Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. (9838 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Freak101(f): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Alot of girls really do need ti bottle up and top up their game if they want peace in their boyfriend's family house.

Most girls are getting this wrong,but let's start with the lesson though.

1.Respect everyone you meet in his house,even his 2years old sister,if you're Yoruba call her aunty if you're Igbo call her nne and if you're Hausa call her a very sweet Hausa name that might win her love,you have to respect everyone in the house and probably disrespect your boyfriend if you like,just respect everyone or else you won't end up with your boyfriend,because if you'll be marrying him then you must marry the family too.

2. When you wake up early in the morning,get up and arrange the house.

Most girls are just so lazy although not all,my brother's girlfriend woke up and she was talking with him in his room,she always stand up from bed around 11am,can you imagine??how can I love someone like that for christ's sake??she'll even eat the food I cooked when she's not in the kitchen with me or probably use a lot of plates and I'll still wash them. See when you goto people's house,whether boyfriend or not,wash the plates with them and be in your best behavior, they said "first impression matters alot" even if you act good at first and act bad later,your first impression will cover up for you.

3. Do not cause a fight between your boyfriend and his siblings.

Things like this happen and a lot of guys can relate to this feeling, where they argue and fight with their siblings because their siblings don't like the girlfriend so it all turns to hate. If a girl causes fight between her boyfriend and his siblings then I want to assume that she's a devil that came to ruin their family.

4.When your boyfriend is talking to his siblings don't take him away from them.

Seriously, if you do this,you've to stop! He met his siblings before you for Christ's sake,why would you take him away from his siblings??if he's talking to his siblings, be patient,he'll come back to you after all he's yours,just be a petient girl and don't make his family hate you forever.

5. Don't accept gifts from your boyfriend when he hasn't given his siblings gifts,if you do this just make sure his siblings don't know about it or you're forever gone in their house.

So if you fall in any of these 5 things,please desist from it and be in your best behavior when you visit your boyfriend or your friend. Or ANYONE

Season Greetings Romancelanders

2 Likes

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2016
These are ur own rules, so keep it to urself abeg

8 Likes

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by casttlebarbz(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2016
nice one thou....different strokes for different folks
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by LifeofAirforce1: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Only a girl with no self respect would sleep over at her "boy friend's" family house.

Ordinary boy friend.

3 Likes

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Freak101(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2016
Smallville10:
when you don't have a family house,why will you concur??

And these are real life issues,no dey talk like imbe abeg.. grin

1 Like

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Freak101(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2016
casttlebarbz:
nice one thou....different strokes for different folks
you're right.
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Olasco93: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Many already know these things, but a Bad character doesn't hide. With time, it will show up like a Rocket going to space.
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by unapapadeycraze: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
things to do:

1. you should fvck your boyfriend like it is certain that he will marry you. give him all the sex styles that you know

2. watch football with him: guys like it when their bae watches football with them, it's just so romantic. even if he is going to viewing centre and he ask that you should follow him, do not rebel, follow him, he will love you more.

3.cook for him: who wan dey go restaurant abi tantalizer when your babe dey around? he must know your culinary prowess whether it's wack or commendable. cook delicious food for him, cook his favourite. being a good cook will make him love you the more, trust me.

things not to do:

1.do not decline him sex: you should be at his service whenever the call arises, he is your boyfriend.

2. do not be rude to his friends: accommodate his friends buh know boundaries. nor go dey kiss your boyfriend's friend dey think say your boyfriend nor go vex.
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Vivos: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2016
I don't buy it. The five things to do are: 1. BE YOURSELF.2.BE YOURSELF. 3. BE YOURSELF 4. BE YOURSELF 5. BE YOURSELF. Your boyfriend fell in love with u n wants to marry u cuz he loves u d way u are. why change dat cuz u want to impress some folks. if ur guy loves u am sure they will too. In my side if u talk too much u are noisy,if u dont talk u re disrepectful. Be calm and be ur yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Nonsreal(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Story for the girls
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Nonsreal(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Smallville10:
bro all what the op mention up there are very correct
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Freak101(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
unapapadeycraze:
things to do:

1. you should fvck your boyfriend like it is certain that he will marry you. give him all the sex styles that you know

2. watch football with him: guys like it when their bae watches football with them, it's just so romantic. even if he is going to viewing centre and he ask that you should follow him, do not rebel, follow him, he will love you more.

3.cook for him: who wan dey go restaurant abi tantalizer when your babe dey around? he must know your culinary prowess whether it's wack or commendable. cook delicious food for him, cook his favourite. being a good cook will make him love you the more, trust me.

things not to do:

1.do not decline him sex: you should be at his service whenever the call arises, he is your boyfriend.

2. do not be rude to his friends: accommodate his friends buh know boundaries. nor go dey kiss your boyfriend's friend dey think say your boyfriend nor go vex.
does this even make sense to you?? This thread says "when you visit your boyfriend in his family house" won't it be based on acting in accordance with his family
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Freak101(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2016
You're right,but I made this post in regards to what's happening in my life right now,my brother's girlfriend doesn't know that what she's doing is bad so most girls do not know that what they are doing is bad.
Olasco93:
Many already know these things, but a Bad character doesn't hide. With time, it will show up like a Rocket going to space.

