Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 (2828 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2016

I've been informed about the nairaland beach party on January 2nd at Elegushi beach ... I will be free that day so i will be coming with Pinkjacket.

I know lot of folks that will be attending cant wait to see me face to face on that day cheesy

I will figure my haters out and give them all a Big hug. cheesy

I will buy them drinks if necessary and kiss them all in the lips.

God bless you all peeps.

Life of Airforce1.

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
You rock bro

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Airforce=="...I know lot of folks that will be attending cant wait to see me face to face on that day.."

On that day ==>

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
You rock bro
Thanks young man.

just holla me if you coming and i will get you drunk.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Airforce=="...I know lot of folks that will be attending cant wait to see me face to face on that day.."

On that day ==>
Alaga cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Thanks young man.

just holla me if you coming and i will get you drunk.
cheesy cheesy
I'm coming for the ladies bro...
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh lawd!

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
I'm coming for the ladies bro...

That's cool

Pinky is coming with me.. I will bring the damn roof down on that day.
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by dikerebel(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
the thing weh go vex me be seh if i come there i come deh see girls weh wear boxers and singlet Instead of bikini and bra.
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Ginaz(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
My introverted personality won't let me even think of coming, the thought alone is scary. Where is it? Lagos?

Anyway, you guys should snap pix o, me waiting. I would love to see smellymouth, that dude cracks me up. grin

I ain't coming, I will watch y'all from my phone.

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

That's cool

Pinky is coming with me.. I will bring the damn roof down on that day.
no doubt about that bro...enjoy the rest of the night
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
this guy again
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
no doubt about that bro...enjoy the rest of the night

Thnaks

God bless you forever.
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by CentaurXXV: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Speechless. undecided
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

Thnaks

God bless you forever.
amen bro...bless us both smiley
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:
My introverted personality won't let me even think of coming, the thought alone is scary. Where is it? Lagos?

Anyway, you guys should snap pix o, me waiting. I would love to see smellingmouth, that dude cracks me up. grin

Cc: Smellymouth tongue
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Cholls(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
my brother when i saw the list i was discouraged.....where is p in the list
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Ginaz(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Cc: Smellymouth tongue

Lol, thanks. My head is double dating with my eyes, I appreciate the correction. grin
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Alaga cheesy cheesy cheesy

Correct Gee.. cheesy
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Gladiator1: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

I've been informed about the nairaland beach party on January 2nd ... I will be free that day so i will be coming with Pinkjacket.

I know lot of folks that will be attending cant wait to see me face to face on that day cheesy

I will figure my haters out and give them all a Big hug. cheesy

I will buy them drinks if necessary and kiss them all in the lips.

God bless you all peeps.

Life of Airforce1.
Pray to the Almighty to bless u with sense in 2017... It should top ur prayer point

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Correct Gee.. cheesy
you gonn be at the party aight?
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Just passing
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Anyway, you guys should snap pix o, me waiting. I would love to see smellym.outh, that dude cracks me up. grin

Ohhh Ginaz,you make my heart beat faster.. grin

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Ginaz(f): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

this your heartbeat is scary o shocked
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol, thanks. My head is double dating with my eyes, I appreciate the correction. grin
Hehehe. . You are welcome wink

Bhet i wasn't really correcting.. I was telling my egbon something indirectly grin
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
you gonn be at the party aight?

I don't think i'll be able to attend.. cry

Distance....##
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by LifeofAirforce1: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't think i'll be able to attend.. cry

Distance....##
where you at right now?
Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

this your heartbeat is scary o shocked

Chop kizzez jare.. kiss kiss

Re: What I'm Gonn Do At The Beach Party Come January 2 by Smellymouth: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
where you at right now?

Warri, delta state..

I Am Officially Off The Market, Ladies Take Note (pics) / Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? / Is It Possible For A Lady With Tattoo To Be A Virgin?