Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Life Of Airforce1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of Airforce1 (2318 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
All my life people jealous me

They're jealous of my existence, jealous of the air I breath and the shiit I never gave.

They're jealous I was living the kind of life they so fucking wished they had but it's not my fault but it's Ok.

Growing up i was told that the road to success isn't that smooth and that too many people would pose a serious threat to you and that this bunch of haters and "never do wells" would go all out to see your down fall so i understand better now.

but Lol.. I'm not the type anybody could easily pull down because God is by my side and he ain't deserting me anytime soon and I'm greatful because i believe that life without God is would fail.

With God by my side I've been confidence.
I've been lucky and my life now make sense to lot of people.
I'M the opposite to immoderate, with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid. cheesy

with God I've been so happy even more than the president of this goddamn nation .. Lol

To be continued...

5 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by emeijeh(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
My guy don chop ban grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Self love smiley

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Does this look like a diary section? broke ass nigga

6 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by 2SWT(f): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laffing

Airforce1 my guy

How far na grin
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
you have an innate prowess to entertain, recently not with music.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by derrick333(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stretchi:
Stretchi:
emeijeh:
My guy don chop ban grin
[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
You should put in more efforts in the studio.

People are not jealous of you. They are actually worried about your time spent online and your number of posts.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by QuietHammer(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
"All my life people has been jealous"
Self-acclaimed King's College product grin

6 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thank you for battering English language ceaselessly and effortlessly smiley

6 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuietHammer:
"All my life people has been jealous"
Self-acclaimed King's College product grin
Hassin ehn I weak

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by QuietHammer(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stretchi:

Hassin ehn I weak
The old boy is living in a world of illusion

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Bossontop(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by wtfCode: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin
Is that part of ur songs lyrics?
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by ItzHoludex(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
like we care...

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by 9cent(m): 4:41am On Dec 28, 2016
This boy should begin in entertainment industry

he get potential I swear cheesy
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
All my life people have been jealous.

They're jealous of my existence, jealous of the air I breath and the shiit I never gave.

They're jealous I was living the kind of life they so fucking wished they had but it's not my fault but it's Ok.

Growing up i [/b]was told that the road to success isn't that smooth and that too many people would pose a serious threat to you [b] and that this bunch of haters and "never do wells" would go all out [/b]to see your down fall so i understand better now.

but Lol.. I'm not the type anybody could [b]easily pull down
because God is by my side and he ain't deserting me anytime soon and I'm greatful because i believe that life without God is would fail.

With God by my side I've been[b] confidence.
[/b]
I've been lucky and my life now make sense to lot of people.
I'M the opposite to immoderate, with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid. cheesy

with God I've been so happy even more than the president of this goddamn nation .. Lol

To be continued...

Chai! Olodo ni Bobo yi sha.

Now, I see why you are still yet to make it more than this from the career you focused at.

You care alot about people's opinion and I must confess to you. Your problem is beyond "Oju lasan"
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 5:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Chai! Olodo ni Bobo yi sha.

Now, I see why you are still yet to make it more than this from the career you focused at.

You care alot about people's opinion and I must confess to you. Your problem is beyond "Oju lasan"
see your mouth like bubu's own
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2016
I guess d op is an artiste..what genre of music do u do n I would like to hear one @least. Too much controversy around this guy n still don't kno any of his works...dont take wrongly
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2016
dairykidd:
I guess d op is an artiste..what genre of music do u do n I would like to hear one @least. Too much controversy around this guy n still don't kno any of his works...dont take wrongly

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18babf57

Link to my second single.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

Konfam l...Will check it out when I get home

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

Just listened to it now,i tried using my phone b4 but couldn't..security..had to use my system now now.You gat potentials tho, keep it up...the engineer/producer can do better with less auto tune n more mastering for a more commercial feel(i am guessing d job is not finished?)..but in all.. ur heading somewhere,nice...Chuka Berry
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by teamv: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2016
airforce1 i love this dude no homo intended he talks and people listen you go blow bro just keep it up man
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by uzuede4(f): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Aiiirrrrffffoooorrrrccccceeee 11111111
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
teamv:
airforce1 i love this dude no homo intended he talks and people listen you go blow bro just keep it up man

Thanks man
i feel loved when people listen to what I've got to say.

i wont deny the fact that i still got haters on here.. But the truth is not everybody will like you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
dairykidd:

Just listened to it now,i tried using my phone b4 but couldn't..security..had to use my system now now.You gat potentials tho, keep it up...the engineer/producer can do better with less auto tune n more mastering for a more commercial feel(i am guessing d job is not finished?)..but in all.. ur heading somewhere,nice...Chuka Berry

Thanks boss.

you're the real MVP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by bibijay123(f): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2016
If you put what you do first before yourself you will earn the respect of many and still get the attention you seek because people will seek you out. But you have benched your career or so it seems and you have been publicizing yourself with meaningless threads. That is why you think you have ' haters' on here.

1 Like

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
bibijay123:
If you put what you do first before yourself you will earn the respect of many and still get the attention you seek because people will seek you out. But you have benched your career or so it seems and you have been publicizing yourself with meaningless threads. That is why you think you have ' haters' on here.
wish i never saw this comment
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by bibijay123(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
wish i never saw this comment

ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most 21st Century Guys May Never Marry You (the Girls) / Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important / If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.