Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc (5169 Views)

"I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC / Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by Otobroto(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
Merge this thread with an existing one here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353681.0.html
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by mrofficial(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

If you know the whereabouts of this lady, please call EFCC. Bode George needs a girlfriend in kirikiri. wink

You think that man can still f()ck? She'll definitely suffocate him.
grin
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by koolchicco: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
mr.official:

You think that man can still f()ck? She'll definitely suffocate him.
  grin

I think the OP meant a platonic GirlFriend.  cheesy undecided
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by hackney(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
they should all be locked up and all the embezzled money retrieved.
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by chidexy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
don't be fooled by these stories. Election season is here again and unsubstantiated allegations will be flying around to see if any will stick in the public's perception.

PDP is out to secure a base for their chairman - and what better way to do it than to use EFCC to harass state officials over alleged corruption case.

The case report sounds fake to be taken seriously - how can someone sign a contract with state officials without contract papers stating the terms and you go ahead and present samples of what you are to supply - and I thought vehicular specifications would have been included in the contract papers.

If they want me to believe this case, then they should supply more tangible evidence
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by AloyEmeka6: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
chidexy:

don't be fooled by these stories. Election season is here again and unsubstantiated allegations will be flying around to see if any will stick in the public's perception.

PDP is out to secure a base for their chairman - and what better way to do it than to use EFCC to harass state officials over alleged corruption case.

The case report sounds fake to be taken seriously - how can someone sign a contract with state officials without contract papers stating the terms and you go ahead and present samples of what you are to supply - and I thought vehicular specifications would have been included in the contract papers.

If they want me to believe this case, then they should supply more tangible evidence

Is it that you don't believe Abia governor, Theodore Orji and his wife are capable of doing such thing or what?
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by drharry: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
wait a minute Noone is talking about the first Gentleman.{ Governor} Can the wife plan such a scam without the husband covertly suppoting her. EFCC should question him,
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by reindeer: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
i wonder o!
if they are guilty then they should rot in jail.
i think madam waxziri is also trying to make a name for herself, but i'll start believing her when she turns her attention on the national assembly.
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by AloyEmeka6: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
drharry:

wait a minute Noone is talking about the first Gentleman.{ Governor} Can the wife plan such a scam without the husband covertly suppoting her. EFCC should question him,

We are tired of questioning them. I say lets arrest them; Bode George needs a partner in kirikiri.
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by ReachRich(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
EFCC should also arrest the governors eldest son.The boy has a hand in almost all the shady deals taking place in the state.Most juicy contracts now goes to this young man who i understand is now buying houses in 9ja,US & UK.He is now a political godfather who contractors consult to obtain favours & contracts frm the governor.The 1st family is just using the state funds for their selfish aggrandizement.
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by paddylo1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2009

the problem is that the GOV has immunity,dont forget that this same governor was in the cell of EFCC before he was elected,its a damn shame
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by mccloud224(m): 3:36am On Nov 20, 2009
EFCC should also arrest the governors eldest son.The boy has a hand in almost all the shady deals taking place in the state.Most juicy contracts now goes to this young man who i understand is now buying houses in 9ja,US & UK.He is now a political godfather who contractors consult to obtain favours & contracts frm the governor.The 1st family is just using the state funds for their selfish aggrandizement.

Now that's pitiful. undecided
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by san26dy(f): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2009
Not only arrest, they need to vomit all the money have looted. Stupid, greedy people. Look at Aba, that's like the worst city on earth!! People are suffering and they are eating billions. the roads are so bad that I had serious headache in my last travel to Naija. Terrible people!!!
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by chidexy(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2009
These are still mere allegations - the authorities should supply more evidence to the public, if they are sure of what they are talking about. Unless they are waiting for the State Govt to engage their own propaganda machinery and muddle up the information out there.

Claiming that a Gov's wife is laundering money and his son, a cabal won't stick.
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by chidexy(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Is it that you don't believe Abia governor, Theodore Orji and his wife are capable of doing such thing or what?