2 Likes

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Owojuyi(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Freak101:
Alot of girls really do need ti bottle up and top up their game if they want peace in their boyfriend's family house.

Most girls are getting this wrong,but let's start with the lesson though.

1.Respect everyone you meet in his house,even his 2years old sister,if you're Yoruba call her aunty if you're Igbo call her nne and if you're Hausa call her a very sweet Hausa name that might win her love,you have to respect everyone in the house and probably disrespect your boyfriend if you like,just respect everyone or else you won't end up with your boyfriend,because if you'll be marrying him then you must marry the family too.

2. When you wake up early in the morning,get up and arrange the house.

Most girls are just so lazy although not all,my brother's girlfriend woke up and she was talking with him in his room,she always stand up from bed around 11am,can you imagine??how can I love someone like that for christ's sake??she'll even eat the food I cooked when she's not in the kitchen with me or probably use a lot of plates and I'll still wash them. See when you goto people's house,whether boyfriend or not,wash the plates with them and be in your best behavior, they said "first impression matters alot" even if you act good at first and act bad later,your first impression will cover up for you.

3. Do not cause a fight between your boyfriend and his siblings.

Things like this happen and a lot of guys can relate to this feeling, where they argue and fight with their siblings because their siblings don't like the girlfriend so it all turns to hate. If a girl causes fight between her boyfriend and his siblings then I want to assume that she's a devil that came to ruin their family.

4.When your boyfriend is talking to his siblings don't take him away from them.

Seriously, if you do this,you've to stop! He met his siblings before you for Christ's sake,why would you take him away from his siblings??if he's talking to his siblings, be patient,he'll come back to you after all he's yours,just be a petient girl and don't make his family hate you forever.

5. Don't accept gifts from your boyfriend when he hasn't given his siblings gifts,if you do this just make sure his siblings don't know about it or you're forever gone in their house.

So if you fall in any of these 5 things,please desist from it and be in your best behavior when you visit your boyfriend or your friend. Or ANYONE

Season Greetings Romancelanders

This is so true. I can relate. I am not the girlfriend o, I am just a sibling and I knw how I feel towards my brother's girlfriend
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by unapapadeycraze: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freak101:
[size=8pt][/size]does this even make sense to you?? This thread says "when you visit your boyfriend in his family house" won't it be based on acting in accordance with his family

i think the op modified the topic. it relates to the topic..
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Freak101(f): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Owojuyi:

This is so true. I can relate. I am not the girlfriend o, I am just a sibling and I knw how I feel towards my brother's girlfriend
exactly,this is actually what's happening in my life right now that made me write this thread
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by shurley22(f): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2016
Is this for real?
So because someone is dating your brother she should na automatically become a slave to you??
For Christ's sake ma'am there's something about respect being deserved!
I for one anyways don't fancy meeting my boyfriends family "like visiting his family house cos of persons like you that expects their brothers girlfriend to crawl on the floor for them" until when it's really due and necessary.
I ain't saying some of the things you said aren't correct, but majority of them are highly overrated :
1: calling everyone in the house with titles not minding their age, respect isn't found in titles only, can't I call u Aunty and still disrespect you in a whole lot more ways?
2: waking up early in the morning and arranging the house, biko na me get the house, or if I wasn't in the house at that time wouldn't it get arranged??. Mind you I ain't saying cleaning the house is wrong as a girl in your boyfriends house buh your making it seem like it's a necessity for the girlfriend is wrong.
3. Not collecting gifts from your boyfriend if he hasn't gotten gifts for his siblings, this has got to be the lamest of all your points stated out. I mean, how is it my problem if my boyfriend decides to get me a gift nd not get for his siblings?? Considering his relationship with me nd that of his siblings are two different things.
Anyways, it's only those girls that go about spending weekends nd weeks in their "boyfriend's" family house that all these things would matter to.

5 Likes

Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Medunah: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol, what century are we in again??

Aunty ko grandma ni
Might as well make her ur slave
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Fourwinds: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Freak101:
You're right,but I made this post in regards to what's happening in my life right now,my brother's girlfriend doesn't know that what she's doing is bad so most girls do not know that what they are doing is bad.
OP u funny well well...ur brother is concern about d thing in between his gf lefs rite now...d guy don dey scatter d thing wella...so not surprise about his behaviour
Re: Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Vivos:
I don't buy it. The five things to do are: 1. BE YOURSELF.2.BE YOURSELF. 3. BE YOURSELF 4. BE YOURSELF 5. BE YOURSELF. Your boyfriend fell in love with u n wants to marry u cuz he loves u d way u are. why change dat cuz u want to impress some folks. if ur guy loves u am sure they will too. In my side if u talk too much u are noisy,if u dont talk u re disrepectful. Be calm and be ur yourself.
I'm in full support of your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / A Lady Ask A Guy To Sleep With Her Outside The House because she's drunk (video) / World's Youngest Fathers.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.