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Despirado121(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Barristertemmie:
bibijay123 - twine,Allen avenue,in short all of her stories

Even the short ones. She's too good. May Oluwa continue to enrich her fountain of knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by bibijay123(f): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Despirado121 post=55803332]
Even the short ones. She's too good. May Oluwa continue to enrich her fountain of knowledge[/quote

Amen o grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by MZmitchelle: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Oyinprince- please break my heart
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by moseph(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
ola the tales of a moon maiden- danwrites. my husband-flakkydagirl. unfulfilled promises- audreytimms. reluctant bride-tiffanyj. cyber lover. all d9ty7 stories
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by lettruthprevail: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
marianneada: To Hate and Love
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by marianneada(f): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
lettruthprevail:
marianneada: To Hate and Love
Thanks so much dear, i really appreciate.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mcgift(m): 2:05am On Apr 25, 2017
TheBlessedMan countless
SolomonBrown don forget the title love that story like wink wink wink
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Ironkurtain-Bloodline ....Eventon4life-Dark mysteries ....Kayemjay-An evening with eva/The complete assassin/Shadowcrop ....Stanlex-Chris sniper ....Desire-Son of the orb/Mr perfect ....
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Isaiah atabo-Agent Viiii/Broken seal/All for you ....Ozila-Adanna ....Temitopedaniel-My wife and i/The unknown the mega hit series/The one i love/Total love/No matter what/Game of love/Shadow of love ....Best98-A new beginning/Player's heart/The magnificent brothers/My life in hilton high school ....Ayis eliboy-Anini reloaded/My life in ozoro polytechnic ....Mustapha idris musty-The adventure of idris/My celebrity girlfriend/Natasha/Natasha (Reloaded)/Snake ladies ....Snakie88-Compulsory marriage/Single but living married
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Adebiyi deemola-Dirty game/All in the name of love ....Daniel soctt-Even your boo get a boo ....Onihaxy-Adebimpe the facebook girl ....Onismate-Fausat the fish seller ....Michael dokosi-A father's pain ....Vizkid-Game of the legend ....Adeblow33-Girl of my dream ....Tycoon-I'm in love/Phobia of love ....P.B.N-Intermission ....Eze israel-Izi jae/Omo wobey/Oga titus ....Chikere-Jide ....Ademolar-Journey to igbo irumole/Thriller night in my father's house ....Vict vames-The president's in-law/Love from vict vames to tennie ....December12-Twisted/The village gardner/My life dube's diary/Looking for a wife.

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Stanley umezulike-Love diary ....Elton nana amoah-My woman my everything/Lusted love/Love and obsession/Tear drop ....Abayomi faith-My life in my pastor's house ....Michael luxguy augustine-Mission impossible ....Igwe-My mother in law ....Nicholas/Nicknation-Nick the house help/In the dark/My life ....Peter okolie-Ojolakunle johnson ....Tolulope-Poor but rich/Spice of hatred ....Saint haywhy-The only beautiful girl in my area/Only for love/Forgiveness may cost ....Austinblinks-To love and leave/To love and kill ....Lucky thompson-The rebirth ....(Coolval22.com)-Cassandra/Clara the state governor's daughter/Woh love me most/Isadora/Love and revenge.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shewrites-Torn/Heartstrings ....Larabae13-The kevlar's emergency fiancee(Chritsmas edition) ....Bibijay123 and others,YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.Shewrites-Torn/Heartstrings ....Larabae13-The kevlar's emergency fiancee(Chritsmas edition) ....Bibijay123 and others,YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.Shewrites-Torn/Heartstrings ....Larabae13-The kevlar's emergency fiancee(Chritsmas edition) ....Bibijay123 and others,YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Akinwale14(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Na true...she dey try. Bt she no read rich me
But mk i no lie u no read reach me tongue
Chumzypinky:

Na true...she dey try. Bt she no read rich me
But mk i no lie u no read reach me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surviving Evil (thriller) / The Bosom Strangler / Stan Lee Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.