Are they? Being capable doesn't mean that they are guilty as alleged. By the way, Aloy~Emeka, were you once in Ihiagwa?
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2009
@ReachRich

Wow, I thought there are just only few people who have observed what is happening in Umuahia Government House of T.A Orji, the 23 year old first son of T.A Orji, Mr Chinedu, has taken over from T.A  Orji, becoming the real new political godfather in Abia State. The small boy is just a masterminder of all these criminal activities of looting spree going on in Abia State just after our man OUK looted the state dry. It amazes me how Chinedu boy mustered so much power in the running of Abia State Goverment. This year alone he has succeeded in buying not less than 6 houses in UK and US, I tell you the guy hold cash, I am sure Nedu boy worths anything less than 3B by now. Since after the dad's convoy was attacked sometime last yr, he took over the security apparatus of state to annoit who gets what in Abia State. Well sha, I could be seen  as complaining out of bad belle as I fell out with the my old parol over a small contract deal early last yr, na the runs all of us started together. But sometimes on a sober reflexion, I feel sad for wetin dey happen for we country naija. When opportunity come for your way chop sha. If I wasnt somehow outplayed by Nedu, I for no get time to start writing stuff like this. But the truth reamins that the poor state dont deserve all these. I pity that State sha, anyway na govt money. He didnt start it and it wont end with him. Na so naija money dey flow for people hand that are in charge. You are only moving the state and nation until u are caught and when caught use the loot defend yourself except when shit happen matter go just scatter and u see yawa everywhere!
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by Remii(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2009
Na waa for this "First Family" ooo, This same Governor came from EFCC cell for swearing in ceremony after court decleared him winner. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by Libido(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2009
wink
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by Nezan(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2009
This is 9ja, kilode?
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by abariko1(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2009
Na en good for them!
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by gamesb: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
[b]coded account [/b] abians take note.
watch out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
in nigeria political cycle presently 1st lady are more powerful then an elected deputy gov. or vice chairman of an l.g.a
naija nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by ud4u: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
Corruption every where cry cry cry, God help us
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by adamsN: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Yeah! This is 9ja and this is how we get down, we put ourselves on the map in this manner and we need to do something bhout it.
EFCC, anybody hearing our cries,we want out so fight them in every possible way.
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by mccloud224(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
Wow, I thought there are just only few people who have observed what is happening in Umuahia Government House of T.A Orji, the 23 year old first son of T.A Orji, Mr Chinedu, has taken over from T.A Orji, becoming the real new political godfather in Abia State. The small boy is just a masterminder of all these criminal activities of looting spree going on in Abia State just after our man OUK looted the state dry. It amazes me how Chinedu boy mustered so much power in the running of Abia State Goverment. This year alone he has succeeded in buying not less than 6 houses in UK and US, I tell you the guy hold cash, I am sure Nedu boy worths anything less than 3B by now. Since after the dad's convoy was attacked sometime last yr, he took over the security apparatus of state to annoit who gets what in Abia State. Well sha, I could be seen as complaining out of bad belle as I fell out with the my old parol over a small contract deal early last yr, na the runs all of us started together. But sometimes on a sober reflexion, I feel sad for wetin dey happen for we country naija. When opportunity come for your way chop sha. If I wasnt somehow outplayed by Nedu, I for no get time to start writing stuff like this. But the truth reamins that the poor state dont deserve all these. I pity that State sha, anyway na govt money. He didnt start it and it wont end with him. Na so naija money dey flow for people hand that are in charge. You are only moving the state and nation until u are caught and when caught use the loot defend yourself except when shit happen matter go just scatter and u see yawa everywhere!

