Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (38733 Views)

IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stingman:

What of the man that violently overthrew a constitutionally elected government...? Afonjas are finding it extremely difficult to answer this question, as typical...

Let me educate this ipob yoots who are too mentally lazy to do simple research:

Treason:the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to overthrow the government.

For a charge of treason to stick, the government need ONLY show that you ATTEMPTED to overthrow it. Planning to acquire weapons to wage a war against the state is an ATTEMPT to overthrown the government.

If he violently overthrew the government successfully then he is leader and cannot be expected to charge himself with treason - hence you nip it in the bud to avoid the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

and any "evidence" is enough to prove any bogus claim??
cheesy now you are just being silly - but I understand, you have lost the argument. Ntoor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I usually don't converse with iPods and the only reason I having this discourse with you is because you initially sounded well mannered and devoid of insults. It however appears I might have been mistaken.

@ bolded, actually they are mutually exclusive because you cannot vote overwhelmingly for the leadership of a country you claim you want to secede from, and expect to be taken seriously. This is why IPOD is still considered a joke. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Like i said you are very slow. how does voting in an election stop someone from voting during a referandum. whether in the country election or a referandum you cant force people on where to vote. you are just a primitive feudalist

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy now you are just being silly - but I understand, you have lost the argument. Ntoor. cheesy
Lol, you run out of points

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by danla44(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
In the spirit of Christmas, members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB held a massive protest today in the city of Malaga, Spain. The protesters who were armed with placards and Biafran flags -sang and marched the streets in solidarity for their leader Nnamdi Kanu who is in prison over treasonable charges.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pro-biafran-supporters-protest-in-spain.html

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Stingman: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Treason:the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to overthrow the government.

For a charge of treason to stick, the government need ONLY show that you ATTEMPTED to overthrow it. Planning to acquire weapons to wage a war against the state is an ATTEMPT to overthrown the government.

If he violently overthrew the government successfully then he is leader and cannot be expected to charge himself with treason - hence you nip it in the bud to avoid the nonsense.

Understood? What happened to Awolowo, Diya, OBJ and General Olarewaju?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by souljaboi51(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

You people are just confused on what you want, you want them to go back and yet you threaten to kill them if they form another country, how can someone develop a place without a sovereign government?? Having taking individual development to unimaginable heights, it is very sure they will not be in your league if they free from the oppressive FG and that is your greatest fear
in as much as you are trying to make sense, you aint making shit. why leave the country in the first place. if you want to fight for your so called right, why are you out of the country. Also, who on earth is threatening to kill them? Nigeria is a country and a sovereignty whereas biafra is not so what sovereign government are you talking about? speaking of leagues, i really do not give a sh1t as it does not affect me nor my success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

Lol, you run out of points

cheesy Nope. I backed up my claim with video evidence. Here is evidence of Kanu at a Biafra protest in Aba long before his arrest: cheesy

cheesy As you can see I am far more intelligent than you are: you set a trap for yourself thinking it was for me. I am ALWAYS 10 steps ahead. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69V97vXU9s

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by QuotaSystem: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

Like i said you are very slow. how does voting in an election stop someone from voting during a referandum. whether in the country election or a referandum you cant force people on where to vote. you are just a primitive feudalist

You have been out-debated and reduced to petty insults? Unfortunately a million insults cannot change the facts that you can't eat your cake and have it, you're only protesting your political frustration, and Nnamdi Kanu has spent his second xmas in jail.

Cry me a river cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stingman:

Understood? What happened to Awolowo, Diya, OBJ and General Olarewaju?

cheesy Don't confuse military government with civilian government: Military dictator does what he likes. In a democracy the rule of law MUST be followed. cheesy

cheesy As you can see I am far more intelligent than you are: you set a trap for yourself thinking it was for me. I am ALWAYS 10 steps ahead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by slash112: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

can someone overthow goverment with diffrent flag,curency and coat of arm etc i taya for dis coutry called nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
slash112:
can someone overthow goverment with diffrent flag,curency and coat of arm etc i taya for dis coutry called nigeria

cheesy Yes. If the existing government does not recognize the new flag, currency and coat of arm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
souljaboi51:

in as much as you are trying to make sense, you aint making shit. why leave the country in the first place. if you want to fight for your so called right, why are you out of the country. Also, who on earth is threatening to kill them? Nigeria is a country and a sovereignty whereas biafra is not so what sovereign government are you talking about? speaking of leagues, i really do not give a sh1t as it does not affect me nor my success.
You very confused, you dont deserve response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by najoke: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
slash112:
Ol boy see question. ..100% ipod yoot think this way. ....conversing with you guys is a waste of time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Yes. If the existing government does not recognize the new flag, currency and coat of arm cheesy
you are living in the past. Even Europe has been constantly divide up till the 90s

