Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina (9034 Views)

Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Akpan107(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
APC is a useless political party.
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by africanusvu(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by EmekaBlue(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bfr nko..hiss*
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by dukie25: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:
I have said it, buhari should just use broken English.. Its obvious Nigerians (majority) lacks basic understanding of English
[/s]

So Buhari speaks better English than an average Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Akpan107(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerians will correct the mistake of 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Sixkobo(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmm. Denial as usual
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by seguno2: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
No more TECHNICAL defeat since 2015?
BTW, where are the remaining chibok girls?
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Donjeay: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
many forces are working against this administration. one of them is demon of confusion. let us pray for them for our collective good
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Seriousboy: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Government of lies.

Where are the prisoners and viticms of war as well as Sambisa girls?

#WE ARE TIRED OF BEING LIED TO#
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by bart10: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
This Adesina looks like a houseboy Walahi grin
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by APCmyheart(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
klassicview:
I said they were going to deny it and at last they did. APC ! cannot be trusted especially when they issue a statement.

You guys lack comprehension i Guess, Maybe the link below will help you..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/beware-boko-haram-members-fleeing-states-army-warns/
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Seriousboy: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bamss1:
even without being told anyone with common sense should knw dat capturing sambisa does not mean the war against bokoharam is completely over.

When soldiers were recovering local governments and villages boko haram took over during the past regime. APC, Buhari and Obama used South Africa policies against the past regime from buying weapons to wipe out boko haram.

Killing of boko haram; is the killing of the North - Buhari
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by mmsen: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
I have said it, buhari should just use broken English.. Its obvious Nigerians (majority) lacks basic understanding of English

The international press was reporting the same thing.

Either he is misusing words or tens of millions of people have failed to understand English.
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by mathew247: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
prof. lie...don go lowkey na adesina ti take over.
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Oblang(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Akpan107:
APC is a useless political party.

On the contrary, ur brain is d one bin useless here...
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by NairaMaster1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
U- Turn
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by ivandragon: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
this regime is a class act when it comes to denials & obstufication of records.

however, Femi Adeshina is right.

though it is easy to infer that BH has been defeated totally, PMB clearly referred to the destruction of the HQ of BH as he clearly stated that others where on the run.

no one can take away the achievement of PMB in this BH matter, its true the foundation was laid by the past government, but PMB took it to the next level of intensity.
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Cletus77(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
No wonder PDp moked dem
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Aristo3146(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
dukie25:

What kind of 419 government is this?
Today bokoharam has been defeated, tomorrow bokoharam has not been defeated.
If you ask me, i will said the school you graduated from scammed u. If not you should know the difference between Sabisa forest has been capture, boko haram has been technically defeated and boko haram has been completely defeated...pls endeavor to post your school cert. let me see what you got in English.
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Akpan107(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oblang:

On the contrary, ur brain is d one bin useless here...
I know you're really pained by my comments, but that's the fact. APC is the worst disaster that has ever happened to Nigeria!

Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by bejeria101(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afonja Adeshina! Haba kilode gan?
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by Oblang(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Akpan107:
I know you're really pained by my comments, but that's the fact. APC is the worst disaster that has ever happened to Nigeria!

Whose fault is it if u have comprehension problem?
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by stuffs4me(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari tsohon banza
Re: "Buhari Never Said That The War Against Boko Haram Is Over" - Adesina by koladebrainiac(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2016
They like to put Buhari on the defensive.

Ofcoz Femi is right. Buhari never saif that.
But trust our people they will say another just for FG to deny it always n make him look stupid. Its ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots 2 Colleagues In Adamawa / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.