@marfarland

Honest post. 9ja ain't gonna see progress in the next 400 years due to this type of greed.Everybody wants to chop.Nobody cares about the country.Personally, i dead sick of all these "What is wrong with Nigeria" postings.Nigerians are the problem.Nothing else.It's not prayers or divine intervention or TB Joshua or Oyaks or Alfa or Juju priest that will rectify things.Like MJ said, look at the guy in the mirror and change his ways.

Period!
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2009
Buncha Crook heads!!! angry angry
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by ReachRich(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2009
@ Macfarland
i guess u live in Abia.It means u know what i'm talking about.2day there is no security of lives and properties in Aba.No week passes by without the residents witnessing a kidnapping or armed robbery attack.Once it is 6pm the streets & roads will be derserted as if there is a curfew.The govnor has runout of ideas on how to tackle this problem.So he(de govnor)has given instructns to media houses not to carry news on kidnappings that take place in the state.Aba residents now live with their hearts in their hand(abi na for mouth).
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by kajadman: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
some times am left with no choice but to beleive that God had washed his hands off nigeri"s case. If not how can you explain this senerio where leader don even care about the masses all they do is strategize plans of embezling our money 84 billion here, 16 billion there and all what not please i think this country need deliveranceb
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by centnaira: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
One day the common man shali smile
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by Jaybee2412(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2009
kajad man:

some times am left with no choice but to beleive that God had washed his hands off nigeri"s case. If not how can you explain this senerio where leader don even care about the masses all they do is strategize plans of embezling our money 84 billion here, 16 billion there and all what not please i think this country need deliveranceb

The worst thing is that they keep the money in their private rooms

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by sage(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2009
Aba should be a premier city in the continent. The city has so much potential and could be the industrial heart of the continent.Everything naija needs could have been manufactured in the city. Anything under the sun. If Aba's potential was harnesed Naija wont need to import much.  A city of about 1,000000 people with no roads and no organization and is about to totally collapse from neglect.

Aba is a continental tragedy. If the city is well developed it could play a bigger part in leading Naija to self sufficiency than Abuja with all the millions poured into it can.

Both Orji governors should be brought to book and dealt with harshly. What a disgrace Orji Kalu is for not investing in his own city angry angry angry. How more foolish can a person be?

Aba downtown should be a lovely sight, one of the best from Cairo to Capetown. It should be showcasing the latest product styles in shoes, electronics, clothing etc for people from all around the world to see but instead I weep when i remember the city. A big trash dump. So sad cry cry cry

@JohnKent

When Nigerians in Nigeria use the word Oyibo for anybody it is not an insult. It is used to refer to foreigners in general and some Nigerians use the word for black Americans too. It is the same in Ghana where the locals refer to both white Americans and Black Americans with the same word.

A Nigerian in Nigeria will refer to a Puerto rican as Oyibo, a Nigerian in the United States wont.
A Nigerian in Nigeria will refer to mestizos, castizos, pardos etc from South America as Oyibo, a Nigerian in America wont.

A Nigerian in Naija will call Jennifer Lopez Oyibo, a Nigerian in America wont.

Nigerians use Oyinbo sometimes to refer to foreign culture regardless of the skin shade of the person practicing it.

Nigerians dont use skin color as a sign of commonality otherwise Igbos, Yorubas Hausas etc will just be "Bruthas" and "Sistas" like people do in America and identify as one and the same. Culture is the defining factor.

Nigerians in the West are mainly the ones that use Oyibo to refer to only those that they think are "Pure White"

There is NOTHING insulting about refering to any American of any shade as Oyibo
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by erico2k2(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2009
eh eh, o No be only Delta Govt dey steal money abi? make we wait 4 D outcome. grin grin
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Most Wanted By Efcc by boldcaleb: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2009
I have followed this case right from the begining till this very point. I dont know why they have to call Mr Ifeoma Agu into this matter as a suspect. Was she there when the governor and his wife were talking to the woman? She is just a PS in the state. So please EFCC should not join her name as a suspect,she knows nothing and is very innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Vs Yara'dua / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.