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
najoke:

Ol boy see question. ..100% ipod yoot think this way. ...no wonder conversing with you guys is a waste of time grin grin grin
The zoo is always scared of debate and diversity in opinions so nobody is surprised about you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by slash112: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

guy you need sense someone asking for his freedom of his people u label it treason

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

you are living in the past. Even Europe has been constantly divide up till the 90s

cheesy you have nothing: just watery akamu. Go and play outside with the children cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Cry me a river cheesy
I am not crying broda, i am asking for proof of your numerous bogus claims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by najoke: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

The zoo is always scared of debate and diversity in opinions so nobody is surprised about you
Hahahahaha. ...i laugh in Biafraa ....Ur question can be answered by a 5 yr old Nigerian. ...shame on a 40 yr old ipod grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
slash112:
guy you need sense someone asking for his freedom of his people u label it treason

cheesy I have educated you enough. Now go outside and play with the kids. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Stingman: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Don't confuse military government with civilian government: Military dictator does what he likes. In a democracy the rule of law MUST be followed. cheesy

...ahead with your treachery...What constitution is you democrazy using? Not the one written by the same military

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stingman:

...ahead with your treachery...What constitution is you democrazy using? Not the one written by the same military

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by souljaboi51(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

You very confused, you dont deserve response
you are one who mentioned me with your shitfaced opinion. next time dont start what you cant finish mate
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy you have nothing: just watery akamu. Go and play outside with the children cheesy
Instead of disproving my claims like i do to yours you start talking offpoing

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

Instead of disproving my claims like i do to yours you start talking offpoing

cheesy typical Ipob yoot: you do realize people can read our exchange right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by amachuk(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
and what is the aim of this protest again?
where is your brain?, may be its trapped in MMM.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
souljaboi51:

you are one who mentioned me with your shitfaced opinion. next time dont start what you cant finish mate
Who is your mate? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by osusuallstars: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
keeping the faith brothers, soon will join you guys in madrid. buhari is under fire and Biafra must come one day.it is written.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
QeuotaSystem:
Nnamdi Kanu remains a treason suspect until the courts decide otherwise.

If his followers thought there would be no price for his incitement, invectives, threats, provocation and needless antagonism towards respected religious leaders, northerners, south westerners and other patriotic Nigerians, then they need to wake up from their silly dream before another misguided Igbo thinks it's a good idea to call for arms against a blessed people like Nigerians.
How has that changed anything?
Has it stopped the agitation?
Has it stopped the protests?
Something that should have beem handled with wisdom
Ignore the idìot and let him fade to oblivion him and his radio Biafra.
Now you have made him one hero for free speech and the internatioanl community is beginning to put unecessary pressure on the govt.
Thays what happens whe U react with anger instead of common sense

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You have been out-debated and reduced to petty insults? Unfortunately a million insults cannot change the facts that you can't eat your cake and have it, you're only protesting your political frustration, and Nnamdi Kanu has spent his second xmas in jail.

Cry me a river cheesy
Hmmm, are you the only one who have the right to insult?? you jumped on the thread with loads of insults. What is the meaning of you cant eat your cake and have it?? you have not debated anything, your debates take the form of "It is what i say it is" without any backup.

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

How has that changed anything?
Has it stopped the agitation?
Has it stopped the protests?
Something that shoild have beem hamdled with wisdom
Ignore the idìot and let him fade to onlivion him and his radio Biafra.
Now you have made him one hero for free speech and the internatioanl community is beginning to put unecessary pressure on the govt.
Thays what happens whe U react with anger instead of common sense
The way they boast of what they will do to kanu even expose their shallowness, do they think Kanu is Biafra??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.