Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? (2850 Views)

Anything You Tell Her She Would Believe If You Do This PHOTOS / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
1) will you believe if i tell you that i created this thread barely five minutes after joining nairaland? Unprecedented feat!

2) will you believe if i tell you that my sister is pregnant out of wedlock. After all her shakara when she was younger

3) will you believe if i tell you that i've only eaten beans and bread since morning? Recession hitting hard.

4) will you believe at 25, i am unable to pay back 500 credit i borrowed from etisalat since may? I've lost my manhood

1 Like

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Will believe that we don't care undecided

3 Likes

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
truly you have lost your manhood....no doubt about that undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
5) will you believe if i tell you that i still masturbate instead of repenting despite having a terminal illness? Playing with fire

6) will you believe if i tell you that my mother borrowed 1500 naira to pay the bills of a boy (not related to us) who was shocked almost to death by electric? And she is yet to pay me what i borrowed her. Imagine!

I have so many things to tell you, but the thing is, will you believe??

1 Like

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by teebankz10(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chai!!!will you believe senselessness might lead to lifetime gullibility?? cheesy grin
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by SuperSuave(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm sure you guys will believe if I tell you op is a fooool
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lemme keep the ball rolling
cool

Will you believe if I tell you I'm married with five children

Will you believe if I tell you I haven't eaten since last week
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
I believe you. It's written all over you.
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Ghosttt(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Will u believe that the op just tried oshogbo weed for d 1st time?

Will u believe that the fastest pizza maker in Africa is a Nigerian?

Will u believe if I tell you that I'm the fastest pizza maker in Africa presently?

Guess I'm loving this game
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Redbeans
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Fadiga24(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
This guy never goes away. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm sure you guys will believe if I tell you op is a fooool
Lol
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
SMH
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
what's here not to believe op? no be you start am no be you go also end am. take care.
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by IamSINZ(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
TGoddess:
Redbeans

Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
truly you have lost your manhood....no doubt about that undecided
manhood as in the right to be called a man sad
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by francis247(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Will you believe that I write hit songs with marketable lyrics but don't have the resources, financial and otherwise to hit the studio for quality production?
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
teebankz10:
Chai!!!will you believe senselessness might lead to lifetime gullibility?? cheesy grin
hian... must you result to antagonism?
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Blackhawk01: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
TGoddess:
Redbeans

Spot on cheesy
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by HelenBee(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Will you believe if I tell you that you need deliverance?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
TGoddess:
Redbeans
hmm... And you are?? Alternate buster I suppose....

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
I honestly don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
bignoisemaker:
1) will you believe if i tell you that i created this thread barely five minutes after joining nairaland? Unprecedented feat!

2) will you believe if i tell you that my sister is pregnant out of wedlock. After all her shakara when she was younger

3) will you believe if i tell you that i've only eaten beans and bread since morning? Recession hitting hard.

4) will you believe at 25, i am unable to pay back 500 credit i borrowed from etisalat since may? I've lost my manhood
Where were u last match undecided even trailblazer was nowhere to be seen
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
bignoisemaker:
hmm... And you are?? Alternate buster I suppose....
I'm who i am.
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
bignoisemaker:
5) will you believe if i tell you that i still masturbate instead of repenting despite having a terminal illness? Playing with fire

6) will you believe if i tell you that my mother borrowed 1500 naira to pay the bills of a boy (not related to us) who was shocked almost to death by electric? And she is yet to pay me what i borrowed her. Imagine!

I have so many things to tell you, but the thing is, will you believe??

What's the terminal illness .... Why is it bad to masturbate if u have it

Hmmm well I'm all ears ...u can tell me
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lemme keep the ball rolling
cool

Will you believe if I tell you I'm married with five children

Will you believe if I tell you I haven't eaten since last week

Will you believe that I don't believe you tongue
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

Will you believe that I don't believe you tongue
You don't have a choice but to believe me tongue
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

What's the terminal illness .... Why is it bad to masturbate if u have it

Hmmm well I'm all ears ...u can tell me
well... I do it to feel ameliorated. for more details, hit me up for a tete-a-tete. i wanna avoid what people might call argumentum ad misericodiam

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
bignoisemaker:
well... I do it to feel ameliorated. for more details, hit me up for a tete-a-tete. i wanna avoid public pity (argumentum ad misericodian)
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
let me join the train....

1) will you believe if i tell you that there is a strong connection between sexybbstar and tosyne2much?

2) will you believe if i tell youu that lalas247 is the most loved (from behind) nairalander

3) will you believe if i tell you that makydebbie follows over 200 romancelanders yet none of my alternates made the cut

4) will you believe if i tell you that i earn less than 16k monthly despite working from morning till 6pm? (skul work-7k. Lesson - 3k. Home lesson 4pm till 6pm - 4k)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Lalas247(f): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
frustratedrat:

1) will you believe if i tell you that there is a strong connection between sexybbstar and tosyne2much?

2) will you believe if i tell youu that lalas247 is the most loved (from behind) nairalander

3) will you believe if i tell you that makydebbie follows over 200 romancelanders yet none of my alternates made the cut

4) will you believe if i tell you that i earn less than 16k monthly despite working from morning till 6pm? (skul work-7k. Lesson - 3k. Home lesson 4pm till 6pm - 4k)
Lol makydebbie why grin pity this guy na
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol makydebbie why grin pity this guy na
Bae he came late. grin
I've reached the 250 limit so I can't follow back. embarassed

frustratedrat:

1) will you believe if i tell you that there is a strong connection between sexybbsta and tosyne2mch?

2) will you believe if i tell youu that lalas47 is the most loved (from behind) nairalander

3) will you believe if i tell you that makydbbie follows over 200 romancelanders yet none of my alternates made the cut

Hahaha the time you followed me I guess that's when I reached the 250 limit. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Girl Trends You Either Hate Or Love / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online / Why Most Men Want To Chop My Ass- Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.