Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? (2313 Views)

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by cuterichbigdick(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ever since i was a kid i used to doubt the authenticity of the Guiness book of record cuz i felt that not everybody contested for a particular category being won by someone,then i used to think that i could win a world record if i contested.I think i could break records like,most handsome man of the universe,most p**sy being bleeped in a month/year by a guy,most alcohol consumption in a month/year by a guy etc.

Let the fun begin.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
first guy to introduce ethnic solitary into government tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

like no more cattle and flat.......... grin grin grin

am in my house comman beat me tongue tongue
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by haywire07(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
I'll design and construct more buildings than any architect ever did including F.L wright undecided
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Most flirtatious dude online according to Lalas247
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Ebios(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
To b known as the only man that used Divine Power to fight corrupt pastors,presidents,governors,etc

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Reading all the books in the world's biggest library.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Most intelligent guy in the universe.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Most intelligent and smartest person alive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
The Fúcking Richest Man In The World...

cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Most flirtatiousdude online according to Lalas247

do u mean d innocent safia u keep stalking will make u the flirtatious guy online undecided
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by NairalandCS(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Word record for the person with lowest possible bleeps to give. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Not just her she's my 2nd love. 1st was lady IBK
RETIREDMUMU:

do u mean d innocent safia u keep stalking will make u the flirtatious guy online undecided
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Most intelligent and [/s]smarted[s] person alive.
There's no word like that
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by cuterichbigdick(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
you are living up to your monika
RETIREDMUMU:
first guy to introduce ethnic solitary into government tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

like no more cattle and flat.......... grin grin grin

am in my house comman beat me tongue tongue
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by cuterichbigdick(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
how much you get for account wey you wan break that record
McBrooklyn:
The Fúcking Richest Man In The World...

cool cool
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
angry

Some people need to be in an asylum.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by cuterichbigdick(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
hmm that is a very uncommon wish
makydebbie:
Reading all the books in the world's biggest library.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
cuterichbigdick:
you are living up to your monika

chai lmao, ipob or cattle rearer spotted grin grin grin sad grin
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by generalbush(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Longest time spent having sex!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Most flexible thumb finger...
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by internationalman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
The oldest man in the world
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
cuterichbigdick:
hmm that is a very uncommon wish
I love reading.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Mirror97: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
The first man to fly
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Daniel2289(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Quoting the Bible off hand, from Genesis to Revelation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
cuterichbigdick:
how much you get for account wey you wan break that record

Go figure... Assignment!! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
i think i will like to be d 1st woman to fly with wings
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Preetiex:
i think i will like to be d 1st woman to fly with wings
U can still be. Go register with ur village witches
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Earthquake1: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
The most powerful man in the world.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Greenbullet(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Smelliest fart

1 Like

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Greenbullet(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Most intelligent and smarted person alive.
you just disqualified yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
you just disqualified yourself.
Grow some ball dude. It was a typo.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
U can still be. Go register with ur village witches
oo yes u have to lead me to dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Sex Workers Fight Publicly Over Client / My First Experience / What A Man Really Wants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.