Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice (629 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by George22016(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Five years ago, I was struggling to set up my business after serving a man for seven years. I have always been one who looks at the bright side of life and knew that things would turn out for the better.

At that time, I had a girlfriend, Bunmi, whom I loved with all of my heart but I could not afford to give her the good things of life she desired. I kept pleading with her to be patient and to assure her of my love, I proposed marriage to her and she accepted.

But along the line, Bunmi could no longer cope with my poverty and told me in plain terms that she was moving on. She left me in the lurch and even told me to my face that I had no future.

Few months later, I heard that she became the second wife of a rich man.

I was so hurt and almost gave up but with my faith in God, I stuck in and vowed to work harder and make it in life. As God would have it, I met a Chinese man who wanted to bring in some tricycles into Nigeria and we went into partners and, to cut the story, things changed for the better and I can say now that God has blessed me so much that I own three thriving companies and I now have a 'future'.

But about six months ago, Bunmi came out from the blues and traced me to my office. There, she begged and cried for me to take her back, saying she has realised her mistakes and wants to make ammends.

I am confused here. As much as I want to be free from her, I still remember the love I had for her and at times, I am tempted to allow her into my life again. But my whole family is against that and they have made it known they would not accept her.

What should I do?

This is the story of my big bro presently. He reads Nairaland well and he is going to see this.I don tell am to knack d gal dump am,na old love day shark am

Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by okol: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
No way, don't try it, because if your business goes down God forbid she will do the same by dumping you, looking for for greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by HrmOlolade(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Drink otapiapia and end it all, since u can't decide on your own
Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by mulblizzy(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Quiet pathetic. my dear to be sincere with you, that lady does not love you from the heart. come to think of it, this was same lady who made it clear to you that you have no future, but because you have made it, she feels you now have a future.what if things don't get rosy when you accept her back into your life, do you think she will still stay. my brother be very careful with issues that concerns the heart because this girl for me is. gold digger.

1 Like

Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by moiaimi(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
The day his business collapse she will dump him again.
Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2016
moiaimi:
The day his business collapse she will dump him again.
Op Shebi u see say na woman dey advice you so. Better maximize the advice

Someone looked at you in the eye and said you have no future..That's judgement. Even your creator who alone has the right to Judge you wouldn't say that no matter how useless you are.

Youre remembering the amount of love you once had for her...that's natural. Even if one once fell in love with a prostitute and she comes back, one would remember at least a little. But the blunt fact is you shared love with the 'wrong woman'. No matter what transpired btwn you, she's the wrong person. Forget about the crocodile tears, its women's way of getting thru your mind.

Someone Bcus of money left you, went to be a 2nd wife in someone else's house all cus of money, that same person is coming back only after she realized you've made money and with your eyes open you want to accept her back into your life. She will do worse for sure Bcus she'll think goodies come cheaply for you accept her back with such a glaring evil behaviour

Mind you be spiritually conscious, cus someone who's desperate about money and has been thru a polygamous marriage would have been exposed to juju. She may use charm to find her way back to ur life so be careful.
Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by iamharkinwaley: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Op your brother shouldn't accept her coz we know her type, once they see things are bad they bounce off, when things are rosy they bounce back.....
Re: My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Busted!!!

I just knew I had read this story here on Nairaland. I had to do Google Search.

See here https://www.nairaland.com/2531822/fiancee-dumped-me-because-poor

See the way the OP just presented it as if it's really his brother and as if it's a fresh case. Easy oooo

1 Like

(1)

"If I No See Husband In 2017, I'll Steal Someone's Own" Nigerian Lady Declares / What Do You Think? / SEX - That's All He Thinks About When I Cross His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.