Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) (29791 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Mrnoniz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by mmsen: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Omooba77:
I pray Oliseh succeed and still come back one day to coach Super Eagles. He is a fine man, but consumed by our bring him down at all cost politics.

He has a reputation for spreading discord. He might be a good coach and he talks about the game with a great deal of charm and eloquence but he seems to create problems unnecessarily.

Enyeama is one of Nigeria's best ever players, not known for creating problems. All of a sudden he's gone because he wanted to give a speech at dinner. That was enough to start an argument with Oliseh - does that not sound petty to you? Do you think that such a man has the man management skills to become a great football manager/coach?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
delikay4luv:
African Guardiola grin

Lol...U be HYPErtek nigga??....U don overhype the nigga na.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by wtfCode: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cool.
Better 4 him.
NFF no go like this news
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by kannymoore(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
mmsen:

He has a reputation for spreading discord. He might be a good coach and he talks about the game with a great deal of charm and eloquence but he seems to create problems unnecessarily.

Enyeama is one of Nigeria's best ever players, [b]not known for creating problems. All of a [/b]sudden he's gone because he wanted to give a speech at dinner. That was enough to start an argument with Oliseh - does that not sound petty to you? Do you think that such a man has the man management skills to become a great football manager/coach?

Dob not let enyeama's innocent charm fool you. Enyeama is a trouble maker.

Remember his antics en route Ethiopia during the qualifying stages was part of the reason Sia-Sia dropped him and hence failed to qualify the Eagles for the African nation's cup during his first stint as the Super Eagles coach.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by jinxet2000: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good work and reputation pays. Declined when he saw the crooked activities in the association. He chose to reject anything corrupt because he looks higher than what corrupt association would offer him. Today he has a good job because of decency and transparency.
This goes to all politicians in Nigeria. You think you are making money through corrupt practices but when the money does not matter you will know that people still remember those who wear clean cloth.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Rick9(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tomorrow is my Birthday I just need likes
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by babyfaceafrica: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
mmsen:

Enyeama is one of Nigeria's best ever players, not known for creating problems. All of a sudden he's gone because he wanted to give a speech at dinner. That was enough to start an argument with Oliseh - does that not sound petty to you? Do you think that such a man has the man management skills to become a great football manager/coach?
mouriho is worse....yet clubs are still after him...coaches are human beings too.....and please spare me this enyaema issue...he is no saint!!!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Afam4eva(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
mmsen:

He's a great analyst and not a good coach. Apart from being a bad coach, his ego is as big as the size of Africa. He should go and coach supersports. he shouldn't ever think of coming to coach the super eagles again.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Afam4eva(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
mouriho is worse....yet clubs are still after him...coaches are human beings too.....and please spare me this enyaema issue...he is no saint!!!!
But Mourinho has won premiership titles, La Liga titles, Champions league, Serie a etc. That's why clubs are after him. The rudeness is just an added advantage. What has Oliseh won in his entire life as a coach?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by dguizman(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
God will not make me include that team in my tickets again

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by dguizman(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

But Mourinho has won premiership titles, La Liga titles, Champions league, Serie a etc. That's why clubs are after him. The rudeness is just an added advantage. What has Oliseh won in his entire life as a coach?
help me ask him o
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by wizjid69: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
I wish him good luck.
But he should learn to keep his temperament in cool mode. He hasn't got a cool head and it cost him his eagles job.
He is partly to blame for us not reaching the AfCon.
All water under the bridge. I hope he can keep his head down and be a great success.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by passyhansome(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

Why does your existence revolve around Igbo. From your username tto every comment you make,

He is not a coward unlike the .....
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

Mou has always been rude and arrogant...and he won titles!!...he is just starting and will win more.... I wish him the best.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by oskaaay(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

HAVE YOU HEARD?
How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira
https://www.nairaland.com/3377528/how-advertise-facebook-pay-naira

Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by passyhansome(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Go and Excel
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by omonnakoda: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

Why does your existence revolve around Igbo. From your username tto every comment you make,
You have not changed

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by yinkslinks(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
I see you are abroad. Ever heard of MMM Nigeria? Come to naija come 14th January, they are recruiting then. You can earn more than u ask for bro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DirtyGold:
Congrats to him. I wish him a good run.
In in the same vein, y'all should kindly hook me up with something interesting like.....

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by jericco1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
sure odd
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by iluvpomo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
mayberry1:
This guy isn't supposed to hold any vital post till he works on his emotions. Emotional dude, for him to insinuate that his critics are mentally unstable is really mind boggling.
I agree, he was quite emotional and vocal. I think his new job will help him develop that particular aspect and develop a thicker skin with time. Criticism is inevitable.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Ichel: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked he will soon go berserk on them grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by ATERI(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Envy and administrative incompetence would not be his problem in the West, but racism would. Good luck to him!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by MAYOWAAK: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Omooba77:
I pray Oliseh succeed and still come back one day to coach Super Eagles. He is a fine man, but consumed by our bring him down at all cost politics.

With the manner he went about his relationship with Nigerian football he may be the first coach that may never return to coach the national team in future.He burnt all the bridges that could lead him back to the position.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Am happy for oliseh but,please be calm remove pride and sentiment and pick the right player.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2016
freeborn76:
As long as he doesn't EVER coach the Super Eagles again, I wish him success...he was a Lilly-livered coward who cost us participation in 2017 AFCON, as well as the resignation of Enyeama and Emenike...he can buzz off for all I care.
Bros take it easy cheesy
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Omooba77: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros take it easy cheesy

You too much;still dey laugh on your comments on MMM shocked cool shocked
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Rick9:
Tomorrow is my Birthday I just need likes
Baba happy birthday oooo... I wish you long life and success in all your endeavours
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Omooba77:

You too much;still dey laugh on your comments on MMM shocked cool shocked
I no remember the comment oooo egbon cheesy
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Rick9(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba happy birthday oooo... I wish you long life and success in all your endeavours
chai Tosyn thanks alot
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) by Omooba77: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no remember the comment oooo egbon cheesy

What you wrote about people that will be concerned if MMM crashed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Announces Signing Of Ross Barkley From Everton (Photos) / Kenyan Senator Wearing Nigerian's Super Eagles Jersey In Solidarity (photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.